[ROM][P900][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) | LOLLIPOP | 20151104

Search This thread

thompatry

Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2012
Kansas
Awesome ! It works now ! I really thought something was wrong with my tablet xD Thanks a lot !!!

PS : For me the camera doesn't work properly, I managed to take only one photo and since then you got the flash, then it register nothing and freeze...

I am not sure what issue is with the camera. Try a 3rd party camera app such as Google Camera or Snap Camera (Quick google search for those two). I am not really putting much time into this ROM due to I want to get MM(CM-13.0) going 100%. The camera still needs a lot of work on MM so I am focusing on that. Sorry :/ Now granted, I will still put out nightly with the latest CM changes.

Reactions: leomon32

leomon32

Apr 11, 2011
saint jean de luz
I am not sure what issue is with the camera. Try a 3rd party camera app such as Google Camera or Snap Camera (Quick google search for those two). I am not really putting much time into this ROM due to I want to get MM(CM-13.0) going 100%. The camera still needs a lot of work on MM so I am focusing on that. Sorry :/ Now granted, I will still put out nightly with the latest CM changes.

That's actually what I did (I used Open Camera) and it does work perfectly ! (I also waiting for a MM rom, so I understand what you mean don't worry ha ha)

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
New nightly is up! Link

I am going to try to start putting new nightlies up every Monday as time allows with my work schedule. I will also keep the last two month of nightlies, before I start erasing them. Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Enjoy!

That's amazing !

Thanks a lot

thompatry

Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2012
Kansas
Hi @thompatryThe new kernel work you've been putting into CM13 ; have you used this on your CM12.1 as well? If you, I'll install the latest release and test. Cheers!

New nightly is posted. Since you guys do not have working camera in MM yet, I will work on integrating the new LP kernel I have been working on into this rom. You should see a huge performance increase and battery life. I will try to have it done by next Monday. No promises.

Enjoy! Link

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
New nightly is posted. Since you guys do not have working camera in MM yet, I will work on integrating the new LP kernel I have been working on into this rom. You should see a huge performance increase and battery life. I will try to have it done by next Monday. No promises.

Enjoy! Link

Man you're the best !

thompatry

Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2012
Kansas
Man you're the best !

Alright I know I said that yesterday but I got some really good news. The camera now officially works on CM-13.0. Head over to that thread and give it a try. If there are no majors issues with in the next week or two, I will be dropping support for CM-12.1 for the SM-P900.

Let me know your thoughts.

westwallpoma

Apr 11, 2013
Huawei Nexus 6P
Alright I know I said that yesterday but I got some really good news. The camera now officially works on CM-13.0. Head over to that thread and give it a try. If there are no majors issues with in the next week or two, I will be dropping support for CM-12.1 for the SM-P900.

Well, now then ... Camera and Casting were the only two issues I had with CM13 ; let's give it a whirl :)

plasmageek

Sep 11, 2016
Screen lock issues?

I just updated my galaxy to the latest version (20151104) and I'm having screens issues. I'm unable to unlock the front screen without opening one of the screen lock apps (phone/camera). I tried setting up pattern code, but we almost couldn't get back in because the touch screen kept losing track of our touch. We did notice that the size of the screen didn't fill up the whole screen, and upped the DPI to fix that issue, but I'm stilling having the same issue to get into my tablet.

This is the first update I've ever done to my tablet (or any device), so I'm not sure if I should just go to an older version, or if there is something else going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

botwa2000

Sep 6, 2014

Hi sorry I seem to have missed the link to your CM13 thread, can you please re-post? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts