[CLOSED][ROM][R][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zeduck

I used to use Gcam, but since update to LOS 18.1 OSS, it crash at startup.
This version worked like a charm before update : Urnyx05 : Gcam 7.3 (all lenses worked).
Can someone try to install it?
It will allow me to know if it's related to my device/setup or if it's a global issue.
Does someone else use Gcam with latest version?
Thanks.

G A S T

Apr 20, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 4
Samsung Galaxy S6
No it's not, there are some official devices that uses prebuilt vendor
Yep. So does infrag with LOS for the Mi 8.
I was wondering if that policy was changed for LOS 18.1. Thank you for that clearification.

But my initial question stays the same:
Why did you decide to use OSS Vendor now?
And do you want to go the "official LOS" route with your LOS 18.1 builds or are you planning to leave your builds unofficial? 🤔

Reactions: mfaizhasan

WildDancer

Apr 1, 2021
Hello! Thanks for a great rom.
I have some problem with call volume adjustment. It doesn't work for whatsapp/viber calls

So, I guess I ****ed up... I was on 2021/03/29 and dirty-flashed 2021/04/01, getting a bootloop now... Any Idea how I could fix that without needing to clean flash? I was stupid enough to forget to backup data and apparently can't get to it through adb in the recovery. If you have an idea how I could access my data that would help as well, I already tried different recoveries, but could not decrypt the data partition with my pin. Thanks a lot!

EDIT:
For anyone ever panicking in the same way: I was able to decrypt the data partition with the twrp recovery from https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-3-5-1-unofficial-twrp-poco-f2-pro-redmi-k30-pro-lmi.4241707/ (older versions from mauronofrio and wzsx150 did not work) and can now adb pull my files and then clean flash, whew...

Last edited:
Reactions: murakh

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
So, I guess I ****ed up... I was on 2021/03/29 and dirty-flashed 2021/04/01, getting a bootloop now... Any Idea how I could fix that without needing to clean flash? I was stupid enough to forget to backup data and apparently can't get to it through adb in the recovery. If you have an idea how I could access my data that would help as well, I already tried different recoveries, but could not decrypt the data partition with my pin. Thanks a lot!

EDIT:
For anyone ever panicking in the same way: I was able to decrypt the data partition with the twrp recovery from https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-3-5-1-unofficial-twrp-poco-f2-pro-redmi-k30-pro-lmi.4241707/ (older versions from mauronofrio and wzsx150 did not work) and can now adb pull my files and then clean flash, whew...
Please use OpenGapps beta or MindTheGapps, other gapps can't survive a dirty flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build