[ROM][P905][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | 20170713

Search This thread

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Still running the Juli version of this rom. It is extremly stable. No issues, everything is working.
Thanks again for this job!

Android N would be great, but give it some time :) Maybe someone finds the time :)

Please provide me with the files needed....I found too more variants...!
Choose sdk 23 (means Marshmallow, 22 for example means lollipop), then arm (arm means 32bit, arm64 means 64bit) and then choose the latest version of xposed.
Or just simply click this link to download the correct version: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk23/arm/xposed-v86-sdk23-arm.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: armanys

Breathh

Oct 15, 2013
Hi,
I have just installed the last version (September) but I cannot log in to public wifi hotspot. I can see the wifi, I connect but the browser doesnt open the log in page. Any idea?

armanys

Sep 11, 2010
Are these files for Smasung? I know that Samsung needs more specific approach, because of ART!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Are these for Samsung? Because Samsung needs specific files, because of ART!

Cioxideru

Feb 2, 2016
hi all,
after instal cm13 on sm-p900, all fine, i have tprw recovery,
when i try to drop settings through android menu, i have infinity flickering tprw splash screen. and it not can boot to recovery or any other,
please help

Breathh

Oct 15, 2013
Hi,

I installed the last version 20161012 and I found (i guess) a few bugs:
-) I do not see any other browsers except chrome in the "share to" options
-) In draw over other apps, just a few apps are listed
-) when charging the tablet, if it is off, the tablet freezes just before the animation of the "charging battery" load. The tablet is still charging but I have to force a reboot in order to switch it on

philosobear

Oct 12, 2013
CM 14

This rom is awesome. I've been using it now for several months and I haven't run into any problems whatsoever.
Are you by any chance working on CM 14 for this device later?

Robot12

Sep 30, 2010
Gilching
Installed this on my sm-p905 and its realy good and smooth, thanks for that....
Only one Problem, my WIFI-MAC-address is not correct.......
In efs/wifi/.mc.info its still correct, so it didnt get overwriten, but cm13 is not displaying it correctly in WIFI-settings.
Is there a solution for this?

treddy

Dec 18, 2007
simcard recovery

Before flashing this ROM you have to be on the latest official Samsung firmware.
I flashed the latest Russian firmware on my German tablet and my SIM-card is working fine.

If I didn't see this before flashing this ROM (and subsequently have flashed 14.1), can I still solve lack of simcard recognition by going back and flashing a stock ROM (whatever is latest for SM-P905) and then flashing this ROM/14.1 again? Also, I see these simcard solutions involving Russian/Colombian versions etc. Mine's just SM-P905; presumably I need to use international/English stock as would have normally been on it?
Thanks for thoughts!

Robot12

Sep 30, 2010
Gilching
Installed this on my sm-p905 and its realy good and smooth, thanks for that....
Only one Problem, my WIFI-MAC-address is not correct.......
In efs/wifi/.mc.info its still correct, so it didnt get overwriten, but cm13 is not displaying it correctly in WIFI-settings.
Is there a solution for this?
@Valera1978
Any help or suggestion on the wrong MAC-address? Or its normal?
Or anybody else?
Thanks.... :)

Last edited:

Thindboy

Feb 4, 2012
Vienna
any idea how to get spen air command functionality with this rom?

i tried spen air command app but it doesn't work on this tablet!

i really would love to use the spen with this rom just as air command in touchwiz.

please help. thanks.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone