[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
Yes, nice rom but had to solve the problems of the microphone, especially calls and video calls Whatsapp, Skype, etc ...
The unofficial version works perfectly for me. New updates coming almost daily. I think the whole confusion is only due to this thread. The OP should close it down and refer everyone to the unofficial development path. Currently every second post is about this.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Good morning. I installed pie on MI5 (oreo) and MI6 (pie). For MI5 I installed with TWRP 3.2.3.0 sagit, decrypted phone and everything is ok. For MI6 I had to use TWRP 3..2.3.4 sagit arian, all right but the phone is encrypted and so when I have to do an installation or update I have to do it via OTG. I do not know if I have been clear, sorry my English, but in short I can not use the internal archive even if I have run the format given several times. How can I decrypt the MI6? Thank you
Why not decrypt in TWRP?

anticor248

Apr 4, 2013
Hatay
teknomoli.net
Today's update is great. 20181104 PIE version.

Double tap to wake up is checked, Works fine... Proximate sensor wake up is great.
Battery is good... Stability is great. Just the Wifi Screen (Miracast) is not working and I'm ot using it, only once a month maybe. That's not a big deal for now. Thanks for developers... Great work.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

But there is a thiing ı want to know. What's the best similar launcher is fto use ıcon pack? This orginal one is not allow me to use icon pack.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

And VoiceMatch is not enabling for me... Assistant is working fine.

Reactions: ViktorSh

ViktorSh

Dec 22, 2007
could you please to confirm - does the microphone work correctly with ROM UnOfficial 20181104 - with/without headset ( bluetooth and / or wired) - skype WhatsUp viber telegram etc - as problem started in the 20180912 official release of ? thank you

Last edited:

LepayDS

Account currently disabled
Mar 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
is there anyone has this bug on the latest unofficial build?
0XySaiY.jpg

up

Last edited:

anticor248

Apr 4, 2013
Hatay
teknomoli.net
Anyone know how to turn off light button ?

could you please to confirm - does the microphone work correctly with ROM UnOfficial 20181104 - with/without headset ( bluetooth and / or wired) - skype WhatsUp viber telegram etc - as problem started in the 20180912 official release of ? thank you

I just called and spoke with my cousin with WhatsApp call... There was no problem with microfon on phone. Did not try bluetooth or headset. Only onboard microfon.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

A few sms send and saw nothing like that..

Reactions: ViktorSh

Double tap to wake up is checked, Works fine... Proximate sensor wake up is great.
Battery is good... Stability is great. Just the Wifi Screen (Miracast) is not working and I'm ot using it, only once a month maybe. That's not a big deal for now. Thanks for developers... Great work.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

But there is a thiing ı want to know. What's the best similar launcher is fto use ıcon pack? This orginal one is not allow me to use icon pack.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

I am happy with unofficial version so far. Where can I find a changelog?

eric-chen

Sep 11, 2013

miracast/screen record works on 11.4 version.

keLceltics05

Sep 10, 2017
File copying is freezing.

please help.

when I copy files a large file from otg to phone, it freezes. I mean when it is about 50%+, copying stops.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod