[ROM][P769/760/765/768] UltraROM [6B][Locked/Unlocked BL]

Search This thread

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
UltraROM
By: UltraRoboto​
5coZDvQ.jpg
Made by a young Android Developer of 17 years. Built from stock for a close experience to the Pure Android experience. One of the sole surviving Custom ROM's for the Lg Optimus L9.​
What's In this?​
Additions:
  • XDA app
  • ShowBox Movie Downloader
  • Custom Start/End Animations
  • Choice of Keyboards
  • Choice of Messengers!
  • CM Browser
  • Aroma Customization
  • Better Battery Life
  • B/W StatusBar
  • 100% Stock Kernel
  • Removal of the horrible BLOATWARE!

Switches:
  • CM Launcher/Google Home/Smart Launcher 2/(6.0)ActionLauncher3/EverythingME Launcher(6.0)
  • Music/Apollo/Google Music
  • Browser+Chrome to CM Browser
  • Google Messenger/Textra Messenger

How To Install:

• Download Rom(GAPPS included)
  • Reboot into Recovery
  • MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!
  • Factory Reset and wipe caches for full effect(not necessary though)
  • Install Rom
  • Reboot
  • Open the Setup App and continue
  • Give Thanks!

HOW TO USE OTA UPDATER!
  • Open OTA Updater App]
  • Check for update
  • Download Update
  • DO NOT REBOOT TO RECOVERY FROM APP
  • Manually Restart to Recovery
  • Find File by installing from >
    Code:
    /external_sd/OTA-Updater/download/ROM/*Insert UltraRom File Here*
  • Install!

Releases:

• 5.0- More app options in Aroma, NEW bootanimation, Preparation of OTA Updates.

Older Versions:
  • 1.8- Boot Animation Fix and OTA Update Notifier...just download the file and find it in /sdcard/OTAUpdates/download/Rom-Update.zip
  • 1.9- Deleted OTA Updates because I couldn't get it correctly and BootAnimation curtesy of @nasheich and addition of ULTIMATE BOOST
  • 2.0- BIG UPDATE! KumaKan-V3 Base Patch! XThemeEngine App and Chrome Browser! New 4.4 Android L designed Home App by @nikaosoft ! Aroma stuff(@kuma82 's work thanks! C-Locker!
  • 3.B- Android L Preview stuff! P760 Version Status 7'ed ;((((((((((((
  • 3.C- Deleted C-Locker(Didn't work correctly on first-boot. Added Google Now Launcher. Switched Stock Messaging to Hangouts. G2 Lockscreen. HK Theme Manager. Cooler Toggles! P760 Version: Not Uploaded Yet to fix Status 7 :)
  • 4.0- P769 Version Version Update! New Toggles, More app choices on install, and a smoother experience with Unlimited Boost!
  • 4.1- Animation Patch!(Failed, BootAnim failed to show during updates)
  • 4.2- UltraROM now available to P768, P765 and P760! Material Designed Apps Update in GPlay.
  • 5.0b- Beta Testing of the new update.

What's Next?
  • 6.0- MonsterUI, Action Launcher 3, Everything Me Launcher, Google Keyboard (Fix ?), OTA Update, Android Marshmallow BootAnimation, AcDisplay(LockScreen) Option, LG G3 Status Bar Update!

Thank you for visiting one of the last remaining custom roms for the Lg Optimus L9! I hope I served you well. :D

What The Boot Animation Should Look Like:
SfqlMsn.gif

6.0b/6.0 Screenshots:​

Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-39.png
Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-35-41.png
Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-49.png
Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-37-43.png

Thanks to @kuma82 for providing the base!!! You can see his rom in action here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468880
Thanks to @Sphax for letting me use Unlimited Boost! See it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1873234
Thanks to @wlado93 for boot.img and extra files for p760 conversion!!!!​

UltraROM 5(P760,P769,P768,P765): https://mega.co.nz/#!m44jCSDZ!CyqW7LYmacVZcZzlY5Rp8PVNHZELNHgj0ijBXWgft48
UltraROM 6 Beta!(P760,P769,P768,P765)::crying::crying::crying:

XDA:DevDB Information
UltraROM, ROM for the LG Optimus L9 P760, P765, P768

Contributors
UltraRoboto, Kuma82, Ilxaot
Source Code: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51811575

ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Firmware Required: Locked OR Unlocked Bootloader!
Based On: LG Stock Kernel and System

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 5
Stable Release Date: 2015-03-15
Current Beta Version: 6
Beta Release Date: 2015-10-24

Created 2014-07-20
Last Updated 2015-12-01

Attachments

• ye.png
    ye.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 6,951
  • zBmzlQh.gif
    zBmzlQh.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,772
  • UltraROM_6.jpg
    UltraROM_6.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,709
Last edited:

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Aroma Configuration annoyance

While uploading the rom, i realised that the Aroma-Config file is glitched because of numerous Syntax errors that went over from yesterday to today....as I am trying to fix this, please wait for 2.0 in the download section :)

xantanion

Aug 19, 2012
Tacoma

So yeah... the keyboard selections. the one with the holo theme and numbers row doesn't work, which caused everything that uses keyboards to break :)

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

So yeah... the keyboard selections. the one with the holo theme and numbers row doesn't work, which caused everything that uses keyboards to break :)

Or let's make that every keyboard makes it not happy =/ Starts with voice typing as the default

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
I just chose aosp google so I wasn't aware that something like that would happen...maybe I deleted it? Not sure because I saw it in the file list

Sent from My P769 running UltraROM on xda-dev app

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Since I can't really try and fix that or it would screw up my phone too...I have thought up that if you install a different ROM and retry it while using a different keyboard right at the start maybe it'll fix? Either that or factory reset and clear dalvik and cash and install again with different keyboard

xantanion

Aug 19, 2012
Tacoma
Actually I ended up going through the accessibility menu and enabling the keyboard to make it work the only other problem that I've been having is Google Plus and messaging force close when I reboot. Have you thought of replacing the launcher with the Google now launcher?

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: UltraRoboto

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Google Now Launcher was a main priority if you check the log but it kept crashing at launch

xantanion

Aug 19, 2012
Tacoma
What's weird about that as it first thing I did was install the Google now launcher I made it my default and it works great

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Free mobile app

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
You couldn't bake it into a ROM earlier this year and last year so I don't really like it all that much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UltraROM
    By: UltraRoboto​
    5coZDvQ.jpg
    Made by a young Android Developer of 17 years. Built from stock for a close experience to the Pure Android experience. One of the sole surviving Custom ROM's for the Lg Optimus L9.​
    What's In this?​
    Additions:
    • XDA app
    • ShowBox Movie Downloader
    • Custom Start/End Animations
    • Choice of Keyboards
    • Choice of Messengers!
    • CM Browser
    • Aroma Customization
    • Better Battery Life
    • B/W StatusBar
    • 100% Stock Kernel
    • Removal of the horrible BLOATWARE!

Switches:
    • CM Launcher/Google Home/Smart Launcher 2/(6.0)ActionLauncher3/EverythingME Launcher(6.0)
    • Music/Apollo/Google Music
    • Browser+Chrome to CM Browser
    • Google Messenger/Textra Messenger

How To Install:

• Download Rom(GAPPS included)
    • Reboot into Recovery
    • MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!
    • Factory Reset and wipe caches for full effect(not necessary though)
    • Install Rom
    • Reboot
    • Open the Setup App and continue
    • Give Thanks!

HOW TO USE OTA UPDATER!
    • Open OTA Updater App]
    • Check for update
    • Download Update
    • DO NOT REBOOT TO RECOVERY FROM APP
    • Manually Restart to Recovery
    • Find File by installing from >
      Code:
      /external_sd/OTA-Updater/download/ROM/*Insert UltraRom File Here*
    • Install!

