• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
New Support? NO WAY!

As of 2.0 is concerned....it will have...XThemeEngine SUPPORT! Now all of you can "Ultra" this ROM in your own way(what i did there, did you see it??:silly:) C-Locker for all da boyz! Dolphins are nice. KumaKan3 is a good base rom. Maybe somethin else for your time?(Not sure what yet)

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Lolz use Foxfi [removed]

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Free mobile app

Real childish bro.
@Aethera
MetroPCS is monitoring packet size and browser user agent.
If you want to use the default tethering device you have to mask your browser's user agent. You must be tethering your laptop. You shouldn't have any problem tethering to a tablet or phone.

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Real childish bro.
@Aethera
If you want to use the default tethering device you have to mask your browser's user agent. You must be tethering your laptop. You shouldn't have any problem tethering to a tablet or phone.

What I want to do is just have an OpenVPN connection run through it then they can't really see anything else.

Thanks for the info.

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Sorry for being ridiculous @Aethera and @kuma82 @llxaot yesterday....when you still have 2 finals and 2 speeches to give(1Spch today and one tomorrow) Cynical becomes your middle name at night...it was around 12 for me yesterday when I said "Lolz use FoxFi dummy" that was practically my breaking point. Just be glad that I hope your high school(if you are even in it!) Doesn't have this ridiculous college professors for high school college classes....and this ROM is also a pressing matter...just adding to the problem. Sorry guys but it still doesn't excuse that what I said was wrong and unhelpful...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilxaot

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Sorry for being ridiculous @Aethera and @kuma82 @llaxot yesterday....when you still have 2 finals and 2 speeches to give(1Spch today and one tomorrow) Cynical becomes your middle name at night...it was around 12 for me yesterday when I said "Lolz use FoxFi dummy" that was practically my breaking point. Just be glad that I hope your high school(if you are even in it!) Doesn't have this ridiculous college professors for high school college classes....and this ROM is also a pressing matter...just adding to the problem. Sorry guys but it still doesn't excuse that what I said was wrong and unhelpful...

Don't let yourself get worked up over this, it's just a hobby ;)

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
DevDB??

I saw a thing called DevDB, so i searched up on it.....would it even be of use to this forum page? If possible I could move this to DevDB for more functions and so people can report errors to me straight from here!

ksjuggalo

Jan 3, 2009
OK I finally got around to installing. Been busy in the yard all day, have a birthday BBQ this weekend so gotta get it looking good.

Anyway. I had an error on first boot that was quite annoying. Google+ install error....I didn't try a second boot or anything else. Just restored back to Kumas ROM. I will have some more time later tonight and I'll play around a bit more.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Looks like DevDB is part of XDA? If you think it will help you then I say go for it! You are the Dev in this thread...the smart guy. I can troubleshoot quite a bit but I'm no chef

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Reactions: UltraRoboto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UltraROM. Customized. Fast. Clean. 3 things that categorize this ROM to its fullest potential. Download Now! Beta 2.0 is on 16th page.

ULogo.jpg

What's In this?​
    Additions:
    • XDA app
    • KitKat Launcher
    • MovieDownloader(for any type of movie..if you're into that kind of thing EVEN NEW MOVIES THAT JUST CAME OUT! XD)
    • Custom BootAnimation and EndAnimation(Fixed? )
    • 4.4 KitKat Launcher by @nikaosoft as of 2.0 beta
    • XThemeEngine Support as of 2.0 beta
    • C-Locker as of 2.0 beta

Removals:
    • MiHome
    • SmartLauncher
    • Music App
    • And More Bloatware!

Switches:
    • Home to KitKatLauncher
    • Music to Apollo
    • Browser to Chrome

How To Install:

• Download Rom(GAPPS included in rom zip)
    • Reboot into Recovery
    • MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!
    • Wipe Dalvik and Cache Files
    • Factory Reset?
    • Install Rom
    • Reboot
    • Open the Setup App and continue
    • Give Thanks!

Releases:​

• 1.0- Beta Release 4-8-14
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • 1.1- SmartLauncher Continued to break
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • 1.2- SmartLauncherForceClose and switch to MiHome Launcher
    • 1.3- New BootAnim(mines out of order)
    • 1.4- Fixed my BootAnimations(Both of them..i think), added KitKatLauncher(failiure on boot animation....they were in .gif files, so i renamed them to .jpg for it to actually work(my computers os opened the .jpg files normally, so next update will have that)
    • 1.5- Fixed the .gif file to .jpg for BootAnimation, added OTAUpdateCenter to build.prop and apps...OTA Update Test #1 if this works I will start doing updates through there as well for people that dont really have time to get it from XDA KitKat Launcher Crash disabled my phone so the updates will take some more time in compensation for this sad day.....
    • 1.6- You can OTA update WHILE EATING LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (check for bugs in launcher, i can't even open the rom right now...ill see later), Addition of Google Search for GEL so the stupid launcher won't force close(thats what its supposed to stop if I remember correctly
    • 1.7- Finally got a Kit Kat launcher so now OTA Updates and Boot Animation are a main priority
    • 1.8- Boot Animation Fix and OTA Update Notifier...just download the file and find it in /sdcard/OTAUpdates/download/Rom-Update.zip
    • 1.9- Deleted OTA Updates and BootAnimation curtesy of @nasheich and addition of ULTIMATE BOOST
    • 2.0- BIG UPDATE! KumaKan-V3 Base Patch! XThemeEngine App and Chrome Browser! New 4.4 Android L designed Home App by @nikaosoft ! Aroma stuff(@kuma82 's work thanks! C-Locker!

Code:
    What's Next?
    3.0- 3.0!!!!!!!!!! WHAT! someone mesage me what you think should be here!

Thank you for your time! It took me some time to figure out Ubuntu(what a NoOb right? :D)
    Currently using: #! Linux (CrunchBang)

Thanks to @kuma82 for providing the base!!! You can see his rom in action here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468880
    Thanks to @Sphax for letting me use Unlimited Boost! See it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1873234

Check me out on SoundCloud! Just started but look for ENDEAVOR for some good music! :good:;)

Upload to MEGA 1.8:https://mega.co.nz/#!jpQi2YTT!IuQ0tztS3g0-Za5ViD5LhiesARs9jy1TMO8gmOsPinA
    Upload to MEGA 1.9:https://mega.co.nz/#!n1hzWZKY!Oh56cinWWgcnKoTyOjom-lXG8YFbFpU7E7t0lig1KjQ
    Upload to MEGA 2.0:
    Considering XDA doesn't allow duplicate threads, and you created a Dev DB, this thread is closed as you can only have 1 thread of the same ROM.

Cheers

MD
    Lolz use Foxfi [removed]

Real childish bro.
    @Aethera

I will probably update ROM to Kumakan V3 (with permission of course) and switch around a few roms

You will need to delete pro version of smart launcher,because warez is forbidden here.

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app