[ROM][P900][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | 20160406

Search This thread

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
Reactions: thools60

Dreamer7050

May 9, 2012
I builded a new version, but I can not check it without p900.
You are a good man![emoji89] . I will test it when I get home.

Ok I have updates related with the Spen button issue. The App "CM spen add-on" recognize the button if I activate the logging option. See screenshot please!. Why then the system or Papyrus can't see if I'm actually pressing the button?

Anyway, I hope it helps somehow.

uploadfromtaptalk1459968852662.jpguploadfromtaptalk1459968863691.jpg
I builded a new version, but I can not check it without p900.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
@Valera1978 Im on the latest version and I have to say that this is mighty fine build. Haven't run into any issues yet. Battery's good, RAM management good. The ROM feels smooth and snappy. All apps working. Video and music fine. Please keep up this fine work.

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
@Valera1978 Im on the latest version and I have to say that this is mighty fine build. Haven't run into any issues yet. Battery's good, RAM management good. The ROM feels smooth and snappy. All apps working. Video and music fine. Please keep up this fine work.

Edit: Last night install was a dirty flash. Decided to do a clean install today to see if the set up wizard still was buggy with new Gapps. It still is. I managed to go through it though. (found a method that worked ) and could restore my apps through Play Store.
One other little thing (not important ) is that it doesn't seem to be a weather provider for system weather installed. Other than that I still stand by my previous statement.

harishgayatri

Dec 7, 2009
Mumbai

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
Nope. Just the Drivers which I got from the below site.

http://odinsamsung.com/samsung-usb-driver.html

This is the instructions for SG6EDGE + Audax ROM. Maybe it applies to our device to. Didn't have any problems rooting my device to lollipop In this instruction it's a newer Odin and it says NOT to check autoreboot

If you come from Lollipop (from 1 to 16), if you come from Marshmallow (from 1 to 6 and from 9 to 16)
1- Put Rom in your device
2- Enable Developers options in your phone
Go to Settings / About Device / Software Info and tap on Build Number 10 times to enable Developers Options.
Then Go to Settings / Developers Options and Make enable "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlock".
3- Make a backup of you internal SDcard and your data.
4- Power off your device
5- Reboot into Download Mode
(Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power button)
6- Open Odin 3.10.7
7- Put BOOTLOADER for G928F in BL
8- Put MODEM for G928F in CP
(For other G928 variant please search, download and flash your Marshmallow Firmware with Odin in AP)
9- Put TWRP RECOVERY in AP
10- Connect device to PC and it added in Odin
11- Go in options tab and uncheck autoreboot (check only F. Reset Time).
12- Click on Start to Flash the files
13- Once it's completed and you see "PASS" in a green box, disconnect device and long press Volume Down + Power
14- Once screen turns off, immediately press Volume Up + Power + Home to reboot to recovery manually.
15- Once in Recovery, install Audax Rom and in Aroma installer select WIPE DATA.
16- When device reboot seems like a Bootloop but is normal. Than start Samsung bootanimation

harishgayatri

Dec 7, 2009
Mumbai
This is the instructions for SG6EDGE + Audax ROM. Maybe it applies to our device to. Didn't have any problems rooting my device to lollipop In this instruction it's a newer Odin and it says NOT to check autoreboot

If you come from Lollipop (from 1 to 16), if you come from Marshmallow (from 1 to 6 and from 9 to 16)
1- Put Rom in your device
2- Enable Developers options in your phone
Go to Settings / About Device / Software Info and tap on Build Number 10 times to enable Developers Options.
Then Go to Settings / Developers Options and Make enable "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlock".
3- Make a backup of you internal SDcard and your data.
4- Power off your device
5- Reboot into Download Mode
(Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power button)
6- Open Odin 3.10.7
7- Put BOOTLOADER for G928F in BL
8- Put MODEM for G928F in CP
(For other G928 variant please search, download and flash your Marshmallow Firmware with Odin in AP)
9- Put TWRP RECOVERY in AP
10- Connect device to PC and it added in Odin
11- Go in options tab and uncheck autoreboot (check only F. Reset Time).
12- Click on Start to Flash the files
13- Once it's completed and you see "PASS" in a green box, disconnect device and long press Volume Down + Power
14- Once screen turns off, immediately press Volume Up + Power + Home to reboot to recovery manually.
15- Once in Recovery, install Audax Rom and in Aroma installer select WIPE DATA.
16- When device reboot seems like a Bootloop but is normal. Than start Samsung bootanimation

Got it working with the above steps. Thanks.
@Valera1978 Your Rom is quite stable and I plan to keep it. But 3G Radio doesn't work on it. Plus the Phone app is also missing.

Any workarounds to get them working.

Top Liked Posts