[ROM][OSS][UNOFFICIAL] Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 4 - Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro

Search This thread

whatsek

Nov 5, 2009
Can someone confirm you can receive text messages? I can send, but do not receive sms messages. Already installed a different texting app, and reset my network settings.

kano78

Dec 11, 2010
Budapest
Hi,
Thank you for the best rom. :)
How can I write to your Telegram group?
"The admins of this group have restricted you from writing here."
I have a Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and I like very much your PA rom but I have some tiny issues:
- When I would like to switch on the WIFI but sometimes I can't do it. I can switch ON only for 2x.
- I think ringthone of the phone is a little bit quiet.
- LED doesn't work.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Gabor

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for the best rom. :)
How can I write to your Telegram group?
"The admins of this group have restricted you from writing here."
I have a Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and I like very much your PA rom but I have some tiny issues:
- When I would like to switch on the WIFI but sometimes I can't do it. I can switch ON only for 2x.
- I think ringthone of the phone is a little bit quiet.
- LED doesn't work.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Gabor
Pm me on telegram (t.me/mickaelmendes50) and I'll unmute you.

Can you take a log about wifi issue please?

LED is a know issue, I'll try to fix it asap, thanks for you feedback.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    400086900380_340260-01-01.jpeg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Ruby, based on Android 11.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues
    - LED doesn't work
    - You tell me!

Download

Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro Build: Ruby Beta 4
    Firmware: MIUI V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM
    Recovery: Paranoid Recovery

Changelogs

Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the release builds, as well as links to betas for those devices that will get them.

Instructions
    • Reboot to TWRP
    • Flash MIUI v12.1.3 firmware
    • Install Paranoid Recovery and boot in it *
    • Perform a Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Go to 'apply update from ADB' and sideload the ROM
    • Reboot to system
    • Enjoy ;)

* Note: You can also use TWRP for flashing it

Screenshots
    Attached.

Notice
    As we are growing on our list of supported devices in each release, we require of a stronger build environment so we can speed up the compilation process for releases. Based on the actual Quartz 4 list, we support over 30 devices, which takes between 2 and 3 days for all the builds to be completed without counting possible compilation issues or rebuild needs, based on our current specs.

We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.

You can donate on the link below:
    Donate

Important / Useful links

Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android - Mi Kona (SM8250) Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

ROM sources: Device sources: Kernel source:
    Cheers and #StayParanoid!
    Hi,
    gapps included ?
    yes gapps is included
    Nice! Was hoping for this rom! So you are aiming to get it official?
    Sure! Once everything get fixed I'll maintain it officially.
    Installed and working flawless...but the proximity sensor don't work...never. It's possible ti have the Google search bar at the bottom of the screen?
    Thank you for your feedback.
    The proximity sensor bug is a know issue and fortunately I already found a fix so you can expect it fixed for the next build :)

About Google Search Bar at the bottom I'm not going to put it there. You can use an alternative launcher (like Pixel Launcher) to get it.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    The proximity sensor bug is a know issue and fortunately I already found a fix so you can expect it fixed for the next build :)
    Fantastic 💪