[ROM]Paranoid Android Quartz [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

cata556

Jun 29, 2020
Installed it today

The ROM is great, but a dip in performance compared to stock c.27(503 k in Antutu), now about 370k. Anyone else experiencing this? The fingerprint is a little slower than before, but that's ok.
Can you tell me if AOD is available? Can't seem to find it.
Tried installing latest Magisk and ended in a bootloop, reflashed the ROM and it's all good.
Battery life is good, as far I can tell.
Thanks for the hard work!
Waiting for updates, hopefully.

Last edited:

gt20

Aug 5, 2017
New Delhi
Realme X2 Pro
The ROM is great, but a dip in performance compared to stock c.27(503 k in Antutu), now about 370k. Anyone else experiencing this? The fingerprint is a little slower than before, but that's ok.
Can you tell me if AOD is available? Can't seem to find it.
Tried installing latest Magisk and ended in a bootloop, reflashed the ROM and it's all good.
Battery life is good, as far I can tell.
Thanks for the hard work!
Waiting for updates, hopefully.
Magisk 20.3 is recommended

Romupag

May 17, 2020
great rom

hi thank you for this rom, better than AOSIP, more stable, is it possible to install magisk on it? to then install adaway, thank you for your response

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Magisk is not possible with recovery

Rj_Param

Feb 26, 2013
Mumbai
hi thank you for this rom, better than AOSIP, more stable, is it possible to install magisk on it? to then install adaway, thank you for your response

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Magisk is not possible with recovery

Magisk is working fine...use 20.3 instead of 20.4.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Magisk is working fine...use 20.3 instead of 20.4.
ok thank you
I had try with the 20.4 but it did not work and is that after I update it from the 20.3 to 20.4 ?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

on the other hand there is a problem; the 2 sim ports are not recognized.......................

Reactions: Rj_Param

Rj_Param

Feb 26, 2013
Mumbai
ok thank you
I had try with the 20.4 but it did not work and is that after I update it from the 20.3 to 20.4 ?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

on the other hand there is a problem; the 2 sim ports are not recognized.......................

No, in custom roms 20.3 is best don't update to 20.4.

I was on pa till last week, I can confirm there is no issue on sim. Try clean flash with rui firmware.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
No, in custom roms 20.3 is best don't update to 20.4.

I was on pa till last week, I can confirm there is no issue on sim. Try clean flash with rui firmware.
still no 4G network, would you have the right firmware Ui, I'm in France can there be concerns of compatibility of network or band?

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
Can you please give an update on what still isn't working or is only half working? I'm interested, but cautious! Thank you for the work that you're doing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUP996O1.jpg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery
    Make sure your device is with RealmeUI firmware
    Flash ROM zip (Gapps Included)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Downloads:
    ROM:
    Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
    RECOVERY: [url]https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=306659[/URL]
    FIRMWARE,VENDOR[url]https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmVYxhw8bV6t0kQ7AdsmIppyNry4[/URL] (Thanks to J)

I can't thank @karthick111 & @phhusson enough for their contribution on realme X2 Pro device.
    Also thanks to @Sathish, @4j17h and tester @Nuaman

Contributors
    gt20

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Kernel Source
    Link

Version Information

Created 2020-06-21
    Last Updated 2020-06-21
    *BT Media Fixed
    Link Updated
    CLEAN FLASH HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Link Updated
    *Source Upstreamed to Quartz 4
    * VoWiFi Fixed
    *Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
    * OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable
    & disable from settings now (realme settings)
    * Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
    * Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
    * Updated Dolby app
    * Improved corner paddings
    *sRGB Toggle Added
    *AOD added
    Know issues cause lack of testers
    *Proximity sensor based gestures are not working