[ROM][P905][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | 20170713

Search This thread

esgie

Feb 17, 2013
@Valera1978
IR support is the last thing I am waiting for.
Except that, a great job. You helped me to made a decision to NOT to spend a plenty of money on a Tab S3, yet. Thank you.
PS I was getting random rebots too, on march compilation either. It was caused by defaut cpu settings, too heavy, at least for my specific hardware revision + 3 years of excessive usage... But I have exported default cpu interactive governor kernel settings from the lollipop stock rom via kernel adiutor app and then imported them into this rom (I am using Dual Boot Patcher to switch between roms btw however I am considering to resign of the stock one at all) and random reboots stopped. Also, I saw that some ZSWAP is enabled out of the box, omg, we have 3gb ram free, more than today's middle-shelf devices, enabling ZSWAP is NOT a really good idea.
So, considering changing some default root settings may be worth a while.

Reactions: andrew.mackew

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
@Valera1978
IR support is the last thing I am waiting for.
Except that, a great job. You helped me to made a decision to NOT to spend a plenty of money on a Tab S3, yet. Thank you.
PS I was getting random rebots too, on march compilation either. It was caused by defaut cpu settings, too heavy, at least for my specific hardware revision + 3 years of excessive usage... But I have exported default cpu interactive governor kernel settings from the lollipop stock rom via kernel adiutor app and then imported them into this rom (I am using Dual Boot Patcher to switch between roms btw however I am considering to resign of the stock one at all) and random reboots stopped. Also, I saw that some ZSWAP is enabled out of the box, omg, we have 3gb ram free, more than today's middle-shelf devices, enabling ZSWAP is NOT a really good idea.
So, considering changing some default root settings may be worth a while.

Good points you did mention. Could this be the culprit causing the random reboots on some devices with, maybe, a specific processor lot. Could we try this changes @Valera1978?

felix_sashi

Feb 21, 2018
New to Upgrades, need help

Hi

as per the step download the firmware, there are quite a number of links. Can you pls let me know which one exactly.

I'm new to the upgrade and like to upgrade my SM-P905 to 6.0, please help

lhanx

Dec 12, 2016

peter_mars

Jul 28, 2016
I also installed lineage 14 with Android 7.x , from xda , my tablet is now working pretty fine.
It's really woth to install .
br
Peter

lhanx

Dec 12, 2016
Thanks, but there are too many to download links and after download do I need to use odin to upgrade? pls help

Hi Felix, download the latest build, it will be on the top.
At the time of this post, this is the latest:
22: 20180117: security patch level - January 5, 2018

Then, install it using custom recovery (I'm using TWRP) NOT Odin.

Top Liked Posts