[ROM][OSSVENDOR][UNOFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

murakh

Dec 5, 2008
How to disable this notification
First it is nothing serious and from what i've seen from other android devs it will not actually have any negative impact.
To remove just that notification (without muting the entire channel) I used AutoNotification, I think the free version will let you do it, I have the full version though for various Tasker integrations.

Reactions: zzapz

elia2792

Nov 21, 2012
I have a problem with the charger (Xiaomi's one)... The phone doesn't recognize it and fast charge doesn't work. I try with another charger and it work (not fast charge). Someone have the same problem? Anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you

efinityy

Aug 22, 2016
I have a problem with the charger (Xiaomi's one)... The phone doesn't recognize it and fast charge doesn't work. I try with another charger and it work (not fast charge). Someone have the same problem? Anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you
Common problem with most if not all non miui based roms for this phone. was said to be fixed this time around but alas it was not.

Reactions: elia2792

matrss

Jun 19, 2016
Gcam not working.
Can confirm, I did a clean flash yesterday and Urnyx's GCam does not work. It starts, but always shows a black screen instead of the camera image. For me the integrated camera app has problems as well though: sometimes I get either a error messaging stating "the connection to the camera failed" (not verbatim) or a black screen aswell. After restarting the camera app (possibly a few times) it works again though. Seems to be very random.

Anyway, thanks for the rom, I appreciate your work!

PS: The firmware link in the first post returns a 404, because the firmware is no longer "stable beta" but "stable". Changing the URL accordingly fixes it.

Reactions: jrgv2307

bruno_sbrn

Jun 27, 2011
Gcam not working.
Can confirm, I did a clean flash yesterday and Urnyx's GCam does not work. It starts, but always shows a black screen instead of the camera image. For me the integrated camera app has problems as well though: sometimes I get either a error messaging stating "the connection to the camera failed" (not verbatim) or a black screen aswell. After restarting the camera app (possibly a few times) it works again though. Seems to be very random.

Anyway, thanks for the rom, I appreciate your work!

PS: The firmware link in the first post returns a 404, because the firmware is no longer "stable beta" but "stable". Changing the URL accordingly fixes it.
this is a known issue, use ANXCamera with magisk works for me

matrss

Jun 19, 2016
this is a known issue, use ANXCamera with magisk works for me
Alright, I thought this might be a regression in the latest version with ossvendor and all (very much a shot in the dark though), as the Camera is listed as working in the first post. Anyway, can ANXCamera be installed with Lineage Recovery? They only list magisk and TWRP, but I assume it would be the same as if I flashed it in TWRP? Don't really want to install magisk just for that...

bruno_sbrn

Jun 27, 2011
Alright, I thought this might be a regression in the latest version with ossvendor and all (very much a shot in the dark though), as the Camera is listed as working in the first post. Anyway, can ANXCamera be installed with Lineage Recovery? They only list magisk and TWRP, but I assume it would be the same as if I flashed it in TWRP? Don't really want to install magisk just for that...
on their wiki they do not recommend using LineageOs Recovery.