[ROM] PACEfied AmazFit | Huami AmazFit / Xiaomi AmazFit PACE | rel 39 | 1.2.51

Search This thread

drbourbon

Mar 6, 2013
Trento
Well, currently, you cannot install the OTA update on PACEfied anyway. So, if you run on PACEfied, you are not at any risk. The problem would have been with temporary installs, as they were able to install official OTAs.

Speaking of OTA, it seems that modding the OTA updater package by replacing the OTA links to huami servers with some server of our own wouldn't be difficult. I'd be glad to develop and provide the hosting for a backend application that mimics OTA huami servers for implementing OTA update of PACEfied ROMs. What do you think @Neuer_User?

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Does any one manage to sync data of the international version with strava? Mine doesn't work. The watch rom version 1.3.2b.

It works fine for me. If you download official app from Google play, it will sync with Strava but activities only. Here on xda is workaround to install Chinese app, Mi Fit, connect each other and then update app from the Google play. Then you should have both, sync with Mi Fit and activities with Strava. Sync with Mi Fit doesn't work very well, but looks like that works ok after the latest firmware update. However, it's not syncing activities.
So right now is kind of mess, activities are synced with Strava, rest with Mi Fit. For US version Mi Fit is not officially supported anyway.

IMO, Huami should improve the app a lot or integrate all in one app or make easier to sync with 3rd party apps.

[Jaco69]

Dec 24, 2008
I actually am on 1.2.11c with unlocked bootloader and I am thinking to flash PACEfied ROM to maintain unlocked bootloader and have updated firmware. But I have not found the procedure to go back to my actual 1.2.11c, just in case...

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

soeiro

Sep 10, 2008
Montijo
techfinest.wordpress.com
It works fine for me. If you download official app from Google play, it will sync with Strava but activities only. Here on xda is workaround to install Chinese app, Mi Fit, connect each other and then update app from the Google play. Then you should have both, sync with Mi Fit and activities with Strava. Sync with Mi Fit doesn't work very well, but looks like that works ok after the latest firmware update. However, it's not syncing activities.
So right now is kind of mess, activities are synced with Strava, rest with Mi Fit. For US version Mi Fit is not officially supported anyway.

IMO, Huami should improve the app a lot or integrate all in one app or make easier to sync with 3rd party apps.

Strange, mine doesn't work, i'm using the official Amazfit Watch app, latest version, and watch with the latest rom. It's says data is sync but not a single workout is showed on Strava.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Strange, mine doesn't work, i'm using the official Amazfit Watch app, latest version, and watch with the latest rom. It's says data is sync but not a single workout is showed on Strava.

Have you logged into Strava from the Amazfit app? I've figured out that Strava is not accepting some activities, like indoor run. Not sure, maybe accepting only GPS enabled activities, not good.

soeiro

Sep 10, 2008
Montijo
techfinest.wordpress.com
But you have activity in the watch? It's going to sound ridiculous, but maybe will sync eventually. Of course, you have to tap on activity sync, not one on top next to watch. Mess.

Yes it's on the watch, i've tried both, the one at main page of the app, and the one on Activity Sync menu it says sync but no luck since Saturday. :eek:
For the record i've tried with an Android and iOS phones. None worked.

Dosnowin

Jan 29, 2006
Hi all,

any bulletproof option to run strava on the CN version? Using Iphone 6.
thx

Hi since January i read this forum and there is no solution. sorry

If someone manage to do it that will be great but for now no one did

You can sync with mifit and i hope this version will allow as Android version so see tracks

Neuer_User

Jul 16, 2010
Speaking of OTA, it seems that modding the OTA updater package by replacing the OTA links to huami servers with some server of our own wouldn't be difficult. I'd be glad to develop and provide the hosting for a backend application that mimics OTA huami servers for implementing OTA update of PACEfied ROMs. What do you think @Neuer_User?
Sounds great. I'm currently not having much time for that, but if you can get something working, I'd be very interested.

I'm currently focusing on unlocking the bootloader, that Huami now decided to lock.

continua.mente

Apr 6, 2014
How can I turn off the vibration when I unlock the watch pressing the button or doubletapping the display?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Sorry but it's not topic about problem with Strava :(
Take on new topic and stop spam that.

Sorry but is not spam (learn what spam is). Actually your post can be considered as the spam (undesired messages).

Conversation about syncing, could be considered as off topic. But topic is about Amazfit, mainly about custom rom but talking about problems in general is ok. After all, sync problem could be related to the rom, app, Strava or all combination of that.

How can I turn off the vibration when I unlock the watch pressing the button or doubletapping the display?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk

Mine is not vibrating by any kind of unlock :confused:

Top Liked Posts