[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

oerol

Oct 31, 2011
@Verevka Important question, would you update even the official aosp pixel experience on par with caf ? i really like the pure aosp rom base

In the CAF, they add a lot of stuff that can take advantage of their CPU prowess, like better audio processing, various CPU clock tweaks, camera patches, and libs, and much more. Developers know how big of a role CAF plays in development. It is a major reason why Snapdragon devices get much more ROMs than, say, MediaTek ones. If you feel your phone’s software is much more optimized and fluid in CAF ROMs, it isn’t a coincidence. CAF ROMs, if available, are therefore generally considered to be more optimized for Qualcomm’s Snapdragon SoCs than LOS and AOSP ROMs.

source: customroms.net

vulturext

Dec 5, 2012
Redmi Note 2
Asus Zenfone 5
Have you had any other kind of bugs? Camera, wifi, mobile internet etc? Bc i want to flash it

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I read the instruction on the first page. But can't find a way to download the firmware. I have a xiaomi mi 6 with the developer rom from xiaomi. It ia just rooted and nothing else, i have never used another rom before. If i skip that step and do the reat will i have a problem?
all is working for me. It got 2 camera preinstalled. Gcam with night sight and mi camera.

sailog

Dec 4, 2016
Wipe your previous ROM properly. Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, Vendor, etc. Follow instruction on 1st post step by step.

p8pepe

Nov 17, 2016
Toruń
Great ROM. And the idea of combining both fully working camera apps is brilliant for me [emoji106]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

cyanogen1363

Oct 9, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
I know this is nit-picking, but could you add some empty spaces to the sides of the quick settings, Like the second screenshot? @Verevka

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190322-154022.png
    Screenshot_20190322-154022.png
    152 KB · Views: 309

sailog

Dec 4, 2016
There are two build numbers:

After PKQ1 there is 190127 which means January 27, 2019. What build number is this?

The other one is 20190323 which is the PixelExperience build number.

Also where can I view the Android Security patch level?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190323-222248.png
    Screenshot_20190323-222248.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 273

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod