[CLOSED][ROM][OTA][UPDATE][[10.0][OFFICIAL][JOYEUSE] Resurrection Remix Q v8.6.3 [20/10/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Abdi0099

Mar 25, 2016
Thank you for your reply. What is anx camera ? Will i lose any features over miui ? Also if you have used it , can you share your experience ?

Mendy05

Jan 15, 2020
The delay with apps still there.
I have a question: Why the provider security patch in the rom 12/22/2020 is from November 2020 and the latest rom version 02/18/2021 is from July 2020 if I'm not wrong?

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
The delay with apps still there.
I have a question: Why the provider security patch in the rom 12/22/2020 is from November 2020 and the latest rom version 02/18/2021 is from July 2020 if I'm not wrong?
Where is provider security patch in the rom 12/22/2020 is from November 2020 you wrote ?
Vendor security patch is supported in Xiaomi Miui rom and we have taken them (vendor blobs) for use in the rom versions here. This date line can be changed if I want to but I respect roughly as the Miui rom is used as vendor blobs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-080247608.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-080247608.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 47

Mendy05

Jan 15, 2020
Where is provider security patch in the rom 12/22/2020 is from November 2020 you wrote ?
Vendor security patch is supported in Xiaomi Miui rom and we have taken them (vendor blobs) for use in the rom versions here. This date line can be changed if I want to but I respect roughly as the Miui rom is used as vendor blobs
Got you. Thanks for the answer Dev.

MPK99

oh thanks for your suggestion
I've got this firmware fw_curtana_miui_CURTANAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_fffd838f47_10.0.zip
is it the right one?
and how do I decrypt internal storage
due to encryption issues, I had to clear the internal storage again and againn! :(

i have the same issue.. can you explain better what needs to be done?

Data Encryption is forced by custom roms while booting up fresh, not by firmware. You can force disable that.
Apologize for the late reply.
Follow this for rom force decryption.
Like my comments if you're successful.

Reactions: Jas Grover
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
    1. Flash Rom
    2. ignore if you found eror system_root
    3. Reboot recovery dont flash anything just reboot recovery after flash rom
    4. flash gapps again , Flash Magisk again if u need
    5. reboot system , done !

Note :
    if stuck logo mi force reboot
    if dont boot format data
    Backup Your data on pc or sd card ..
    Thanks and enjoy

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Device Common Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Contributors
    varund7726
    Ahkil Narang
    Agung Pratama

Works
    - NFC
    - IR Blaster
    - CTS True
    - FastCharging
    - AOD
    - Dolby
    - Viper
    - ANX

Update OTA via Pbrp Step
    1. Flash Rom
    2. ignore if you found eror system_root
    3. Reboot recovery dont flash anything just reboot recovery after flash rom
    4. flash gapps again , Flash Magisk again if u need
    5. reboot system , done !

Note :
    if stuck logo mi force reboot
    if dont boot format data
    Backup Your data on pc or sd card ..
    Thanks and enjoy

ROM OS Version:
    Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14x
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 8.6.3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-20

Created 2020-10-20
    Last Updated 2020-10-20
    New update: 18/02/2021
    - Fixed Widevine L1
    - Remove some denials for faster open app
    - Clean blobs, sources
    My wife has my old phone, Redmi Note 7. RROS runs perfect without issues, since years. I am observing the technical Part in our house. Believe me!

I see nobody wants to spend some money for the Main Devs of RR. But everybody wants to have it and say that this is the best Rom.

Buying Windows is ok, for that issues in 1 OS. But the work that some people make for free, and you love it since years, for that we give no cent.

I will send tomorrow a PM to the 3 Main Developer of RROS and tell them that we have only 200 euro. But they should create a stable and official release for the Redmi Note 9 Pro.

Perhaps we have luck and they make the work for us. Then all other people can download it for free. Nice sign, isn't it?

That is not the right way, guys. (n)

Best regards
    Flash-rom-aosp-08-13-2

Hello Twrp is not avaliable for joyeuse and i dont want to loose my efs what should i do ?

How do i flsh it btw? with fastboot?

https://telegra.ph/FLASH-ROM-AOSP-08-13-2