[ROM][OSS][14.0][February] ONEPLUS 5T [dumpling] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [GAPPS]

Search This thread

Strizay

Jun 9, 2013
On the PC side, when I try to update the driver in device manager for Android device to adb device, the option is not there

Strizay

Jun 9, 2013
everything was working fine,
So what we need for everything to work 100% are the following failures: Solve the encryption problem in recovery, Google Assistant and how to root with magisk manager
Everything was working fine, I first flashed TWRP, then installed Magisk and a couple of modules and all was good. I didn't test GA yet, I don't really use it. Then I wanted to install this rom because it seemed very solid, even the gps is fixed. But you need Orange Fox instead of TWRP to flash it. So I had to search for a while until I finally found the correct Orange Fox then flashed it, but I dirty flashed it and didn't wipe anything. I think that's what my issue was. so I went back to Orange Fox and wiped everything and flashed the rom again, this time after it was done, it encrypted all my files in Orange Fox. So I ended up wiping the data partition again, and it cleared up Orange Fox, but even though it doesn't ask for a password, all my files are still labeled with encrypted names.

Strizay

Jun 9, 2013
on the bright side though, I at least have my oneplus 5t on 12 with a pixel rom. I have it set up perfectly right now, even though it seems like it forget some of my settings. Like brightness turns itself back down and my ringtones don't always ring for notifications or alarms. I can see Google Assistant, I just don't know how to run it from an icon. My main issue is trying to get root back. I can boot to Orange Fox, but it doesn't do anything, and everything is all scrambled up. I can install Magisk, but without root it's also useless.

Strizay

Jun 9, 2013
Well, let's see if someone with more knowledge can try to shed some light on these obstacles.
I've been a member of this site for many years, and knowledgeable people really aren't that helpful. Someone has the answer, and has probably seen the post, but decided it's not worth their time to help and answer. I've seen it many many times.

Reactions: Popengine

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Hi, in the end my problem with voLTE was with my SIM; now it works perfectly for me. I have tried it on an OPPO Reno 6 Pro and both voLTE and voWiFi work for me (for example, I can call in airplane mode with Wi-Fi connected)

But from this rom, voLTE works for me, but not voWiFi; in fact, only the voLTE icon appears, and dialing "*#*#4636#*#*" from the phone, and consulting the IMS status, "WiFi calls not available" appears. Do you know why it can be?

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com
elixirv19.JPEG

Project Elixir v1.9 OFFICIAL Update | Android 12.1

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

For Screenshot:
Visit: https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• No need to flash gapps (included)
• If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Last edited by a moderator:

sleepsus

Feb 18, 2012
did a clean install of 1.9, so far only the stock camera isnt working

Edit: After allowing location all the time, it now works

Last edited:

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com
Upcoming Elixir Update v2.0 [Available to Patreons]

Checkout for more screenshots
: https://www.patreon.com/posts/project-elixir-0-69753116

- Settings: Elixir : Redesign our Firmware information
- Settings: Elixir : Redesign about phone
- Settings: Elixir : Make litte changes in our whole UI
- CustomClocks: Cleanup some useless codes of ButterCupSyra clock
- SystemUI: Import QS panel changes from FluidUI & make it optional
- SystemUI: add Pulse and Ambient notification bars (Edge Light)
- GlobalActions: Redesign Power Menu
- base: Force fullscreen for Google Dialer
- Use navigation handle dimens from Android 13 Beta 3
- Themes: Add lots of signal icons
- vendor: Add nothingdot font style
- Import More Fonts Overlay
- Themes: Introduce PUI iconpack

Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.

• UPI:
dwarmachine24@oksbi

• PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-29_16-52-48.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-52-48.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 165
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-53-08.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-08.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 154
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-58.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-58.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 145
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-53-02.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-02.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 137
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-53-05.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-05.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 133
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-32.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-32.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 132
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-39.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-39.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 124
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-42.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-42.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 121
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-45.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-45.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 117
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-48.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-48.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 117
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-52.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-52.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 119
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-55.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-55.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 120
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-01.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-01.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 117
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-04.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-04.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 115
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-06.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-06.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-11.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-11.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 107
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-14.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-14.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 165

InfinitePower

Jun 27, 2020
Installed this yesterday and couldn't be happier! Has brought a new lease of life to my phone 😁 Looking forward to the next release, thanks devs.

I had a couple of issues installing it (quite new to custom ROMs) so thought I'd share how I installed it in case anyone else has similar issues:

1. Unlock the bootloader and enable USB debugging (via Android developer settings)

2. Go into fastboot (volume up + power buttons)

3. Plug phone into computer

4. Run
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
and
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

For me, I couldn't get OrangeFox to work so I downloaded this TWRP recovery version instead.

5. Once complete, press the volume up button until it says 'Recovery mode' and enter this

6. Wipe everything (format data, then type in 'yes')

7. Download and transfer these files to the root of the device:
8. Install each of the zip files in the order above, making sure to stay in recovery mode and to not reboot until the end.

Hope this helps!

lopiki

Nov 4, 2017
Installed this yesterday and couldn't be happier! Has brought a new lease of life to my phone 😁 Looking forward to the next release, thanks devs.

I had a couple of issues installing it (quite new to custom ROMs) so thought I'd share how I installed it in case anyone else has similar issues:

1. Unlock the bootloader and enable USB debugging (via Android developer settings)

2. Go into fastboot (volume up + power buttons)

3. Plug phone into computer

4. Run
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
and
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

For me, I couldn't get OrangeFox to work so I downloaded this TWRP recovery version instead.

5. Once complete, press the volume up button until it says 'Recovery mode' and enter this

6. Wipe everything (format data, then type in 'yes')

7. Download and transfer these files to the root of the device:
8. Install each of the zip files in the order above, making sure to stay in recovery mode and to not reboot until the end.

Hope this helps!
What t does treblizer file do?

Christos_A

Oct 18, 2017
Sony Xperia XA
OnePlus 5T
Hey, would it be possible to remove the build in Dotfix on a future build? Although it does indeed fix the dots in photos, it breaks every recent GCam port and requires usage of RAW16, which has a significant negative impact on the picture quality itself (RAW16 is not compatible with SABRE, the algorithm google uses to extract additional detail for photos).

It's been a few years since a major update came out for the dotfix and now it has started breaking more stuff than it fixes unfortunately. I'm working on porting a recent BSG XML to our device (JeusXML from the OP8 series), but that's not possible without a way to remove the dotfix.

markitosd

Loving this rom so far, but when using gestures there's some glitch at the bottom of the screen, after swiping up from full toggle panel. This is solved on other A12 roms. (PE+, for example). Also there are a lot of missing translations (to spanish at least).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iyvU4Vm.png

Project Elixir based on Android 14

Oneplus 5T (dumpling)

"Redefining your android experience with our new update which offers minimal UI enhancement and close to Stock android experience with customization."

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration."

gUYW0HI.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM started in 2021, which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. We have support for more then 70+ devices.

Most of the OEMs' these days provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs.

Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding.

Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, Redefining your android experience with our new update which offers minimal UI enhancement and close to Stock android experience with customization So do not hesitate anymore, Download now from our official website only and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android.

“It's not a faith in technology. It's faith in people.” - Steve Jobs

aeMGJ4T.png

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." - Henry Ford

-->> [ Saurav - Founder / lead Developer ] <<--
    -->> [ Nishant - Co-lead Developer ] <<--

- Our Graphics and Automation team support
    - And also Our Hardworking Maintainers

-->> [ Meet the whole Project Elixir team here ] <<--

These are the people who play an important role in maintaining Project Elixir source from day to day work to monthly updates

xCjm7xi.png

Checkout the latest changes you get

-->> [
    https://projectelixiros.com/changelog ] <<--

NOTE
    : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated every time everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

aIjTrrG.png

A screenshot is worth of thousand words

-->> [
    https://projectelixiros.com/gallery ] <<--

NOTE
    : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated every time everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

a3YJnnc.png

-->> [ Our OFFICIAL Download Server ] <<--

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available. So no need to flash gapps additionally. Before flashing the build make sure to check the proper installation guide from the website.

* Visit Our OFFICIAL Website *

cA5qQGr.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing custom ROMs.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself
    * You are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers for any of your loss.

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

-->> [ CLEAN FLASH ] <<--

- Download the latest build from website only
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to required Recovery (For Android14)
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

NOTE: Before flashing the build make sure to check the proper installation guide from the website.

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me with logs in our support group!
    Or you can Tap here to report an issue with proper logs and wait for our response.

BUG REPORT !!

Use Matlog app from play store (For Rooted users) and for NON Rooted users use ADB logs. As soon as the problem occurs, take adb log-cat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA and for more
    READ THIS : http://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01

cWIUYu1.png

-->> [ Android Open-Source Project ] <<--

-->> [ LineageOS ] <<--
    -->> [ PixelExperience ] <<--
    -->> [ xdroidOSS ] <<--
    -->> [ ParanoidAndroid ] <<--
    -->> [ ProtonAOSP ] <<--
    -->> [ CrDroid ] <<--
    -->> [ ArrowOS ] <<--

* And some other ROMs not mentioned above

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to our Graphics Team

xOzdQLo.png

- Android OS version: 14.0
    - Security patch: February '2024

- Device: Oneplus 5T
    - Device Codename: dumpling

- Build author/Device Maintainer : Mudabbirul Saad

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-->> [ ROM Source Code ] <<--
    -->> [
    Kernel Source ] <<--
    -->> [
    Documentation & Maintainership ] <<--

K8udWUC.png

-- Device Update Telegram Channel --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website --

-- Support/Discussion Telegram Group --

6f68ZV9.png

Giving a little can HELP a lot💕

• As a matter of fact that in order to build a Custom ROM there are certain pre-requisite such as a High-End Building Server (Jenkins) or PC having very High-End technical specification combined with a very High-Speed internet connection.

• We developers need to allot our time and hard work from our Academic's hefty schedule in the proper maintenance of the custom ROM so that we can provide users with timely and stable updates.

• In order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month. For users to download the ROM at high speed and keeping the backup file as well we need good quality cloud storage. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

• We have supported over 70+ different android devices and kept them alive with monthly security patches. Our goal is to reach 120$ every month for servers and maintenance. With this amount we will cover our server costs, get new hardware and expand ourselves to more devices. Also bring faster and stable updates for your devices.

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.

- Thank you for your support !

UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (For Indian Users)
    Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24
    Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Uglykid
    🎉 Elixir 1.8 Update has been pushed.

Changelogs:
    • Volume panel moved to left.
    • DotFix 6.2 included.
    • Prebuilt NGcam v1.8.
    • Dash Charging issue fixed.
    • June security patches.
    • Improved Performance & Stability.
    Upcoming Elixir Update v2.0 [Available to Patreons]

Checkout for more screenshots
    : https://www.patreon.com/posts/project-elixir-0-69753116

- Settings: Elixir : Redesign our Firmware information
    - Settings: Elixir : Redesign about phone
    - Settings: Elixir : Make litte changes in our whole UI
    - CustomClocks: Cleanup some useless codes of ButterCupSyra clock
    - SystemUI: Import QS panel changes from FluidUI & make it optional
    - SystemUI: add Pulse and Ambient notification bars (Edge Light)
    - GlobalActions: Redesign Power Menu
    - base: Force fullscreen for Google Dialer
    - Use navigation handle dimens from Android 13 Beta 3
    - Themes: Add lots of signal icons
    - vendor: Add nothingdot font style
    - Import More Fonts Overlay
    - Themes: Introduce PUI iconpack

Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.

• UPI:
    dwarmachine24@oksbi

• PayPal:
    https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24
    Definitely got to try this ROM. Thanks for keeping dumpling alive !
    Is this project already dead ?
    we are extremely sorry for the delay. but update will be pushed next month.