[ROM][P900][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | 20160406

Search This thread

kleverman

Nov 27, 2011
Trying to download latest "3rd" ROM just now. Using Chrome on my Note Pro I get "download failed. Tried with stock browser. Says download complete but Es File ex.... shows a bin file "6nm7Jks0W5bVBJR3VFMXEwVWc.bin".

Just changed extension to " zip". Contents look OK so I'm going in for the plunge. Wish me luck.

Reactions: amityg

Valliscium

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks!

Valera,

Thank you for the hard work on this device. I'm going to wait for the build to mature a little before springing. I just wanted to let you know that your work is greatly appreciated. I hope all is well.

shonkin

Oct 15, 2012
Correction to my earlier post -- the blue tooth *does* work (my error). I still cannot get any access to the micro-sd card (which I know works and have tested in another tablet as well as this one).

A bit more on this external sdcard thing.

I can access the card just fine in twrp. In fact, I installed the Cyanogen 13.0 from a directory on the external card.

I'm thinking about... in fact will probably try... the AOSP version. Why not? Heh.

Tried AOSP... nah. Not as good as Cyanogen. Just wantin' my sdcard back! ;)

Last edited:
Correction to my earlier post -- the blue tooth *does* work (my error). I still cannot get any access to the micro-sd card (which I know works and have tested in another tablet as well as this one).

A bit more on this external sdcard thing.

I can access the card just fine in twrp. In fact, I installed the Cyanogen 13.0 from a directory on the external card.

I'm thinking about... in fact will probably try... the AOSP version. Why not? Heh.

Tried AOSP... nah. Not as good as Cyanogen. Just wantin' my sdcard back! ;)
bluetooth - today check with my headphones Sony sbh80. But yesterday, with cheap bluetootn mouse has a kernel panic
sdcard should work in the latest version, the first run in the notification need choose how you want to use the sdcard
Now the most important thing - the camera, I need to very carefully recheck the configuration of the device

Dreamer7050

May 9, 2012
Thanks and new issue with Stylus.

First of all, thanks Valera, and all the developers that spend his precious time bringing alive devices like this one.

Second, I have notice an issue related with the stylus. Swipe gestures/button seems not to be working at the moment. Not working in setting or Squid(papyrus) app. If you could check this it would be awesome, because I rely on it in my university work (starting next Monday).

To finish, I would like to remark that is ALL working except camera and this stylus issue. And pretty fast;). Awesome work for 3 days of development man! Awesome. :eek:

One last thing related with the sd card (external): it will ask you if want to extend the internal memory, if you tap “ok“ the screen will be black for quite a long time, but if you are patience it should work. [My Personal Experience].

newjoerg

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks, ROM works great!

I installed the third version of the ROM, along with gapps provided by the link. Right after that I deleted the Setup wizard directory as described. Works great! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: thools60

shonkin

Oct 15, 2012
Do other folks have external microsd cards that are readable with this Cyanogen 13.0? My card simply does not appear; there is no way to mount it because it just isn't there... this despite the fact that with Cyanogen 12.1 it is there, and with twrp it is there (and in fact has the installation files I use to install Cyanogen 13.0!).

I'm back to running 12.1 for now until someone can explain how my 128g microsd can be restored (as external, not internal) in 13.0.

Thanks.

Dreamer7050

May 9, 2012
Do other folks have external microsd cards that are readable with this Cyanogen 13.0? My card simply does not appear; there is no way to mount it because it just isn't there... this despite the fact that with Cyanogen 12.1 it is there, and with twrp it is there (and in fact has the installation files I use to install Cyanogen 13.0!).

I'm back to running 12.1 for now until someone can explain how my 128g microsd can be restored (as external, not internal) in 13.0.

Thanks.

It was fixed for me with yesterday's buld. I don't have to do nothing, it asked me at boot with a notification that a SD card was detected and if I want to extend internal memory or use as external card. Here you have a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160401-095256.png
    Screenshot_20160401-095256.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 245

leomon32

Apr 11, 2011
saint jean de luz
Can you tell me more about the Camera issue ? I'm still using the stock rom (5.0) and I guess no one found a way not to trip knox (p900 + lollipop), so I want something more or less 100% functional, thank you~

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
Can you tell me more about the Camera issue ? I'm still using the stock rom (5.0) and I guess no one found a way not to trip knox (p900 + lollipop), so I want something more or less 100% functional, thank you~

Camera issue is simple....it doesn't work yet. Not with any camera app I've tried so far. About Knox.....if you don't wanna trip it you can't have a AOSP ROM, as it always require a custom kernel. You could find stock based rooted Roms that isn't going to mess with Knox

leomon32

Apr 11, 2011
saint jean de luz
Camera issue is simple....it doesn't work yet. Not with any camera app I've tried so far. About Knox.....if you don't wanna trip it you can't have a AOSP ROM, as it always require a custom kernel. You could find stock based rooted Roms that isn't going to mess with Knox

I'll wait a bit then, the warranty is over anyway ha ha, also you said that I can actually install a root stock without tripping knox ? I always thought you had to install a custom recovery to do so...

Reactions: thools60

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
I'll wait a bit then, the warranty is over anyway ha ha, also you said that I can actually install a root stock without tripping knox ? I always thought you had to install a custom recovery to do so...

I'm not sure about this, but I think it's the kernel that's messing with Knox. I have Audax rom on my Edge+ and the first couple of builds had stock kernel and no signs at boot of Knox complaining. Now we have @pierdebeer s kernel and Knox is now very upset at boot :D

Edit: Seems like we both have right and wrong. Apparently there are ways to root without tripping Knox even if you have a custom kernel and/or custom recovery. Did a little searching and there are a tons of discussions and solutions out there. I've never cared about warranty. Always rooted all of my past Sammy devices from brand new. 6 years now and about 10 different devices with out any problems. But that's me....:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts