• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM]Paranoid Android Quartz [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

nattanarcilla

Jul 18, 2014
makati
I was unabale to boot this rom last time. I came from carbon rom and wipe evertything, Cache, Dalvik, System, Data but always reboot to recovery. I will try to install the new version and hope this time it will boot. Anyway, do I need to flash the stock Realme UI firmware first before flashing this ROM?

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
I was unabale to boot this rom last time. I came from carbon rom and wipe evertything, Cache, Dalvik, System, Data but always reboot to recovery. I will try to install the new version and hope this time it will boot. Anyway, do I need to flash the stock Realme UI firmware first before flashing this ROM?
It says you have to be on realmeui. It said that on the last version too so maby that your problem? The new version is really good. Remember Magisk 20.3 not 20.4

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Why the change in dolby app? This dolby version does the sound worse. Partly why i dropped los for this. The other one is cleaner and you have a manual eq, this you dont.

SebTech33

Feb 25, 2016
so to flash this rom have to be on a realme ui rom? how do i go about that? thanks
Flash the c28 firmware (but choose the right one for your device, there are one for the cn version and the other for the other models) from the onedrive link in the first pist in twrp? Thats what i did at least.

cata556

Jun 29, 2020
all good 24h later

Flash it dirty yesterday( didn't have the time to restore my phone). All good until now, AOD and fingerprint works ok. Will report back later when Im gonna do a clean install. Thanks.

offermanager

Sep 15, 2008
cool ROM

Hi,

after having a lot of problems with the original Realme UI I have tried LOS first which was okay but I really don´t like the dark mode and the colors of the quick toggles there !
So I tried Paranoid Android Quartz and have to say I really like it ! The setup was easy and it looks much better than LOS. All my banking apps are working well with magisk hide (20.3) and there is absolutly no lag at all.
Only thing I´m missing is the face unlock but the fingerprint is working very well so it´s no problem at all.

Thank you to all who made this ROM possible ! Hopefully you will update this wonderful ROM in regularly . :good:

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Hi,

after having a lot of problems with the original Realme UI I have tried LOS first which was okay but I really don´t like the dark mode and the colors of the quick toggles there !
So I tried Paranoid Android Quartz and have to say I really like it ! The setup was easy and it looks much better than LOS. All my banking apps are working well with magisk hide (20.3) and there is absolutly no lag at all.
Only thing I´m missing is the face unlock but the fingerprint is working very well so it´s no problem at all.

Thank you to all who made this ROM possible ! Hopefully you will update this wonderful ROM in regularly . :good:
Yes indeed this rom is great and very stable, hoping that it will be kept up to date, thank you for the work.

offermanager

Sep 15, 2008
cts profile false

Hi there,

I found my first problem with this ROM: the cts profile is marked as false in Magisk SafetyNet check. I couldn´t install netflix because of that.
But there is a (easy) solution: just follow the steps described here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/fix-magisk-manager-20-3-ctsprofile-t4080921

Now the ctsProfile is true in the check and Netflix is shown in the playstore and working normal.
Maybe it is possible to integrate this into the ROM. When I understood it right it depends only on the right information in the build.prop .....

Last edited:

dante_07

Feb 20, 2011
Hi,

About dark mode, in LOS you can choice between dark grey or pure black and with styles and wallpapers, you can change colour and shape of your toggles.

Enviado desde mi realme X2 Pro mediante Tapatalk

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Escondido CA
love the Rom its a bit of a Ram Pig compared to LOS BUT i dont care with 12 gigs of Ram ;) 1 question though, is there anyway to change the pull-down notification Color From Green to something else?

Romupag

May 17, 2020
love the Rom its a bit of a Ram Pig compared to LOS BUT i dont care with 12 gigs of Ram ;) 1 question though, is there anyway to change the pull-down notification Color From Green to something else?
Yes indeed I asked but apparently it is necessary to do a data cleaning but I do not believe it

dante_07

Feb 20, 2011
@dante_07
ist there a description available how top die that ?
I haven't found rhe right options....
Of course, are both in settings/screen

1. In dark mode you should check the option Pure Black.

2. A couple of options bottom you must see Styles and Walpapers, there you can change colour, icons of statusbar and little more.

Give you here two screenshots, hope it help.
View attachment 5069467View attachment 5069469

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Of course, are both in settings/screen

1. In dark mode you should check the option Pure Black.

2. A couple of options bottom you must see Styles and Walpapers, there you can change colour, icons of statusbar and little more.

Give you here two screenshots, hope it help.
View attachment 5069467View attachment 5069469

No nothing to change the color green apparently

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Idk what do you mean. If your talking about color of QS settings, as I wrote, you can do it in styles and Walpapers

yes it is good but it is necessary to make a data wipe after installing the update which is really not one besides it is more a reinstallation of rom in zip it is a pity otherwise we do not have these settings

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUP996O1.jpg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

You tell me

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery
    Make sure your device is with RealmeUI firmware
    Flash ROM zip (Gapps Included)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Downloads:
    ROM:
    Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
    RECOVERY: [url]https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=306659[/URL]
    FIRMWARE,VENDOR[url]https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmVYxhw8bV6t0kQ7AdsmIppyNry4[/URL] (Thanks to J)

I can't thank @karthick111 & @phhusson enough for their contribution on realme X2 Pro device.
    Also thanks to @Sathish, @4j17h and tester @Nuaman

Contributors
    gt20

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Kernel Source
    Link

Version Information

Created 2020-06-21
    Last Updated 2020-06-21
    *BT Media Fixed
    Link Updated
    CLEAN FLASH HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Link Updated
    *Source Upstreamed to Quartz 4
    * VoWiFi Fixed
    *Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
    * OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable
    & disable from settings now (realme settings)
    * Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
    * Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
    * Updated Dolby app
    * Improved corner paddings
    *sRGB Toggle Added
    *AOD added
    Know issues cause lack of testers
    *Proximity sensor based gestures are not working