Releases:

• 5.0- More app options in Aroma, NEW bootanimation, Preparation of OTA Updates.

Older Versions:
    • 1.8- Boot Animation Fix and OTA Update Notifier...just download the file and find it in /sdcard/OTAUpdates/download/Rom-Update.zip
    • 1.9- Deleted OTA Updates because I couldn't get it correctly and BootAnimation curtesy of @nasheich and addition of ULTIMATE BOOST
    • 2.0- BIG UPDATE! KumaKan-V3 Base Patch! XThemeEngine App and Chrome Browser! New 4.4 Android L designed Home App by @nikaosoft ! Aroma stuff(@kuma82 's work thanks! C-Locker!
    • 3.B- Android L Preview stuff! P760 Version Status 7'ed ;((((((((((((
    • 3.C- Deleted C-Locker(Didn't work correctly on first-boot. Added Google Now Launcher. Switched Stock Messaging to Hangouts. G2 Lockscreen. HK Theme Manager. Cooler Toggles! P760 Version: Not Uploaded Yet to fix Status 7 :)
    • 4.0- P769 Version Version Update! New Toggles, More app choices on install, and a smoother experience with Unlimited Boost!
    • 4.1- Animation Patch!(Failed, BootAnim failed to show during updates)
    • 4.2- UltraROM now available to P768, P765 and P760! Material Designed Apps Update in GPlay.
    • 5.0b- Beta Testing of the new update.

What's Next?
    • 6.0- MonsterUI, Action Launcher 3, Everything Me Launcher, Google Keyboard (Fix ?), OTA Update, Android Marshmallow BootAnimation, AcDisplay(LockScreen) Option, LG G3 Status Bar Update!

Thank you for visiting one of the last remaining custom roms for the Lg Optimus L9! I hope I served you well. :D

What The Boot Animation Should Look Like:
    SfqlMsn.gif

6.0b/6.0 Screenshots:​

Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-35-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-37-43.png

Thanks to @kuma82 for providing the base!!! You can see his rom in action here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468880
    Thanks to @Sphax for letting me use Unlimited Boost! See it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1873234
    Thanks to @wlado93 for boot.img and extra files for p760 conversion!!!!​

UltraROM 5(P760,P769,P768,P765): https://mega.co.nz/#!m44jCSDZ!CyqW7LYmacVZcZzlY5Rp8PVNHZELNHgj0ijBXWgft48
    UltraROM 6 Beta!(P760,P769,P768,P765)::crying::crying::crying:

XDA:DevDB Information
    UltraROM, ROM for the LG Optimus L9 P760, P765, P768

Contributors
    UltraRoboto, Kuma82, Ilxaot
    Source Code: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51811575

ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Firmware Required: Locked OR Unlocked Bootloader!
    Based On: LG Stock Kernel and System

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5
    Stable Release Date: 2015-03-15
    Current Beta Version: 6
    Beta Release Date: 2015-10-24

Created 2014-07-20
    Last Updated 2015-12-01
    BETA COMES OUT TODAY! SAVE BACKUPS! I trued, and hopefully, it installs...:thumbup::thumbup::D:D If it works, please tell me so I can actually put it on the downloads(the beta is thru inbox and optional download)

Sent from my P769 running URom4
    P760 version URom4 is on the way as well as URom4 P769!
    P.S.- P769 today! And p.m.'d beta for p760 if people want

Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app
    Ha i'm not a Dev. I won't truly feel happy until I can build from source. But thanks for your kind words and motivating me ;)

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Same here, but you are still a Dev for at least doing what you do for this phone... I still have a long way to go but this, for me, is the first step
    3.B

3.B is out!!! There shouldnt really be any problems in the aroma script...if there are tell me and it will get fixed as fast as i can reach my computer!:D:D;)