[ROM][P905][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat 20180117

Search This thread

NonoWeber

May 9, 2010
Bogaduck Flats
Thanks to the dev; nice update.

Subjectively: The screen touch response isn't as twitchy, wi fe loggs on to my router much quicker now and google KB is a little less unstable.
NanoWeber

hoenes

Feb 14, 2016
Hi all,
I am experiencing two problems both related to dirty flashing (coming from @Valera1978 s CM13 builds) I think.
1. is old multi window mode. I had it enabled in CM13 now it is still enabled (and working), but no option to disable it.
2. is root, dont know the source of the problem, but I can only choose between off and ADB only in Developer Settings (I have overcome this problem by installing SuperSU in TWRP)
You can see both problems in this screenshot
tysny.jpg

any suggestions?

regards hoenes

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Is the tethering problem solved?
No, unfortunately not - at least for me

angelnu

Nov 28, 2010
2. is root, dont know the source of the problem, but I can only choose between off and ADB only in Developer Settings (I have overcome this problem by installing SuperSU in TWRP)

For the root support for apps you need now to install an add-on in recovery mode, just after you install this ROM.

https://download.lineageos.org/extras

You need the arm version

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Has anyone be able to disable the he buttons? This was possible before with cm13 but the settings->buttons does not seem to have the option for that now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hoenes

hoenes

Feb 14, 2016
I tried to downgrade to @Valera1978 s CM/LinOS 13 build but failed.
So I did a clean install of this LinOS 14.1 (20170127 build) and experiencing two problems/bugs

1. WiFi Tethering (WLAN Hotspot) isn't functional (shows simply ERROR in settings) mobile data is working as Wi-Fi is.

2. In recent apps the old (cm 13) multi window icon shows up, can be touched and is fully functional (Android Nougat multi window mode works flawless too). But there is no option to turn this off (was located in the developer settings menu in CM 13) so is this a feature or a bug, I don't know but want to switch this off.

Wi-Fi Tethering is a real bug

Last edited:

corbendallas

Dec 22, 2005
Thanks for your work
Nice OS with few bug until now.
Just the multi window mode which doesn't work!

Maybe my question is silly but how can i recover Samsung application (especially snote) and stylus function?
We lose everythink

thanks

corbendallas

Dec 22, 2005
It works fine for me in lte mode. I dont use wifi hotspot.

I only regret the functionnality of the stylus that make this tablet so useful ! Especially s note ans screen capture
If anybody knows a way to recover it, please let me know

kurtkapan

Feb 7, 2017
1. when the phone speaker too quiet
2. during the call, hears the page, so my phone partner, his own voice two times
3. hotspot not work,, big problem for me
4. and it always goes back to silent mode or do not disturb mode

otherwise everything is ok

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone