[ROM][PIE 9.0.0_r46]*crDroid* Unofficial * Pixel 2 xl *(11-08-2019)

Search This thread
G

GuestD0902

Yet another ROM with this stup.d custom recovery. WTF? What is sthis? Do I allways must install TWRP after installing ROM?
Schei.s Arbeit

Not So Pro

Jan 4, 2013
Has anyone had a problem signing in with multiple Google accounts? The first worked great and than after that I either get 'Something went wrong' or just 'Could not sign in'. I tried disabling adblock and also cleaing the cache of Google Play Services but neither of those worked.

farscape1a

Apr 16, 2011
Has anyone had a problem signing in with multiple Google accounts? The first worked great and than after that I either get 'Something went wrong' or just 'Could not sign in'. I tried disabling adblock and also cleaing the cache of Google Play Services but neither of those worked.

I'm signed in with 2 and it works fine.

Durkan

Feb 17, 2019
Hey folks, is it possible to modify the color of the led blink for specific notifications. I can see on the Cr droid settings I can modify the blink length and interval, but not the color. Should this be the case, and if so, is there a plan to enable color changes?

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Hey folks, is it possible to modify the color of the led blink for specific notifications. I can see on the Cr droid settings I can modify the blink length and interval, but not the color. Should this be the case, and if so, is there a plan to enable color changes?

You'll likely need a 3rd party app like light flow or light manager to change the color until, and if the Dev includes that feature in the rom :good:

Durkan

Feb 17, 2019
You'll likely need a 3rd party app like light flow or light manager to change the color until, and if the Dev includes that feature in the rom :good:

Thanks for the reply! I've looked into those. Do you have any experience with them? Is there a noticeable effect on battery life due to the fact that they run in the background all the time?

Thanks again!

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Thanks for the reply! I've looked into those. Do you have any experience with them? Is there a noticeable effect on battery life due to the fact that they run in the background all the time?

Thanks again!

I've been using light manage for almost 2 years on my P2XL with both stock, and custom roms. I have never noticed any adverse effect on battery life. Heck, it usually doesn't even register on the battery usage screen :good:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone