[ROM][P900][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 | 20150209

Search This thread

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
I installed CM11 and have been using it for a while but the multi window options via exposed are horrible and I'd like to got back to the Samsung ROM. I took a TWRP backup but when I restore my backup I have problems with the SDCARD being unwritable. Anyone know a fix for this? I'm hoping i don't need to do a full factory restore. Someone else must have went back to stock...

Barracuda77777

Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
I installed CM11 and have been using it for a while but the multi window options via exposed are horrible and I'd like to got back to the Samsung ROM. I took a TWRP backup but when I restore my backup I have problems with the SDCARD being unwritable. Anyone know a fix for this? I'm hoping i don't need to do a full factory restore. Someone else must have went back to stock...

install the latest twrp and restore, or you can reset the tablet.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Aurondios

Nov 11, 2013
I have a problem

I use this tablet to take notes at university, In samsung stock while u write with the spen, the physical buttons are off, but in this rom, when i write with spen the physical buttons works, so i always close the app, or go to recents...

It is possible to deactivate it?

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day

arcadia2uk

Jun 19, 2010
Boston, MA
Are you talking about internal SD, or external SD, if external download SD KitKat Fixer and run it,, on the other hand it it is the internal, something must have gone wrong with your flashing of ROM or root, re-do it again.

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
Are you talking about internal SD, or external SD, if external download SD KitKat Fixer and run it,, on the other hand it it is the internal, something must have gone wrong with your flashing of ROM or root, re-do it again.

Internal, it's the actual SDCARD directory.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

install the latest twrp and restore, or you can reset the tablet.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

I installed the 2.8.1.1 version (latest I can find) and still have the same problem. The weird thing is that I can restore my CM11 backup and all works fine. Any other suggestions? I really don't want to do a factory reset.

francesco totti

Jul 14, 2013
I also had this problem after restoring my backup!! Internal became Read-only!! I had to flash the stock firmware via Odin to fix it!! I think there must be a way to fix it!! It must be a permission access to change!! But I don't where we should change it!!!

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
I also had this problem after restoring my backup!! Internal became Read-only!! I had to flash the stock firmware via Odin to fix it!! I think there must be a way to fix it!! It must be a permission access to change!! But I don't where we should change it!!!

What a bummer! A person takes a TWRP backup thinking you can go back but now I have to do a full wipe/factory restore. There should be a warning in the OP thread so others know this.

Do you have a link to the factory odin image you used?

Reactions: acaldrn2

francesco totti

Jul 14, 2013
What a bummer! A person takes a TWRP backup thinking you can go back but now I have to do a full wipe/factory restore. There should be a warning in the OP thread so others know this.

Do you have a link to the factory odin image you used?
My device is SM-P901! You should see what your device model is and go to sammobile.com and then go to firmware section and and search for SM-P900 if you have this model or SM-P901 if you have this model! And download one of the firmwares!

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
The only way I've been able to go from CM11 back to a stock based ROM (including twrp backups) is to do a full wipe. If I don't do so, it just doesn't work. Most of the time I end up with cache becoming unmountable, but after trial and error I get it up and running again.

francesco totti

Jul 14, 2013
@rkirmeier
@francesco totti
Nobody forces you use custom firmwares. You bought your tab with stock firmware. So use stock firmware. Or if you have decided to flash custom rom, so stop crying, stop demand from all and use google.
so why did you mention me?!?! i just told him that i had the same problem and I fixed it by reflashing stock firmware via odin!! it didn't want help from anybody and didn't order anyone to do something for me! and i wasn't crying!!!:eek::eek:

sammiam

Jun 3, 2010
Saint Louis
Hello all....

I've tried this install on my new Tablet (SAMSUNG PRO SM-T900) but it fails, saying that the device is "v1a3g" I've seen some discussion on this before... does anyone know why everyone else seems to be able to install successfully, and my tablet fails?

arcadia2uk

Jun 19, 2010
Boston, MA
Hello all....

I've tried this install on my new Tablet (SAMSUNG PRO SM-T900) but it fails, saying that the device is "v1a3g" I've seen some discussion on this before... does anyone know why everyone else seems to be able to install successfully, and my tablet fails?
It means that you have installed the incorrect version (P-901) of TWRP, the correct version (P-900) IS HERE

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Is there anything for the Att LTE version? I'm looking to get a Note Pro but i hate touchwiz.
Check the OmniROM thread

Reactions: N166A LOG1K

Riffer

Oct 6, 2010
Any chance to get the original samsung keyboard (the soft keyboard) working? I loved that keyboard very much.

Tried to install it from Titanium but this fails.

Reactions: raybit10

MC1987

Nov 15, 2014
I have purchased a 905 (4G) version with Qualcomm in thinking that it would be the easiest to get Cyanogenmod for but now I am reading here everything is for the 900/901 Exynos version. Have I made a grave mistake?

Top Liked Posts