Everything was working fine, I first flashed TWRP, then installed Magisk and a couple of modules and all was good. I didn't test GA yet, I don't really use it. Then I wanted to install this rom because it seemed very solid, even the gps is fixed. But you need Orange Fox instead of TWRP to flash it. So I had to search for a while until I finally found the correct Orange Fox then flashed it, but I dirty flashed it and didn't wipe anything. I think that's what my issue was. so I went back to Orange Fox and wiped everything and flashed the rom again, this time after it was done, it encrypted all my files in Orange Fox. So I ended up wiping the data partition again, and it cleared up Orange Fox, but even though it doesn't ask for a password, all my files are still labeled with encrypted names.
I've been a member of this site for many years, and knowledgeable people really aren't that helpful. Someone has the answer, and has probably seen the post, but decided it's not worth their time to help and answer. I've seen it many many times.
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
What t does treblizer file do?Installed this yesterday and couldn't be happier! Has brought a new lease of life to my phone Looking forward to the next release, thanks devs.
I had a couple of issues installing it (quite new to custom ROMs) so thought I'd share how I installed it in case anyone else has similar issues:
1. Unlock the bootloader and enable USB debugging (via Android developer settings)
2. Go into fastboot (volume up + power buttons)
3. Plug phone into computer
fastboot oem unlockCode:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
For me, I couldn't get OrangeFox to work so I downloaded this TWRP recovery version instead.
5. Once complete, press the volume up button until it says 'Recovery mode' and enter this
6. Wipe everything (format data, then type in 'yes')
7. Download and transfer these files to the root of the device:
8. Install each of the zip files in the order above, making sure to stay in recovery mode and to not reboot until the end.
- treblizer_dumpling.zip (fixes 'missing vendor' issue)
- OnePlus5TOxygen_43_OTA_069.zip (stock ROM, v10.0.1)
Hope this helps!
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
STATUSBAR - 4G Icon Instead of LTE. - Added battery icon customisation - Added statusbar clock & date customisation - VoLTE icon toggle. - Volte and Vowifi icon picker Navigation Bar - System navigation QUICK SETTINGS - Vibrate on touch. GESTURES - Double tap to sleep on statusbar - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen - Extended swipe gesture. - Quick open camera. - One handed mode. - Power button press and hold gesture. - Power button torch gesture. - Screen off power button torch. - Three finger swipe screenshot. BUTTONS - Skip music tracks. - Volume rocker wake. NOTIFICATIONS - Incall Vibrations. - Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes - Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON - Added Lockscreen Charging info - Add option to enable AOD on charging only POWER MENU - Advanced Reboot. - Power menu items. SEURITY - Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking - Introduce pocket lock mode MISC - Pure Pixel Goodies - Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent) - Themed Icons - Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN - Enabled charging ripple effect - Bluetooth battery level when available - Allow user to add/remove QS with one click Lots more to coming soon ! Stay Tuned!!