* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."
Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!
- 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
- Added battery icon customisation
- Added statusbar clock & date customisation
- VoLTE icon toggle.
- Volte and Vowifi icon picker
- System navigation
- Vibrate on touch.
- Double tap to sleep on statusbar
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Extended swipe gesture.
- Quick open camera.
- One handed mode.
- Power button press and hold gesture.
- Power button torch gesture.
- Screen off power button torch.
- Three finger swipe screenshot.
- Skip music tracks.
- Volume rocker wake.
- Incall Vibrations.
- Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes
- Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
- Added Lockscreen Charging info
- Add option to enable AOD on charging only
- Advanced Reboot.
- Power menu items.
- Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
- Introduce pocket lock mode
- Pure Pixel Goodies
- Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent)
- Themed Icons
- Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN
- Enabled charging ripple effect
- Bluetooth battery level when available
- Allow user to add/remove QS with one click
Lots more to coming soon !
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12) - Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery
- Format Data by typing yes
- Flash the latest build
What works? Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?
You tell me! BUG REPORT !! As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA. for more READ THIS
Wipe dalvik, cache, vendor, system, data and internal storage. Try to clean flash A10 based rom like nusantra and boot into it to check storage if ok or not. if ok, then wipe dalvik, cache, vendor, system, data except internal storage and flash elixir. It may help.