[ROM][OTA] Mirrors for official Cyanogen roms and OTA updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krz_ayman

Dec 28, 2009
I installed in the Rom and lacks full options of the shot. The adjustment of the vibrator and buttons are nothing apart this ... for information I think the update was stoper because before I could launch more have put in a firmware update. Maybe mistake on their part

Edit : there is the option to activate for all visible options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-17-14-42-16.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-14-42-16.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,084
  • Screenshot_2015-10-17-15-40-57.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-15-40-57.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited:
Reactions: rhumagricole

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
So many people complain about updates for OnePlus, but CM is delivering.. What is Oxygen doing?.. I bet CM will deliver Marshmallow, but won't hold my breath for Oxygen..

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: cloudx720

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
spannaa.com
So many people complain about updates for OnePlus, but CM is delivering.. What is Oxygen doing?.. I bet CM will deliver Marshmallow, but won't hold my breath for Oxygen..

I have no problems whatsoever with Oxygen on the OnePlus 2 - the RRO layers support is especially welcome.

Marshmallow will come to both eventually but custom roms will beat them both.

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
I found a full ROM, not just ota...

http://builds.cyngn.com/cyanogen-os...bacon/49d90510ef/cm-12.1-YOG4PAS2QL-bacon.zip

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I have no problems whatsoever with Oxygen on the OnePlus 2 - the RRO layers support is especially welcome.

Marshmallow will come to both eventually but custom roms will beat them both.

Why is Hydrogen up to date, but Oxygen still stuck on 5.0?.. The OPT may have better support, but the One isn't.. :(

Reactions: JB_Da_Greatest

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
spannaa.com

uronfire

Mar 26, 2011
I can't get the ota to install on stock untouched ROM. Error system partiotion has unknown content. Phone isn't rooted and its a fresh install. Any suggestions anyone ?

uronfire

Mar 26, 2011
@Heisenberg bootloader unlocked with stock recovery,

p.s just locked bootloader still didnt work, its strange tho, i updated from cm-12.0-YNG1TAS2XK to cm-12.1-YOG4PAS1N0 last night via ota without any issues.

Last edited:

devilsshadow

Sep 15, 2011
Bucharest

I've always been pretty adamant in my support for COS on the OPO. It's given me great stability and battery life. Only reason I've jumped ship to a custom Rom was to try and get rid of the mobile radio active bug.

I'm really hoping for a fix for said bug from the COS team so I can get my phone back on stock.

As for oxygen OS, I hope the PA team enjoy developing closed source Rom for a single device, all while having a whole lot of angry people screaming at them that they sold out.

I understand that money and money, and working for free is not as enticing as working for money. But what's the point of doing what you like for money when the people that hire you limit you so much. You've basically given up your dev freedom and creativity for a paycheck. I don't blame them for going for the paycheck, but I do blame them for going for that paycheck without a contract ammendment that lets them retain some of their open source roots and freedom.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone