[CLOSED][ROM][OTA][UPDATE][[10.0][OFFICIAL][JOYEUSE] Resurrection Remix Q v8.6.3 [20/10/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jas Grover

Apr 12, 2014
Format data & try again. Make sure the internal storage is decrypted. Use right recovery, ofox or pbrp recommended.
I faced the same issue before. I was messed up deleting some stuff inside root partitions manually. Then I flashed updated firmware, then reflashed a custom rom + gapps, it worked.
oh thanks for your suggestion
I've got this firmware fw_curtana_miui_CURTANAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_fffd838f47_10.0.zip
is it the right one?
and how do I decrypt internal storage
due to encryption issues, I had to clear the internal storage again and againn! :(

germanstinks

Dec 29, 2014
No, I'm sorry, but I will not install the version 8.6.7 you created yourself! Where is version 8.6.6? Are there not? Is it just skipped? I have installed version 8.6.5 of klozz and it works fine.
Telegram this teen chat exchange is nothing for me. I registered there and in the topic @miatoll there is nothing to be found in version 8.6.7, but it is not bad. i take the official version or the one that is available in the normal internet. I will delete this teen chat exchange. How can RROS condescend to such a level and rely on telegram to spread your OS, poor feeling like that. Is XDA not anymore good enough for that?
Either the 3 main programmers from RROS answer here and tinker with an official, stable version or I stick with 8.6.5 from klozz, because it has been running flawlessly so far. a sign that they don't want to earn 200 euros.

sorry for my bad english, i had to express myself in two languages because i can't find the right words any other way. please do not see it as a negative review!
that's just my personal opinion

Nein, tut mir Leid aber ich werde deine selbst erstelle Version 8.6.7 nicht installieren! Wo ist denn Version 8.6.6? Gibt es die nicht? Wird die einfach übersprungen? Ich habe version 8.6.5 von klozz installiert und diese läuft fehlerfrei.
Telegram diese Teenie chatbörse ist nix für mich. Ich habe mich da registriert und in dem Thema @miatoll ist nichts zu frinden von version 8.6.7 aber ist auch nicht schlimm. ich nehme die offizielle version oder die, die im normalen internet verfügbar ist. Diese teeniechat börse werde ich wieder löschen.
Wie kann man sich nur auf so ein niveau herablassen und auf telegram setzen um sein OS zu verbreiten, armseeling sowas. Reicht XDA nicht aus?
Entweder die 3 haupt programmierer von RROS antworten hier und basteln eine offizielle, stabile version oder ich bleibe bei 8.6.5 von klozz, denn die läuft bis jetzt fehlerfrei. ein zeichen dafür das man keine 200 Euro verdienen möchte.

sorry für mein schlechtes englisch, ich musste mich hier mal 2-sprachig äußern weil ich ich die richtigen worte nicht anders finde.
bitte nicht als negative kritik sehen!!!
Das ist nur meine persönliche Meinung.

Reactions: kyto

Jas Grover

Apr 12, 2014
Format data & try again. Make sure the internal storage is decrypted. Use right recovery, ofox or pbrp recommended.
I faced the same issue before. I was messed up deleting some stuff inside root partitions manually. Then I flashed updated firmware, then reflashed a custom rom + gapps, it worked.
hey hear me out, I only have problem with this rom, other roms are fine with gapps exccept this one!

texhno04

Nov 22, 2016
Tokyo
1. Bluetooth AAC codec working (First time on RR for miatoll).
2. Japanese Correct model detected in settings.
3. ANX 190 working all modes except Portrait. FIXED AFTER FLASHING ANXCameraProvider 190.
4. Ok Google not working.
5. Weird lockscren bug - when I turn the lock screen on by pressing power button, it flickers for a split second.
6. IR Working.
7. Can flash opengapps pico/nano/micro.
8. Viper4Android working with selinux enforcing(agni kernel) with audio modification library.
9. Auto-Brightness working.
10. DRM L3
11. some apps loading time slow. play store, telegram etc. upto 5 seconds.

@dungphp

will edit later, if I find something else.

edit : device is 9S curtana

Last edited:
Reactions: dungphp

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
1. Bluetooth AAC codec working (First time on RR for miatoll).
2. Japanese Correct model detected in settings.
3. ANX 190 working all modes except Portrait.
4. Ok Google not working.
5. Weird lockscren bug - when I turn the lock screen on by pressing power button, it flickers for a split second.

edit : device is 9S curtana
3. Can fixed now (will ANXCamera builtin)
4. Now trying to fix
5. Now trying to fix
Thank you for the reports !

Reactions: Mendy05

Abdi0099

Mar 25, 2016
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
1. Flash Rom
2. ignore if you found eror system_root
3. Reboot recovery dont flash anything just reboot recovery after flash rom
4. flash gapps again , Flash Magisk again if u need
5. reboot system , done !

Note :
if stuck logo mi force reboot
if dont boot format data
Backup Your data on pc or sd card ..
Thanks and enjoy

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Device Common Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
AICP
Crdroid
AOSIP
DU
Xtended
Evolution X
Bliss
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Contributors
varund7726
Ahkil Narang
Agung Pratama

Works
- NFC
- IR Blaster
- CTS True
- FastCharging
- AOD
- Dolby
- Viper
- ANX

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
1. Flash Rom

Note :
if dont boot format data
Thanks and enjoy

ROM OS Version:
Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14x
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 8.6.3
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-20

Created 2020-10-20
Last Updated 2020-10-20

Abdi0099

Mar 25, 2016
I am a novice at this rom stuff , kindly help out. Due to miui bugs i am looking for a new Rom to use as my daily driver. First question i wanted to ask is i am currently on miui 12.0.3 global, can i flash this rom ? Would it brick my curtana device due to anti rollback feature ? Is this rom stable enough for daily use ? Any known issues bugs ? Also does this rom support OTA ?

texhno04

Nov 22, 2016
Tokyo
I am a novice at this rom stuff , kindly help out. Due to miui bugs i am looking for a new Rom to use as my daily driver. First question i wanted to ask is i am currently on miui 12.0.3 global, can i flash this rom ? Would it brick my curtana device due to anti rollback feature ? Is this rom stable enough for daily use ? Any known issues bugs ? Also does this rom support OTA ?
You have to UNLOCK your bootfloader before flashing anything.
Do NOT flash the 8.6.3 from the OP.
if you want stable RR for Curtana get this (currently most stable, no future updates and no ANXCamera).
or you can use the one by dungphp(few minor bugs, see my posts above. Unofficial so no OTA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
    1. Flash Rom

Note :
    if dont boot format data
    Thanks and enjoy

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Device Common Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Contributors
    varund7726
    Ahkil Narang
    Agung Pratama

Works
    - NFC
    - IR Blaster
    - CTS True
    - FastCharging
    - AOD
    - Dolby
    - Viper
    - ANX

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
    1. Flash Rom

Note :
    if dont boot format data
    Thanks and enjoy

ROM OS Version:
    Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14x
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 8.6.3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-20

Created 2020-10-20
    Last Updated 2020-10-20
    New update: 18/02/2021
    - Fixed Widevine L1
    - Remove some denials for faster open app
    - Clean blobs, sources
    My wife has my old phone, Redmi Note 7. RROS runs perfect without issues, since years. I am observing the technical Part in our house. Believe me!

I see nobody wants to spend some money for the Main Devs of RR. But everybody wants to have it and say that this is the best Rom.

Buying Windows is ok, for that issues in 1 OS. But the work that some people make for free, and you love it since years, for that we give no cent.

I will send tomorrow a PM to the 3 Main Developer of RROS and tell them that we have only 200 euro. But they should create a stable and official release for the Redmi Note 9 Pro.

Perhaps we have luck and they make the work for us. Then all other people can download it for free. Nice sign, isn't it?

That is not the right way, guys. (n)

Best regards
    Flash-rom-aosp-08-13-2

Hello Twrp is not avaliable for joyeuse and i dont want to loose my efs what should i do ?

How do i flsh it btw? with fastboot?

https://telegra.ph/FLASH-ROM-AOSP-08-13-2