[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread
Jul 30, 2011
Dublin
Hello everyone, I installed ROM yesterday and it is incredible, however I have some problems.
1- I can not listen to audios in whatsapp and I can not record audios in whatsapp and messenger.
2- Wi-Fi connects automatically.
3- When the phone is in my pocket I feel it vibrate and when I see the screen is writing alone, I have already looked at the smart lock and have nothing activated.
Someone with the same problem?
thank you

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
Okay i go to try desabilit this, but the other things?
NFC not working too.
Thnaks guys
Why don't you read the thread before you ask the very same question which has been asked so many times before? The ROM you installed has those problems and the dev will never fix them. So go, read and learn. That's XDA rules BTW.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

new unofficial version 20181118
Phone doesn't show the OTA update yet. You beat the system... :good:

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sorry but i care about measurements.. Different roms provide different SOT hours with same usage. As what i have experienced.
Have you done the measurements yet? Share?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod