LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
1. Download ROM, TWRP recovery, GApps (if you want)
2. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
3. Boot into Recovery
4. Format System, Data and wipe Dalvik, Cache from recovery.
5. Flash ROM zip.
6. Flash GApps zip
6.2 Root: Download Magisk & flash Magisk zip via Recovery
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
[ROM][OTA][10.x] LineageOS 17.1 Unofficial [wayne/ Mi 6X], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS-MI-A2-MI-6X
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-07-14