[ROM][OSS][12.1][June] ONEPLUS 5T [dumpling] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [GAPPS]

Search This thread

MagilsugaM

Mar 16, 2011
I am having an issue even with the newest version where 4G doesn't work properly. It works super slow.
I had to switch to H+ network.

vo0r0ojak

Apr 30, 2019
I just upgraded to the latest build and It seems if you manually activate mobile data for your 2nd sim it works but I'm still having problems trying to switch mobile data from the QS tile. It turns off the data on my sim 1 but fails to activate the data on the 2nd sim but if I press it again the 1st sim's data activates so only has a problem with 2nd sim

Edit: On further inspection it seems like the QS tile(switch data card) is buggy and sometimes I have to press it over 5 times for it to try to change to the other sim and after that fails to actually switch.

Baptiste94

Dec 21, 2015
Paris
Hello !

How to update from the previous build when the recovery can't decrypt the storage ?
Also, GPS is working ?

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Carnalthot

Jul 20, 2019
I have some issues
First dual sim does not work flawlessly.
Second I cannot remove Google searchbar from homescreen.
Third the repeated location access by phone services is very annoying.

RojiFTW

Oct 12, 2013
Hello! Is there zip modules I can install to bring back these features?
Off screen gestures
Notification LED Controls
Parallel Apps
Other Camera apk options? One that is pre-installed is missing some functions and its very basic

Oneplus' Camera and File Manager

And also a LED notification to know that I am charging in Dash mode.

Also, thank you for you guys in making this amazing rom! I got my Oneplus 5T since 2017 and just now I decided to custom rom it!

Last edited:

alexjorges

May 8, 2011
OnePlus 5T
Hello everyone
There is no way , with version 1.7 and with OrangeFox Recovery . no blocking ping always encrypts the storage and there is no way to recover it, only by erasing all internal storage. As soon as you re-flash OrangeFox Recovery it re-encrypts everything and won't let you decrypt

alexjorges

May 8, 2011
OnePlus 5T
Hi guys,
I can't pair my Garmin watch with bluetooth in version 1.7. Has anyone else experienced this? It recognizes the watch, shows me and asks for the 6-digit code, but it always fails. It is not the clock since in another Oneplus with Android 11 it works correctly.

Reactions: simonengel

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Hello, out of necessity I had to use my OnePlus5T again, and in my day to day I use two SIMs, I change data from one to another depending on the coverage.

For me, the issue of VoWiFi is very important, since my signal indoors is quite bad, and I prefer to make and receive calls using VoWiFi, since it gives me much more stability during the call.

It has not been clear to me if the data works on the two SIMs, I do not care that it cannot be done directly from a button, I do not mind entering the menu and making the change manually.

And it's not clear to me either if VoWiFi calls work, if VoLTE can also be used...perfect.

Right now I'm using DerpFest and at least it doesn't work for me on that rom. I haven't been able to get the RCS message issue to work either.

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Hello, out of necessity I had to use my OnePlus5T again, and in my day to day I use two SIMs, I change data from one to another depending on the coverage.

For me, the issue of VoWiFi is very important, since my signal indoors is quite bad, and I prefer to make and receive calls using VoWiFi, since it gives me much more stability during the call.

It has not been clear to me if the data works on the two SIMs, I do not care that it cannot be done directly from a button, I do not mind entering the menu and making the change manually.

And it's not clear to me either if VoWiFi calls work, if VoLTE can also be used...perfect.

Right now I'm using DerpFest and at least it doesn't work for me on that rom. I haven't been able to get the RCS message issue to work either.
Since nobody has answered me... I answer myself... I have tried the rom and neither voLTE nor VoWiFi works. The mobile company I am using does support it. Since I have a second line on an Oppo Reno Pro 6, and on that mobile with android 12 it works perfectly.

