[EOL][ROM][Perseus][12.1] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Jaitsu

As it's an unofficial build, you won't find anything on their site for our phone.
Suggest you stick with TWRP.

I haven't experienced any issues with audio playback. I've used YT Music, Apple Music, Poweramp with no problems. Could you get logs so I can see what's going on please?
Here you go. I actually reinstalled the rom - this log is after a reboot after doing nothing but installing the rom, the stock NikGapps package, and Magisk, restoring my apps from a Google backup (but no apps have even been opened other than Play Store, Magisk, and Music), copying a single MP3 over and playing it in Music. The issue was present right before I took this logcat.Looks like the audio service is crashing (a lot) but I don't see why. No Magisk modules, no L/Xposed, no headphones or anything.

edit: I tried attaching a logcat and it disappeared, so, here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WcVvlX5wr3LU6vRhCNqeyezkP33X_Uv0&authuser=fzdrgn@gmail.com&usp=drive_fs

Edit 2: I noticed the exception mentioned a lot about phrase recognition, and suspected Hey Google - sure enough, if Hey Google is disabled, the problem stops, but as soon as I turn it back on it starts doing it again.

Edit 3: Also getting random reboots? Not much has changed from the above (haven't run any other apps or installed any magisk modules, etc). Hey Google is still off. It was lying on my desk with the screen off and I glanced down and it was booting up. I don't think any kind of pstore/last_kmsg post-reboot crash logging is enabled, so I'm not sure what caused it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nemkicsiaron

kid1988

I have been trying for days, but can't seem to get my CTS profile to pass. Hence any and all banking info is blocked for me. Any help on that front please?
Not sure if the default rom signature passes, but I didn't have any issues until I rooted. Are you running something like magisk? You need to hide it from your banking apps (and any other apps that have trouble with your root...). You can use magiskpropsconfig to change your CTS signature.

nemkicsiaron

Aug 3, 2022
Budapest, Hungary
Not sure if the default rom signature passes, but I didn't have any issues until I rooted. Are you running something like magisk? You need to hide it from your banking apps (and any other apps that have trouble with your root...). You can use magiskpropsconfig to change your CTS signature.
I've tried props, enforced DenyList, usnf, several fingerprints and BASIC key attestations, I don't think if I've NOT done anything possible at this point

xatow

Aug 7, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
I've tried props, enforced DenyList, usnf, several fingerprints and BASIC key attestations, I don't think if I've NOT done anything possible at this point
Hey I installed the rom yesterday, personnaly I have enabled Zygisk and set the exclusion list (for play services and my banks app) and use "Universal SafetyNet Fix" module by kdrag0n, the test still "fail" but the banking apps are now working.
But I'm wondering if you also have com.android.phone (phone services) that use a lot location ?
Also concerning AI button, how can I associate an action ? (I don't find the parameters section concerning it)

nemkicsiaron

Aug 3, 2022
Budapest, Hungary
Hey I installed the rom yesterday, personnaly I have enabled Zygisk and set the exclusion list (for play services and my banks app) and use "Universal SafetyNet Fix" module by kdrag0n, the test still "fail" but the banking apps are now working.
But I'm wondering if you also have com.android.phone (phone services) that use a lot location ?
Also concerning AI button, how can I associate an action ? (I don't find the parameters section concerning it)
Hello My banking apps are keeping me locked out but everything else works. As for location use by phone and useless AI button, I haven't figured out anything either.

Kuba170

May 19, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Got Gpay + banks completly working using Magisk Zygisk (hide for banks, not Gpay) "Universal SafetyNet Fix" module by kdrag0n, MagiskHide Props Config using fingerprint for Mi mix 3 global Android 10, Safatynet check succefull, banks working Can add cards to Gpay

Reactions: kid1988 and patp

Shiblyx

Mar 5, 2017
Do I need to root in order to use Google wallet? Other banking apps works perfectly at the moment.

Shiblyx

Mar 5, 2017
Guys on tele group helped me and everything works great. Awesome ROM btw thanks a lot! I would to have double tap to sleep on home screen but its ok

Reactions: Mr_A_Warner

Mr_A_Warner

Sep 10, 2018
Barnstaple
Nokia 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
New Update!

Thanks to everyone for the patience, we've managed to work out a way to get new build booting with support for the new system_ext partition.

Changelog:
November Security Update

Known Issues:
Due to implementation of the new partition, it's currently not possible to install Magisk in any way. It's something I'm looking into and hope to have an answer to shortly. This means it's NOT recommended to update if you need root to pass safetynet or for any tweaks currently.

Reactions: RiedleroD

FluitGeluid

Jul 26, 2017
Hi there, I'm using Mi Mix 3 as my daily driver and was sad to see it didn't support android 12 so I wanted to thank you for this ROM, now I can stay updated!

I'm currently using TWRP 3.7.0_9-0 and it's not able to decrypt the files of my phone once I enter TWRP.
Is there a version of TWRP that can properly decrypt the files?

Also I'd like to download the previous version since magisk doesn't work on the latest version like you mentioned above, however the download link for version from 03/05/2022 doesn't work anymore, could you update it? :)

Last edited:

Mr_A_Warner

Sep 10, 2018
Barnstaple
Nokia 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Hi there, I'm using Mi Mix 3 as my daily driver and was sad to see it didn't support android 12 so I wanted to thank you for this ROM, now I can stay updated!

I'm currently using TWRP 3.7.0_9-0 and it's not able to decrypt the files of my phone once I enter TWRP.
Is there a version of TWRP that can properly decrypt the files?

Also I'd like to download the previous version since magisk doesn't work on the latest version like you mentioned above, however the download link for version from 03/05/2022 doesn't work anymore, could you update it? :)
Thank you for the kind words!

Recovery-wise, have a look for the Mix 3 Updates channel on Telegram, you'll find both TWRP and OrangeFox with versions able to decrypt A12 and A13!

I've updated the links above, apparently I hadn't done that before! The latest version is from 17/11/22, for root, you'll want 14/05/22.

I should have a new version with the latest security updates working with root soon!

Reactions: FluitGeluid

FluitGeluid

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you for the kind words!

Recovery-wise, have a look for the Mix 3 Updates channel on Telegram, you'll find both TWRP and OrangeFox with versions able to decrypt A12 and A13!

I've updated the links above, apparently I hadn't done that before! The latest version is from 17/11/22, for root, you'll want 14/05/22.

I should have a new version with the latest security updates working with root soon!
Thx for the answer, that's all great to hear!
I just joined the telegram and the recent OrangeFox works great!
The updated download links are also working great now.
Appreciate the time and effort you put into making these ROMs! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yUIn6TF.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Bluetooth
    • Wi-Fi
    • Wi-Fi Calling
    • Camera*
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio Playback
    • Audio Recording**
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • NFC
    • AI Key
    • VoLTE
    What's not working
    • You tell me!
    * The main camera is working, however the telephoto is not
    ** When using Google Recorder, you need to switch the selected Mic to be Phone Mic rather than Mi MiX 3

Downloads

Credits
    • lolipuru
    • rtx4d
    • LineageOS Team
    • TheMuppets
    Sources

ROM OS Version: 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI Q CN
    Based On: AOSP
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Since the June Security Patch and further introduction of the system_ext partition, any updates I build, don't boot. I'm trying everything I can to get it working
    First installation (Clean flash):
    1. Required to MIUI Q CN firmware part ( V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM )
    2. Use TWRP.
    3. Make FULL WIPE (system/vendor/data/dalvik/cache) and FORMAT DATA - YES.
    4. Flash ROM (link in first post)
    5. Flash gapps, if needed.
    6. OPTIONAL: Flash DFE
    7. Reboot

If you're updating the ROM:
    1. Download new build via our website.
    2. Reboot in TWRP
    3. Make wipe cache and dalvik-cache
    4. Flash build
    5. Flash gapps, if need
    6. Flash DFE if used before
    7. Reboot

NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes or bootloop you need to clean flash (Method 1).
    Got Gpay + banks completly working using Magisk Zygisk (hide for banks, not Gpay) "Universal SafetyNet Fix" module by kdrag0n, MagiskHide Props Config using fingerprint for Mi mix 3 global Android 10, Safatynet check succefull, banks working Can add cards to Gpay
    can't download the zip file it says me this error:

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.57 (Ubuntu) Server at files.awarner.co.uk Port 80