[ROM][OTA] Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Deodexed/Odexed, (Root + Busybox), etc. (Takju)&(Yakju)

Search This thread

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
[ROM][OTA] Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Deodexed/Odexed, (Root + Busybox), etc. (Takju)&(Yakju)

Hey!

So this is
create1b.png

Boot files are not modified, I only modified default.prop to make boot.img to insecured!
It will create the /sdcard/0/ folder...

- Deodexed
- Rooted + Busybox + Busybox run-parts support added (SuperSU-0.93-Busybox-1.20.2) if you want to flash newer root files then click this
- Flash Player added v.11.1.115.27
- WebViewDream app added (for DayDream on JB)
- Insecure boot.img

Only one tweak added to build.prop
Code:
debug.performance.tuning=1

createu.png

Here
Another link: (Dev-Host) Here

Odexed version Here

Here is the same ROM for yakju users but factory image only (only odexed version)
YAKJU Factory JOP40D Odexed version:
Here

On Yakju version I have added /data/app/ functionality! I added Flash player to /data/app/ because at least I had issues with Flash Player on Takju version, maybe because I didn't delete Flash player before flashing my takju deodexed ROM! :D If you are having Flash player issues on Takju then go to /system/app/ and install flash player again by replacing it..

screenshot2012112818564.png

Flashing:
Wipe cache and dalvik cache and then flash the ROM.

If you are having 3G, WiFi, GPS or BT signal issues:
Then Flash another radio baseband! I recommend I9250XXLH1

ROM built via dsixda's Android kitchen

Credits:
Google for developing Android... :)
dsxida for his android kitchen, to be able deodex and to build ROM..
:)

android font text generated on fontmeme.com

Launcher with rotation: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2020333

Last edited:

Prof-KOS

Aug 4, 2010
Toronto
Thanks for the quick post. It seems Drive doesn't like that many users trying to download. Cheers regardless.

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

juaninamillion

Aug 19, 2009
Will there be a mirror posted? It says I'm unable to DL file.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Any chance you can put up an Odexed version as well?

I have to go school and unfortunately I don't have images for odexed version! :(

I check later did I delete odexed files, if I didn't then I can make odexed version too!

Btw. some of you says docs.google is slow? so ok I will upload it to Google Code, at least I can download and upload quickly to code.google

EDIT: file size is too high to google code. link to dev-host comes soon... I put it to first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: lime16 and uansari1

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
If somebody is using JB 4.2.1 OTA that is odexed and wants busybox, flash, etc. Then I need system dump because I think that I deleted odexed files..

To get system dump you need android sdk..
Cd /something/android/platform tools
Adb devices connect
Adb pull /system/ C:/something/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey!

So this is
    create1b.png

Boot files are not modified, I only modified default.prop to make boot.img to insecured!
    It will create the /sdcard/0/ folder...

- Deodexed
    - Rooted + Busybox + Busybox run-parts support added (SuperSU-0.93-Busybox-1.20.2) if you want to flash newer root files then click this
    - Flash Player added v.11.1.115.27
    - WebViewDream app added (for DayDream on JB)
    - Insecure boot.img

Only one tweak added to build.prop
    Code:
    debug.performance.tuning=1

createu.png

Here
    Another link: (Dev-Host) Here

Odexed version Here

Here is the same ROM for yakju users but factory image only (only odexed version)
    YAKJU Factory JOP40D Odexed version:
    Here

On Yakju version I have added /data/app/ functionality! I added Flash player to /data/app/ because at least I had issues with Flash Player on Takju version, maybe because I didn't delete Flash player before flashing my takju deodexed ROM! :D If you are having Flash player issues on Takju then go to /system/app/ and install flash player again by replacing it..

screenshot2012112818564.png

Flashing:
    Wipe cache and dalvik cache and then flash the ROM.

If you are having 3G, WiFi, GPS or BT signal issues:
    Then Flash another radio baseband! I recommend I9250XXLH1

ROM built via dsixda's Android kitchen

Credits:
    Google for developing Android... :)
    dsxida for his android kitchen, to be able deodex and to build ROM..
    :)

android font text generated on fontmeme.com

Launcher with rotation: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2020333
    Any chance you can put up an Odexed version as well?

I have to go school and unfortunately I don't have images for odexed version! :(

I check later did I delete odexed files, if I didn't then I can make odexed version too!

Btw. some of you says docs.google is slow? so ok I will upload it to Google Code, at least I can download and upload quickly to code.google

EDIT: file size is too high to google code. link to dev-host comes soon... I put it to first post.
    Yakju JOP40D Factory (Odexed) uploaded

Yakju JOP40D Factory (Odexed) uploaded

Check first post.. :)
    thank you, I've flashed this rom without wiping (coming from bigxie's 4.2 "stock" rom) and it is working great so far.
    I have also flashed this quick settings mod, without experiencing any problem
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1999125
    I am using deodexed takju version. I reflashed it with cache/dalvik cache wipe, and no mod. But it is still same. Because it is not a big deal, I can live with it.

If there is a better version, then I will install it with full wipe. Thanks though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I'm using my deodexed takju ROM too and no issues on my Nexus!

You may have flashed something wrong or some apps may cause it.

do you charge via PC? if yes then go to settings>Developer options> uncheck Stay awake

and check is the daydream feature off or on, if it's on then put it off or change its settings.