[ROM][OTA][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Search This thread

refn

Mar 22, 2018
When I install this, I have a storage issue. When I open the Galary app and when I open the camera I get a storage error... Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance

rHlBJYn.jpg

Edit: it seems that internal storage is not writeable

Last edited:

refn

Mar 22, 2018
I finally installed this ROM correctly (thanks for making this @DarkJoker360). The only issue I face now is that Magisk keeps crashing. Does anyone know why and/or how I can fix it? Thanks!

I've tried the Magisk from the first post. This one gave me a bootloop. The official Magisk let's me boot but I can't open it...

Last edited:

Trin32

Dec 21, 2012
I've been struggling with bootloops and infinite boot animation trying to install this ROM, flashing different TWRPs and kernels, but finally managed to run it.

1. Prepare MicroSD with all the files needed for LOS 15.1 and RECOVERY_RAMDIS.img pulled from any stock ROM's update.zip
2. Run Huawei Recovery and let it install stock EMUI ROM
3. Boot stock ROM, pass the first configuration
4. Restart into bootloader;
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.4.0.0-v1-hi6250-emui8.img
5. Boot into TWRP;
adb pull /vendor/etc/fstab.hi6250
cut out encryption line from it
adb push fstab.hi6250 /vendor/etc/
6. Boot into bootloader;
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk RECOVERY_RAMDIS.img
7. Reboot into Huawei's recovery and do factory reset and wipe cache
8. Reboot into fastboot;
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.4.0.0-v1-hi6250-emui8.img
9. Reboot into TWRP;
install LOS 15.1 .zip and Gapps
10. Reboot to system

I hope that anyone struggling with install will make it following this procedure.
I guess after installing other ROMs before, something stubborn persisted in memory and didn't wanted to let go untill stock EMUI ROM reinstall.

Going to test the ROM now. I find Android 10's too buggy atm. Thank you for your work DarkJoker360.

Edit: One bug I find - headphones not detected. 4-pin PC headset works fine, but 3-pin earphones or 3-pin AUX cable aren't detected. I used "Lesser AudioSwitch" to workaround that issue. Please fix if you could :)

Last edited:
Reactions: refn

Hyckory

Jan 21, 2008
Puteaux
I've successfully install the ROM lineage-15.1-20190718-UNOFFICIAL-prague.zip but can't install the more up-to-date lineage-15.1-20200717-UNOFFICIAL-hi6250.zip. TWRP is saying that it's not compatible with my device (PRA-LX1 / Prague). Should I change the TWRP I use? Currently I have twrp-3.4.0-0-prague.img directly downloaded from twrp.me website.

Thanks for your reply and thanks to DarkJoker360 for those builds.

refn

Mar 22, 2018
This is the best ROM for this device. A few weeks ago I've tried almost all ROMs for this device, most of them had issues, except this one. @DarkJoker360 Thanks for this ROM (and the others) and keeping it up-to-date!

Natural_High

Jan 27, 2014
I'm trying to disable encryption. I'm following the steps: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76985321&postcount=6 and the ones in the previous reply
The problem is I don't have the fstab.hi6250 anymore. It doesn't exist in /vendor/etc
I already had LineageOS installed before trying to do this. Even if I do a factory reset using Huawei's recovery, I still don't get the file back.

EDIT:
It worked for me by:
1. factory resetting using Huawei eRecovery to download the whole stock firmware, rom etc...
2. flash TWRP
3. boot into recovery (TWRP) and format data
4. flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_... https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-t3817389
5. reboot system
Afterwards data remained encrypted (and I could continue flashing the custom ROM)

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Okay i've finally figured out how to make magisk (and overall installation of this rom) work. I hope this message will reach those in need, and save you allot of headaches.

Edit: Please make sure to remove encryption before you install the rom! Go to stock rom, edit fstab.hi6250 file, remove encryption line and save file.

1. Boot into TWRP (I use askcussio's TWRP)
2. Format data
3. Reboot into TWRP
4. Wipe ART/dalvik cache, cache, data and system
5.1 Install the latest lineagueOS.zip provided by DarkJoker
5.2 Install gAPPS (I used nano, can recommend)
5.3 Install latest magisk (I used Magisk-V20.4(20400).zip)
5.4 Install Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_08.18.2019
6. Wipe cache and dalvik
7. Reboot system

In my experience, any variation on this protocol will either result in bootloop, or being unable to install ANY apps after (trying to) install magisk.

Quick sidenote: in this process i've had to go through the setup menu a bunge of times. After a couple of times i've decided to backup my apps and settings with google. When restoring this backup at the setup process, it will become increasingly difficult to add a fingerprint for screen unlocking, up untill the point it is downright impossible to set up your fingerprint at the 4th or 5th try. Simply choosing to install the device as new (instead of restoring the backup) should resolve this issue.

This is an awesome ROM, thank you DarkJoker!

Last edited:

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
Okay i've finally figured out how to make magisk (and overall installation of this rom) work. I hope this message will reach those in need, and save you allot of headaches.

1. Boot into TWRP (I use askcussio's TWRP)
2. Format data
3. Reboot into TWRP
4. Wipe ART/dalvik cache, cache, data and system
5.1 Install the latest lineagueOS.zip provided by DarkJoker
5.2 Install gAPPS (I used nano, can recommend)
5.3 Install latest magisk (I used Magisk-V20.4(20400).zip)
5.4 Install Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_08.18.2019
6. Wipe cache and dalvik
7. Reboot system

In my experience, any variation on this protocol will either result in bootloop, or being unable to install ANY apps after (trying to) install magisk.

Quick sidenote: in this process i've had to go through the setup menu a bunge of times. After a couple of times i've decided to backup my apps and settings with google. When restoring this backup at the setup process, it will become increasingly difficult to add a fingerprint for screen unlocking, up untill the point it is downright impossible to set up your fingerprint at the 4th or 5th try. Simply choosing to install the device as new (instead of restoring the backup) should resolve this issue.

This is an awesome ROM, thank you DarkJoker!

Hi, where did you download that version of Magisk? I don't see any "easy downloadable" version on that Git...

Edit: Well, I searched it in Google and found it, I supose this is the one you used, right @HuaweiP8liteuser? (The forum don't let me write urls, but well, the one in "topjohnwu/Magisk" Git repository)

Btw, I can't found the "Askuccio TWRP" version... The TWRP from DarkJoker don't recognize the zip as a correct format (as he himself said), so.. I can't try to flash it :s

Edit 2: I tried another TWRP (Dil3mm4's version) and keep the same errors with the system flash, and I'm not sure which one I have to download, @DarkJoker360 linked the "P10" versions in the start of the post, those don't work, but I tried going to the "P8 Lite Oreo" folder but none of those works either (something with the filesystem ext4). Can some of you two tell me which one I can flash, please? Or there is no custom rom right now for the P8 Lite 2017 working and stable...? Thank you.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Hi, where did you download that version of Magisk? I don't see any "easy downloadable" version on that Git...

Edit: Well, I searched it in Google and found it, I supose this is the one you used, right @HuaweiP8liteuser? (The forum don't let me write urls, but well, the one in "topjohnwu/Magisk" Git repository)

Btw, I can't found the "Askuccio TWRP" version... The TWRP from DarkJoker don't recognize the zip as a correct format (as he himself said), so.. I can't try to flash it :s

Edit 2: I tried another TWRP (Dil3mm4's version) and keep the same errors with the system flash, and I'm not sure which one I have to download, @DarkJoker360 linked the "P10" versions in the start of the post, those don't work, but I tried going to the "P8 Lite Oreo" folder but none of those works either (something with the filesystem ext4). Can some of you two tell me which one I can flash, please? Or there is no custom rom right now for the P8 Lite 2017 working and stable...? Thank you.

I installed the latest magisk manager from here, and somehow it didnt crash and I was able to download the .zip file from there. (note that direct installing it still doesnt work, you need to follow the steps I posted.) I'll upload the zip file here for easy access.
Askcussio's TWRP version I downloaded a year or so ago from an XDA threat, but honestly I can't be bothered to look for it so i'll just upload it here as well.

Attachments

• Magisk-v20.4(20400).zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 19

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
I installed the latest magisk manager from here, and somehow it didnt crash and I was able to download the .zip file from there. (note that direct installing it still doesnt work, you need to follow the steps I posted.) I'll upload the zip file here for easy access.
Askcussio's TWRP version I downloaded a year or so ago from an XDA threat, but honestly I can't be bothered to look for it so i'll just upload it here as well.

I tried the Askcussio's TWRP in your attachment but... seems like can't interact with the file, I don't know... Anyway, thank you for your help, seems like I've got to install a custom ROM without more problems, I've listed the steps I did in this other post, I hope that can help someone else too, and thank you again for your try, greetings :)

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
Btw, (I'm sorry for the double post, but I don't know if the "edit" action trigger an advice for the new people tagged). I see the version of the LOS 15.1 linked in the first post is the P10 version, not the P8 Lite 2017... That means that version is compatible and "better in some way" than the P8 Lite 2017 version? Or is a mistake and we have to keep flashing only the second one? (@DarkJoker360 some info please?). Thank you.

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Btw, (I'm sorry for the double post, but I don't know if the "edit" action trigger an advice for the new people tagged). I see the version of the LOS 15.1 linked in the first post is the P10 version, not the P8 Lite 2017... That means that version is compatible and "better in some way" than the P8 Lite 2017 version? Or is a mistake and we have to keep flashing only the second one? (@DarkJoker360 some info please?). Thank you.
It is an unified build.

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
Perhaps a stupid question, but have you made sure to extract the TWRP.img file from the zipfile and flash the img file in fastboot? People often go full auto mode and just flash every zipfile they see in twrp...

Yea, I flashed the img ??, thanks anyway ? Seems like some TWRPs have enough privileges to see the encryption file and others don't... The only way I see the encryption has been disabled ever after flash a custom ROM was with the Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt, Disk Quota Disabler. I was going to say it tomorrow but I take the chance and say it now ??

I changed to this ROM (OTA LOS 8.1) because the 10 don't have enough features and compatible apps for me right now, and the only way it worked for me has been go back to a stock ROM and recovery, and follow this instructions (thanks @Natural_High), to first of all disable encryption (seems like it's permanently disabled for now, I'm not sure if the "copy configuration file with it disabled to /vendor/etc" really works..), and then keep going with your instructions AND only with the Askcussio's TWRP. It's curious that no one of the more recent versions of TWRPs I tried can see the encryption file, only some old versions (ever this ones can't write on the file, however, all of them can disable it with the Universal ForceEncrypt because it use their own magisk and superuser to gain enough privileges, I think), but ONLY the Askcussio's TWRP version can flash the custom ROM files... The others I tried, ever the most recent version of @haky 86 in this thread, can't flash the ROM zips exiting with a "Error 7" general error, coming from a "E1001: Failed to update system image" previous error.

Now I only have the problem of the Google Assistant can't connect to network in their start configuration, so I can't call it with the "Ok Google" from voice, but well... that's all the problems I see for now at least ?. I tried doing it like @DarkJoker360 says in the start of the thread, first booting to system directly after ROM flash before flash the gapps and magisk, but in that way the Google Services simply doesn't work and keep crashing all the time, so.. I did it in this way (as your instructions, only skiped steps 5.4 and 6, to don't repeat the process of disable encryption or delete too much, I haved problems for that in the past.. ?), and works for now. Thank you to both for all your help, I hope more TWRP versions can be compatible with this ROM in the future (that's the first problem of all, after the encryption, I think), and more people can enjoy their phones again when the stock ROM use too many space, or have some other problems. Greetings ?

Last edited:

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
Ok, I tried to reinstall the ROM with all the steps and to change to another gApps build (nano instead of micro), but the Google Assistant keep without the hability to connect and configure the voice match, etc. I tried cleaning cache of Google App, etc., but nothing works. Is some solution for this bug @DarkJoker360? I see in the thread that can be a old bug, in theory fixed... But seems like keep happening for me at least. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you :)

Last edited:

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
Yea, I flashed the img , thanks anyway ? Seems like some TWRPs have enough privileges to see the encryption file and others don't... The only way I see the encryption has been disabled ever after flash a custom ROM was with the Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt, Disk Quota Disabler. I was going to say it tomorrow but I take the chance and say it now ?

I changed to this ROM (OTA LOS 8.1) because the 10 don't have enough features and compatible apps for me right now, and the only way it worked for me has been go back to a stock ROM and recovery, and follow this instructions (thanks @Natural_High), to first of all disable encryption (seems like it's permanently disabled for now, I'm not sure if the "copy configuration file with it disabled to /vendor/etc" really works..), and then keep going with your instructions AND only with the Askcussio's TWRP. It's curious that no one of the more recent versions of TWRPs I tried can see the encryption file, only some old versions (ever this ones can't write on the file, however, all of them can disable it with the Universal ForceEncrypt because it use their own magisk and superuser to gain enough privileges, I think), but ONLY the Askcussio's TWRP version can flash the custom ROM files... The others I tried, ever the most recent version of @haky 86 in this thread, can't flash the ROM zips exiting with a "Error 7" general error, coming from a "E1001: Failed to update system image" previous error.

Now I only have the problem of the Google Assistant can't connect to network in their start configuration, so I can't call it with the "Ok Google" from voice, but well... that's all the problems I see for now at least . I tried doing it like @DarkJoker360 says in the start of the thread, first booting to system directly after ROM flash before flash the gapps and magisk, but in that way the Google Services simply doesn't work and keep crashing all the time, so.. I did it in this way (as your instructions, only skiped steps 5.4 and 6, to don't repeat the process of disable encryption or delete too much, I haved problems for that in the past.. ), and works for now. Thank you to both for all your help, I hope more TWRP versions can be compatible with this ROM in the future (that's the first problem of all, after the encryption, I think), and more people can enjoy their phones again when the stock ROM use too many space, or have some other problems. Greetings ?

that's why I recommend to be on B360 (PRA) or June 2018 equivalent firmware, to avoid e1001 issues.

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
that's why I recommend to be on B360 (PRA) or June 2018 equivalent firmware, to avoid e1001 issues.

Hmm, I'm sorry but, what do you mean with "B360 (PRA) or June 2018 equivalent firmware"? The previous versions of your TWRP? I don't know the concept ?

Ok, I tried to reinstall the ROM with all the steps and to change to another gApps build (nano instead of micro), but the Google Assistant keep without the hability to connect and configure the voice match, etc. I tried cleaning cache of Google App, etc., but nothing works. Is some solution for this bug @DarkJoker360? I see in the thread that can be a old bug, in theory fixed... But seems like keep happening for me at least. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you :)

Btw, another little bug I see now is, in some moments, I don't know if triggered for something specific, the Google Search window open by itself with the "=" symbol in the search field.. Some fix for that would be nice too ??

Last edited:

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
Hmm, I'm sorry but, what do you mean with "B360 (PRA) or June 2018 equivalent firmware"? The previous versions of your TWRP? I don't know the concept

Btw, another little bug I see now is, in some moments, I don't know if triggered for something specific, the Google Search window open by itself with the "=" symbol in the search field.. Some fix for that would be nice too ?

B360 is version I use to flash roms on P8 lite 2017 and E1001 error is related to firmware, whatever you don't understand I'll not fix at all coz I give away my psmart :p

Scorpin7

Sep 26, 2020
B360 is version I use to flash roms on P8 lite 2017 and E1001 error is related to firmware, whatever you don't understand I'll not fix at all coz I give away my psmart :p

I don't see any reference to a "B360" version of the TWRP, so... I don't get it, but ok, and I don't get the reference of the psmart either, but thanks anyway I supose ?

I hope @DarkJoker360 can give me some solution for the pair of bugs I have, it's a bit annonying the "=" appears from time to time, opening the Google Search or just typing it on the current opened text field.. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidblog.it%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2FLineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

*** Stable Version ***

About
    Code:
    [CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.[/CENTER]

Working
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Touchscreen
    * Adb / Mtp
    * Audio
    * Boot
    * Bluethoot
    * Internal/External storage
    * Sensors
    * Wifi  
    * RIL
    * Camera
    * Video Encoder/Decoder
    * FP Gestures(Swipe Down for notification panel)
    [/CENTER]

Installation
    Code:
    [CENTER]* you must also have this recovery version installed :  TWRP
    * go to TWRP  and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) !
    * install LineageOS ROM 
    * boot the rom
    * reboot in TWRP and flash gapps and root (optional)
    * reboot system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Update
    Code:
    [CENTER]* copy the new update of LineageOS to Internal/External Storage
    * reboot device to :  TWRP
    * wipe cache & dalvik cache
    * install the new update of LineageOS
    * reboot to System
    * reboot system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Download
    Code:
    [CENTER][URL="https://sourceforge.net/projects/darkjoker360-developements/files/Huawei/P10%20Lite/Oreo/LineageOS/"]LineageOS-15.1[/URL]
    [URL="https://opengapps.org/"]Gapps[/URL] 
    [URL="https://github.com/ianmacd/MagiskBuilds"]Magisk for Treble[/URL][/CENTER]

Credits:
    @DarkDroiddev
    @phhusson
    @AndroidpaX
    @haky86
    @ezio84

Please support my work, it's very important! Thanks
    DONATIONS

Regards !​

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
    DarkJoker360
    Source Code: https://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x unlocked bootloader and TWRP
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 15.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-04

Created 2019-01-04
    Last Updated 2019-12-12
    Good news BT issues are fixed on both Android Version (O and P) !
    Hello guys good news, video recording bug is finally fixed get ready for the stablest oreo build !
    New LineageOS 15.1 stable update !

https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F2zS0Xzc3uCosCW49VVzhs1P7L9A%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.androidblog.it%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2018%252F02%252FLineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

Changelog
    Code:
    [CENTER]* February 2019 security patches
    * Based on LineageOS 15.1 code of 09 March 2019
    * Fixed photo with flash darker
    * Switched to Google media codecs
    * Fixed frontal camera lags on some apps EDIT: lags are reduced to the minimum on kirin 655, on kirin 659 is fully fixed
    * Added new stock media codecs[/CENTER]
    NOTE: It is better to don' t use latest magisk builds as them can maybe crash
    Check OP for more info and downloads !

Announcement: Starting from now I want to provide security patches updates with some minor fixes to LineageOS 15.1 and I want to start with LineageOS 16.0. And yes I am dropping support of AEX,Aosp,PE and other treble roms for hi6250, maybe one day I can resume the support of them.

February build - status update for my findings on this ROM

Here is my update with latest ROM from February (see post #290).

Issue #1: uSD card formated as internal storage doesn't come up (mount) early enough, causing issues with missing storage
    UPDATE with new ROM build: no change with the new ROM. Since the SD card is formatted as internal storage, it is encrypted as base Android security requirement.
    I am not an Android specialist but I think the SD card (or at least part of it) is encrypted with a key that belongs to the user. I suspect that only when the user "logs on" (i.e. first unlocks the phone after power-on or reboot), will the key be made available, which is done in // with the initialization of the user session.
    Therefore, many applications set as "autostart" will not be available, or have (part of) their resources / user data unavailable, until the "mount with decryption" part of the uSD card bringup has been completed.
    So if my theory holds true, unless a significant change is made to LineageOS sources, I suspect nothing can be done.
    I guess I will simply wait for uSD card to mount after a (re)boot + unlock, and deal with a few FCs in the meantime.​

Issue #2: Second SIM card PIN code request at boot gets killed and has to be triggered again manually
    UPDATE with new ROM build: I got frustrated with this issue in previous ROM build, I just deactivated both SIM card PIN codes. I don't know if the issue has persisted or not in the latest ROM build.​

Issue #3: Fingerprint enrollment very difficult compared to EMUI8 (but once enrolled works flawlessly)
    UPDATE with new ROM build: I haven't had to enroll new fingerprints, so I don't know. See issue #6 below.​

Issue #3.1: Surprising finding of '=' character when unlocking via fingerprint
    UPDATE with new ROM build: this strange behavior seems to have disappeared, nice! I haven't done anything on my side that would have solved the issue so I guess this is solved by the new ROM build itself.​

Issue #4: No sound when playing music in default music player nor Musicolet (from Play Store)
    UPDATE with new ROM build: not tried yet. Will provide update next time I try listening to music, if anybody interested.​

Issue #5: Local SIM card seems to be detected as foreign SIM card
    UPDATE with new ROM build: issue remains, but it is hard to characterize. Note that the issue didn't happen in EMUI8, it is something I have only had with this ROM (January build and February build).
    I have 2 SIM cards: LEBARA France and LycaMobile Switzerland.
    When I am in Switzerland, LEBARA SIM detected as roaming (OK) and LycaMobile SIM detected as roaming (NOT OK)
    When I am in France, LEBARA SIM detected as not roaming (OK) and LycaMobile SIM detected as roaming (OK)
    So there is something special about the LycaMobile Switzerland SIM/operator which LineageOS can't interpret correctly (EMUI8 did flawlessly).​

Issue #6: NEWLY REPORTED - old EMUI8 fingerprints still able to unlock the phone and impossible to delete!
    Description: an issue found in January build already, still present with February build, is that the previously registered fingerprints (in EMUI8) still work. I have tried everything I could, including deleting fingerprint database files under /data/system/user/* (don't do that! I lost all content of SD card due to issue 1 behavior of storing per-user decryption key). Those fingerprints are not visible in the fingerprint enrollment UI, but they can successfully be used for unlocking the phone...
    Consequence: don't leave your phone locked near your ex-girlfriend if she had access to your phone previously (fingerprint enrolled) even if you have tried wiping the fingerprints, hoping that by starting over again with a different ROM and a full wipe they would disappear...​

Issue #7: NEW - OpenGApps version
    Description: In a previous post, I explained how I had to follow an advice to flash old OpenGApps 20190913 as the recent .zip didn't detect the architecture (arm vs arm64 vs x86 & Android version) correctly. Well, that didn't work with February build and here is how I got it working (surely not the most straightforward way): when I got the notification about new February build for this ROM:
    -I installed (via menu, it rebooted in TWRP etc).
    -After reboot, phone was completely unusable (bootloop) and rebooted into Huawei's recovery (TWRP was killed by update) and asked me to Factory reset the phone, argh.
    -I flashed Askuccio's TWRP again and wiped Cache / Dalvik Cache, no better
    -I flashed OpenGApps 20190913, phone booted but was unable to start completely (no bootloop)
    -Rebooted in TWRP, wiped Cache & Dalvik Cache, flashed OpenGApps 20200215, wiped Cache & Dalvik Cache again - note that this time, recent OpenGApps installer worked, no wrong detection, which is good news!
    -Phone booted okay with lots of FC in Google Apps, but still it booted. Play Store not starting. All non-Google apps were working, but lots of FC notifications from Google Apps. In particular, Youtube and Gmail kept crashing every few seconds
    -Removed Youtube and Gmail via Settings -> Applications, less FCs, Play Store still not working, sideloaded Gmail from APKMirror, Gmail & Play Store working again
    -Had to wait a few days for Play Store updating Youtube for Youtube to work again.

Consequence: Phone difficult to use, probably due to OpenGApps versions of some apps > previously installed updates​

Since I got no answer or comment on my previous posts, I am not sure if in the future I will post such status information. I am not complaining, and not taking offense, but since it takes some time to write this, I may continue to do that as a service to the community (my contribution), only if it is considered useful.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Hi. I have a problem using your rom on PRA-LX1. Sometimes my SIM goes off and canot goes on. I have to restart phone to get SIM working again.
    Take a look at attachements. One is screenshot when it happend, second is log from network monitor app.
    Is there any simply solution to solve this problem?

I had this when I was using dual-SIM, with PIN code on both SIM: sometimes, even after booting and logging successfully, one SIM card "disappeared" apparently without reason. Since I removed PIN code on both SIM (reducing security in case something steals my phone), both SIM cards seem to work flawlessly.