5t4life

May 22, 2022
Since nobody has answered me... I answer myself... I have tried the rom and neither voLTE nor VoWiFi works. The mobile company I am using does support it. Since I have a second line on an Oppo Reno Pro 6, and on that mobile with android 12 it works perfectly.
Hey, since you have tried the rom can you answer my question?
Can you turn off wifi and data usage for individual apps?
And can you use otg to transfer data?

subodhverma21

Feb 17, 2014
New Delhi
Moto G
OnePlus 5T
🎉 Elixir 1.8 Update has been pushed.

Changelogs:
• Volume panel moved to left.
• DotFix 6.2 included.
• Prebuilt NGcam v1.8.
• Dash Charging issue fixed.
• June security patches.
• Improved Performance & Stability.
Thanks for the update
Please advise on dirty flashing 1.8 over 1.7, when the twrp is encrypted.

Update - I tried flashing thru adb sideload.
success. all running fine

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Changelogs:
    • DotFix 6.2 included.
    • Prebuilt NGcam v1.8.
    • June security patches.
    Hey guys, wifi is broken for me on 5T, both with the stock kernel and X. Clean flashed from Derpfest with magisk and the dm-verity zip only.
    Hi, I found a bug which has existed in 1.7 and persisted to 1.8. If I reply to any message through the notification, after closing the quick settings, I can't pull it down to full view again until I restart the phone.
    Also, I'm not sure about this one but is the update through settings supposed to work? 😅 When 1.8 came out and I was still 1.7, I tried updating it but it kept saying "The update check failed. Please check your internet connection and try again later."
    Also, I'm not sure about this one but is the update through settings supposed to work? 😅 When 1.8 came out and I was still 1.7, I tried updating it but it kept saying "The update check failed. Please check your internet connection and try again later."
    Manully installation always recommend

HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer
    - Probir - Developer / Team
    - Prabh - Developer / Team
    - Hamza - Team / UI Developer
    - Yasin - Moderator / Support Team
    - Abhishek (Lop) - Support Team
    - EXON - Graphic designer

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

NOTE: As we keep updating source so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.
    // Features of Initial Android 12 Build and will be updated on every release //

Code:
    STATUSBAR
    - 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
    - Added battery icon customisation
    - Added statusbar clock & date customisation
    - VoLTE icon toggle.
    - Volte and Vowifi icon picker
    Navigation Bar
    - System navigation
    QUICK SETTINGS
    - Vibrate on touch.
    GESTURES
    - Double tap to sleep on statusbar
    - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
    - Extended swipe gesture.
    - Quick open camera.
    - One handed mode.
    - Power button press and hold gesture.
    - Power button torch gesture.
    - Screen off power button torch.
    - Three finger swipe screenshot.
    BUTTONS
    - Skip music tracks.
    - Volume rocker wake.
    NOTIFICATIONS
    - Incall Vibrations.
    - Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes 
    - Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
    - Added Lockscreen Charging info
    - Add option to enable AOD on charging only
    POWER MENU
    - Advanced Reboot.
    - Power menu items.
    SEURITY
    - Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
    - Introduce pocket lock mode
    MISC
    - Pure Pixel Goodies
    - Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent)
    - Themed Icons
    - Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN
    - Enabled charging ripple effect
    - Bluetooth battery level when available
    - Allow user to add/remove QS with one click
    Lots more to coming soon !
    Stay Tuned!!
    // Checkout every changelog since first release release //

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- Official Download Server ! ----------
    NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

---------- Visit Our Official Website----------
    ------ Tap Here for Screenshots ------
    UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot :p

What works?
    Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?
    You tell me! :p
    BUG REPORT !!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention
    ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: May 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : MudabbirulSaad
    - DEVICE: ONEPLUS 5T
    - DEVICE CODENAME: DUMPLING
    ---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES
    - Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    --
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]
    GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]
    PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Changelogs:
    • DotFix 6.2 included.
    • Prebuilt NGcam v1.8.
    • June security patches.
    Is this project already dead ?
    we are extremely sorry for the delay. but update will be pushed next month.
    🎉 Elixir 1.7 Update has been pushed with major bug fixes .
    Definitely got to try this ROM. Thanks for keeping dumpling alive !