[ROM][P75x0/p4wifi/p4][JB4.3]Omni ROM (3-Nov-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

E3ka

Feb 3, 2013
Sorry to ask an Off Topic question but which version of CM10.1 are you running- I cannot find any later than 18.11.2013.?

Latest version is 20140112.

You can install what you want and update it from "Updates" in the menu. Or go to http://download.cyanogenmod.org/ and find your device (p4 e.g.)

Ok. Enough off-topic.

I din't start to use Omni on my beloved p4, only on my mako. Just waiting a little bit, it need it for my work :(

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
On latest version of this and noticed some freezing and lockups while using Chrome, I had to hold power down to cycle the tab off and on to get it working. Then a little bit later, also using Chrome, my screen went grey and I had to cycle it off and on again. I also noticed more screen artifacts using Chrome during this time as well.

Coming from the previous version which I wiped everything before installing and then I upgraded to latest by only wiping cache and dalvik. If it continues I will do a clean install to see how that goes, other than that I am loving this ROM so far and it has made my Tab pretty darn speedy.

Thanks

RobinOtten

Jul 27, 2008
installation error CWM

Hi, I have a gt-P7500 and tried to install this Omni rom P4, but CWM gives me this error:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "p4" || getprop("ro.build.product") == p4
E:Error in /sdcard/firmware/omni.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

What's goin on??? p4 = 3g+wifi gt-p7500 ??

edit:

O I see, I need new CWM, as stated in FAQ hehhe sorry.

Last edited:

RobinOtten

Jul 27, 2008
superuser install failed

Where is a flashable superuser file? I tried installing via recovery but it keeps failing also supersu. what do i do?

Reactions: minkiux

Osirus71

Aug 6, 2010
Austin, Tx
Hi, I have a gt-P7500 and tried to install this Omni rom P4, but CWM gives me this error:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "p4" || getprop("ro.build.product") == p4
E:Error in /sdcard/firmware/omni.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted

What's goin on??? p4 = 3g+wifi gt-p7500 ??

edit:

O I see, I need new CWM, as stated in FAQ hehhe sorry.

Try flashing it with the latest TWRP....I use Clockwork to flash old roms ie ICS and First version of JB....But for the lasest JB and KitKat, ive had better success using TWRP.....

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Where is a flashable superuser file? I tried installing via recovery but it keeps failing also supersu. what do i do?

Here is the latest SuperSU zip flash-able through recovery....
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts