[ROM][PEREGRINE][5.0.2]ParanoidAndroid 5+ ALPHA-1a | 02/2

Search This thread

DC07

Aug 8, 2013
18.9750° N, 72.8258° E
deveshnegi.me
PIE-03032014-PNG-631x400.png

Paranoid Android 5.0-ALPHA1 Unofficial Builds for the Moto G 4G. It builds now so I'm just sharing!

Make sure you flash the peregrine build only, there are a bunch of my other works over there too,so don't get confused.

Many thanks to the ParanoidAndroid team for making my favourite Rom!! I am just a builder, they've done a lot of hard work to make this!

I'll be compiling once every week or so... And also, everything built is unmodified and comes straight from /AOSPA-Legacy on github.

Links will be here: Downloads

You should use these gapps: Click Me

Changes will be logged here: Changelog

Flash this if you want: Root[/QUOTE]​

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][PEREGRINE][5.0.2]ParanoidAndroid 5+ ALPHA-1a | 02/2 |, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
DC07
Source Code: http://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-02-02
Last Updated 2015-02-02

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-02-21-16-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-02-21-16-48.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_2015-02-02-21-15-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-02-21-15-10.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 275

rodsayd

Dec 15, 2013
Mendoza
I'm using it too, very smooth until now. I can't see any extra features on the ROM, I guess they will start appearing with time! Thanks for the development.

Sparubens

Apr 17, 2013
Yes,dirty flashing works every time ;)
I don't know how connected you are to the PA team but I wonder if this ROM will get following features (this is the only ROM you can fully disable heads up):
- Hide QS toggles
- Notification ticker
- Navbar dpi
- Battery %

That's all I need really...

zackwire

Mar 9, 2011
Barueri - SP
Flashed this morning, first I've tried to dirty flash it over CM12 build with no luck (stuck on Android logo bootloop). After that I've done a clean flash and everything worked fine.

Boot is really fast; the whole system seems snapier than CM12, but could be a little of placebo effect since I didn't installed as many apps as I had on CM12.
Calls worked flawlessly, data and Wi-fi too. Will spend the rest of the day with it to see how battery life goes, but overall a great build, very solid!

Congrats DC07! :)

TheFixItMan

• Jul 8, 2012
    London

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      PIE-03032014-PNG-631x400.png

Paranoid Android 5.0-ALPHA1 Unofficial Builds for the Moto G 4G. It builds now so I'm just sharing!

Make sure you flash the peregrine build only, there are a bunch of my other works over there too,so don't get confused.

Many thanks to the ParanoidAndroid team for making my favourite Rom!! I am just a builder, they've done a lot of hard work to make this!

I'll be compiling once every week or so... And also, everything built is unmodified and comes straight from /AOSPA-Legacy on github.

Links will be here: Downloads

You should use these gapps: Click Me

Changes will be logged here: Changelog

Flash this if you want: Root[/QUOTE]​

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][PEREGRINE][5.0.2]ParanoidAndroid 5+ ALPHA-1a | 02/2 |, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
      DC07
      Source Code: http://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-02-02
      Last Updated 2015-02-02
      Nice was going to have a go at building this week but I don't have to now ;)

We now have a nice wide selection of roms for our device compared to earlier last year :good:
      What else are you working on? so we don't build the same things :p Am also working on Liquidsmooth atm but there is one issue I need to fix. SystemUI keeps crashing and I can't pinpoint why from the logs I managed to get :(

Resurrection Remix,BlissPop and PAC from my side.

How about you?
      Reserved

Thanks to

: @Somcom3X-for stable cm and sources
      : @gr3ud-for testing
      : DC07-for being me :p

Bugs

Same as CM12

More screenies are here http://m.imgur.com/a/vlOdX
      Nice was going to have a go at building this week but I don't have to now ;)

We now have a nice wide selection of roms for our device compared to earlier last year :good:

There is still more to come ;)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone