[ROM][OSS][13][September] ONEPLUS 5 [cheeseburger] Project Elixir [BETA] [OFFICIAL] [GAPPS]

Search This thread

Deepjatt7

Jan 20, 2022

3uuYftu.png

Project Elixir v3.1 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

Thank you for the Rom, I am using it since 2 days
The rom is very smooth and snappy,much more than what I tried before on A12 roms
i hope that you keep publishing future releases after beta and beyond

few thing what i noticed so far:

1- Calendar app not included (its essential in my opinion)
2- apps notifications are turned off by default (had to turn it on for all apps, and for every new app i install)
3- OnePlus Settings are disabled (grey), for example vibration strength ( may i suggest not to use OnePlus Settings to control vibration, as it sets one strength for everything, Ring/Notif/Haptics)
4- buttons backlight not working (also i use Xposed Edge Pro to customize the button's behavior, but for some reason i cant enable the keys option in the app, was working perfectly on A12)
5- Mobile Data QS tile doesn't animate/change color between active/inactive unless i close and reopen QS (same issue was there on A12 Derpfest)

looking forward for much more customizations hopefully
- Ambient Edge Light,
- catagorized Vibration strength control(Ring/Notif/Haptics)
- physical buttons customization (Back/Recents long click, power button flashlight)
- Show volume panel on left
- Monet theming
- Face Lock
- privacy indicators toggle (Location/Camera/Mic)
- status bar customization (clock pos, mobile data small icon)

and the list never ends

at the end , thanks alot for your efforts, and for keeping our precious cheeseburger alive.
I have main 3 issue still facing..(without root with one plus stock recovery)

1. Dash charging
2. Double tap to lock (double tap on screen)
3. Display colors ( like as one plus, dp-3)
Its a request to developer's please update it we are still alive Android 10-13....🙏🙏

Attachments

• VID-20220930-WA0001.mp4
    12.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bashar.abu.diak

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

pzSDMqf.png

Project Elixir v3.2 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

Reactions: MishterHusnain0
Apr 30, 2011
I installed the v3.2 yesterday, and after a day of using it I'm pretty happy.

Here some feedback:
  • The dash charging is working, but the led notification is still red (on OOS it's blue to indicate there is the dash charging working), it would be nice to be able to change that.
  • The battery seems to last a tiny bit less than OOS but it still fine.
  • All my apps notifications are turned on (I suppose it got fix in an update).
  • The physical buttons backlight is not working
  • Impossible to change the vibration strength (at least couldn't find where)
  • It would be nice to be able to customize physical buttons with long press for example.
  • Also, there is no button to clear all the apps from the multitask, it's pretty annoying for me.

EDIT: It's impossibe to use burst mode in the camera, I have an endless camera app notification after trying to use it.

EDIT 5th Nov: there is actually a clear all button in the multitask, but I have to scroll all the apps left to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vdbhb59
Apr 30, 2011
Ok, so after a week and half of use, my main problem is the battery.
On official rom at the end of the day I had maybe 20% battery left, with this one during the afternoon I'm almost out of battery.
I'm not sure if it's rom related or Android version related (maybe more background apps?).
I'm not a huge phone user, so my phone is in idle most of the day.
When I'll not feel bored about it, I'll try another Android 13 roms to check if it's maybe Android the problem.

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

kMHhEzO.png

Project Elixir v3.3 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :

Ayaanic

Oct 21, 2022
Many apps.....
Almost all of them doesn't work on Android 13
Is there a way to update only the required sdk or something else in Rom....

Nenef

May 25, 2021
CANNOT FLASH MAGISK! WTH?
On the rom elixir zip copy the boot.img file on your computer, on your phone create a new boot.img with magisk inside based on the rom from the elixir zip, then copy the new boot.img on the zip file, replace the older one.And flash it from TWRP or OrangeFox (I sue this one), it will work like a charm

Nenef

May 25, 2021
Hello, i've updated to the last version 3.4 but i still facing the same issue for camera in use
@sourav24071999 It's pretty annoying because i can"t use the flash, this is the only bug i have on this roms could you make or explain how to fix this ?

However thanks a lot this version has more customisation that missed before :)

Best regards

Nenef

Last edited:

CrUsHoR

Feb 20, 2022
OnePlus 5
Hello, i've updated to the last version 3.4 but i still facing the same issue for camera in use
@sourav24071999 It's pretty annoying because i can"t use the flash, this is the only bug i have on this roms could you make or explain how to fix this ?

Best regards

Nenef
Yeah I've just installed the ROM and encountered this bug as well. Also the physical buttons are not light up and I can't switch the button layout (app drawer and back button).

Despite these two things this ROM feels pretty smooth so far. I set the animations to x0.5 to speed up the overall feel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the Cheeseburger
    Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer
    - Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team
    - Probir - Developer / Team
    -
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team
    -
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //
    Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)
    - Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: September 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Saad
    - DEVICE: Oneplus 5
    - DEVICE CODENAME: cheeseburger

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --
    -- Device Source --
    -- Common Source --
    -- Kernel Source --
    --
    Vendor --
    -- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //
    - As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!
    - Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

dirty flashed 3.8 over 3.7 (orangefox recovery), nfc seems to work (i dont use it), flashlight doesn't work yet with same bug (unable to use flashlight being used by camera).
    maybe the flashlight will work after a clean flash? has anyone done a clean flash v3.8?

i love this rom , best one for me to keep my op5 alive. If you got the flashlight to work, the ROM would be perfect. great work

/e the back/recent apps buttons are still dark, doesn't matter for me
    v3.3,“unable to use flashlight being used by camera”

View attachment 5771373
    The developer informed that it is still trying to solve it.
    No forecast, I'm waiting for the next update to see if they resolve. I'm using v.3.5 and the error still persists.
    dirty flashed 3.8 over 3.7 (orangefox recovery), nfc seems to work (i dont use it), flashlight doesn't work yet with same bug (unable to use flashlight being used by camera).
    maybe the flashlight will work after a clean flash? has anyone done a clean flash v3.8?

i love this rom , best one for me to keep my op5 alive. If you got the flashlight to work, the ROM would be perfect. great work

/e the back/recent apps buttons are still dark, doesn't matter for me
    Flash is the only bummer for me as it is extremely important to me. If they fixed it and some battery issues, I am jumping to this is!

Best regards

Nenef