[ROM]Paranoid Android Quartz [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
Not added maybe it will be available for next build

Yeah that would be great. Also it would be nice to have the fp on when aod is active like stock and linageos. This is seriously the only thing I dislike with this rom as of now. I have had a random reboot 1 time, but never since. I really like the feel of this rom so thanks to all of the people involved.

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
Ok I will see what can i do for AOD

Thank you. Also now i started getting the issues with reboots. Yesterday after the reply when i said i didnt have any reboot problems... It happend about 5 times. Today it happend 2 times in a row. I have Magisk installed, but no modules, no taskkiller or anything like that only my standard apps and some root apps (but non that touches system like tasker, with nothing active). I dont know how to get the logs from my device since it happends so randomly, and i dont seem to see a pattern about it either. So im sorry to be that dude that does not have any logs to show for...

Last edited:

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
Sorry for asking so much, but what's up with the brightness? I dont care for it so much, but it can be annoying some times when the brightness shoots up when something is white. Is that something software that's hard to fix? And now im not asking an eta for when it will be fix just wondering.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Does the ROM have native call recorder?
No, its using google phone and last time i check it does not have it. If you install this with magisk you can get it with root, but cant recommend anything because its been i long time since i have used it.

Last edited:

nkbhr

Jan 11, 2015
Sorry for asking so much, but what's up with the brightness? I dont care for it so much, but it can be annoying some times when te brightness shoots up when something is white. Is that something software that's hard to fix? And now im not asking an eta for when it will be fix just wondering.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

No, its using google phone and last time i check it does not have it. If you install this with magisk you can get it with root, but cant recommend anything because its been i long time since i have used it.

Yes I have magisk. Can you please tell me how to get call recording with root.

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
Yes I have magisk. Can you please tell me how to get call recording with root.
As i said i cant recommend anything since i have not used call recording for a long time. There's two options under downloads in magisk if you search "call". I have not tryed them so i dont know how they work.
Heres Also a guide for another phone you could try. https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-6/themes/call-recording-android-9-pie-roms-root-t3940614/amp/
Also theres an app called "call recorder - ACR" in the playstore that i have heard people recommend before.

I wont help with this further since this takes up space on this thread and what you choose to do is your responsibility for what happends. Also all this i got from a quick google search, next time do that for many others likely have the same problem before or have had it.

Reactions: Romupag

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUP996O1.jpg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery
    Make sure your device is with RealmeUI firmware
    Flash ROM zip (Gapps Included)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Downloads:
    ROM:
    Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
    RECOVERY: [url]https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=306659[/URL]
    FIRMWARE,VENDOR[url]https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmVYxhw8bV6t0kQ7AdsmIppyNry4[/URL] (Thanks to J)

I can't thank @karthick111 & @phhusson enough for their contribution on realme X2 Pro device.
    Also thanks to @Sathish, @4j17h and tester @Nuaman

Contributors
    gt20

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Kernel Source
    Link

Version Information

Created 2020-06-21
    Last Updated 2020-06-21
    *BT Media Fixed
    Link Updated
    CLEAN FLASH HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Link Updated
    *Source Upstreamed to Quartz 4
    * VoWiFi Fixed
    *Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
    * OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable
    & disable from settings now (realme settings)
    * Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
    * Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
    * Updated Dolby app
    * Improved corner paddings
    *sRGB Toggle Added
    *AOD added
    Know issues cause lack of testers
    *Proximity sensor based gestures are not working
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode