[ROM][perseus][13] LineageOS 20.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Mr_A_Warner

Sep 10, 2018
Barnstaple
Nokia 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
yUIn6TF.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Bluetooth
  • Wi-Fi
  • Wi-Fi Calling
  • Camera*
  • Video Recording
  • Video Playback
  • Audio Playback
  • Audio Recording**
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • Led
  • NFC
  • AI Key
  • VoLTE
What's not working
  • You tell me!
* The main camera is working, however the telephoto is not
** When using Google Recorder, you need to switch the selected Mic to be Phone Mic rather than Mi MiX 3

Downloads
Credits
  • lolipuru
  • rtx4d
  • LineageOS Team
  • TheMuppets
Sources
Donate

If you'd like to donate to support my work, please visit this site. However, donations are not required but are incredibly appreciated!

ROM OS Version: 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI Q CN
Based On: AOSP

Last edited:

Mr_A_Warner

Sep 10, 2018
Barnstaple
Nokia 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
First installation (Clean flash):
  1. Required to MIUI Q CN firmware part ( V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM )
  2. Use TWRP.
  3. Make FULL WIPE (system/vendor/data/dalvik/cache) and FORMAT DATA - YES.
  4. Flash ROM (link in first post)
  5. Flash gapps, if needed.
  6. OPTIONAL: Flash DFE
  7. Reboot

If you're updating the ROM:
  1. Download new build via our website.
  2. Reboot in TWRP
  3. Make wipe cache and dalvik-cache
  4. Flash build
  5. Flash gapps, if need
  6. Flash DFE if used before
  7. Reboot

NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes or bootloop you need to clean flash (Method 1).

Reactions: aner0

FluitGeluid

Jul 26, 2017
Hi there!
I just installed this ROM without GApps and it seems to get stuck in a bootloop for me.
It's only showing the MIX logo, turning off and then showing the logo again but never booting into LineageOS
I flashed firmware V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM first then fully wiped the device and finally flashed the ROM not sure if I did something wrong since your LineageOS 19.1 is working fine for me 🤔

Reactions: DarkDrifter Mistery

hungarick

Dec 10, 2022
Szia!
Most telepítettem ezt a ROM-ot GApps nélkül, és úgy tűnik, hogy beragadt egy rendszerindítási ciklusba.
Csak a MIX logót mutatja, kikapcsol, majd újra megjelenik, de nem indul el a LineageOS
Először felvillantottam a V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM firmware-t, majd teljesen töröltem az eszközt, végül felvillantottam a ROM-ot, és nem tudtam, hogy valamit rosszul csináltam-e, mivel a LineageOS 19.1 jól működik nekem🤔
Szia!
Én ugyanígy jártam. A telepítéssel minden ok, a firmware rossz. Várom a javított verziót... 🙂

May 10, 2014
Hello !

Same thing for me, boot loop on MIX logo with this ROM, while flashing your 19.1 just after works like a charm.

Tried with firmware 12.0.3 and 12.5.1, same results.

Dj_Vreditel

Jul 24, 2018
Big thanks to Nguyên Thịnh from the Mi Mix 3 Community TG Channel.
Now it works for me.

After installation ROM and GAPPS (optional), you need to flash DFE (file attached), it will disable Force Encryption and you won't see bootloop anymore.

Install twrp, full wipe, format data, flash rom, flash gapp (if you need) and flash dfe and reboot system
1671527643503.png

Attachments

• Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 108

hungarick

Dec 10, 2022

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update!

January Security Patch update has been released, please see OP for download link.

Sorry it's a little later than expected.
    Dirty flashed it over the December release. Also reflashed gapps and magisk as I had those installed too (not sure if it was necessary).

All working great! Didn't notice any changes other than security patch dates, still running it as my daily.

Opted for modded gcam in the end, older version, so only 1 camera working but no need for Google photos app
    Yeah, security patch is the main update here. Nothing else really notable
    I flashed your LOS19 ROM before realizing this newer version exists. Can I dirty flash upgrade? I'd hate to have to setup all my stuff again.

Also, is this one using a system_ext partition as well? Magisk seems to be working from what I can tell in this thread, so I'd like to know if you fixed the problems or just didn't add the troubled feature yet.

P.S.: Thanks for maintaining the probably best custom ROM for this device, man!

edit: while I'm here asking questions, could someone tell me why I can't boot TWRP from fastboot? The unofficial TWRP 3.3.1 I installed in my previous endeavours with this damned phone still works, and I'm scared to flash a newer official version if those don't work. I can't find the exact TWRP I flashed either, so I'd like to take some safety precautions.
    In theory you can dirty flash, but if you get any issues after, I'd ask you to do a backup, and clean flash.

Yes, system_ext is active, and Magisk is also working at the same time.

P.S.: You're welcome!

I've never had problems with TWRP. You need to do 'fastboot reboot' and then hold the recovery combo to boot into recovery. Hope this helps
    yUIn6TF.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Bluetooth
    • Wi-Fi
    • Wi-Fi Calling
    • Camera*
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio Playback
    • Audio Recording**
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • NFC
    • AI Key
    • VoLTE
    What's not working
    • You tell me!
    * The main camera is working, however the telephoto is not
    ** When using Google Recorder, you need to switch the selected Mic to be Phone Mic rather than Mi MiX 3

Downloads
    Credits
    • lolipuru
    • rtx4d
    • LineageOS Team
    • TheMuppets
    Sources
    Donate

If you'd like to donate to support my work, please visit this site. However, donations are not required but are incredibly appreciated!

ROM OS Version: 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI Q CN
    Based On: AOSP
    New update is out! Now longer requiring DFE to boot!
    Big thanks to Nguyên Thịnh from the Mi Mix 3 Community TG Channel.
    Now it works for me.

After installation ROM and GAPPS (optional), you need to flash DFE (file attached), it will disable Force Encryption and you won't see bootloop anymore.

Install twrp, full wipe, format data, flash rom, flash gapp (if you need) and flash dfe and reboot system
    1671527643503.png
    Apologies to everyone! Seems there is an issue with encryption in the initial build, so DFE is a requirement but I didn't catch this in development as I always flash DFE out of habit. So sorry again for that. I'm hoping to release an update with encryption fixed and no longer causes a bootloop issue
    Nagy köszönet Nguyên Thịnh -nek a Mi Mix 3 közösségi TG csatornától .
    Most már működik nekem.

A ROM és a GAPPS (opcionális) telepítése után meg kell flashelni a DFE-t (fájl csatolva), ez letiltja a Force Encryption funkciót, és többé nem fog megjelenni a bootloop.

View attachment 5789033
    Kipróbáltam, így már működik! 🙂
    Köszönöm a munkát!!!