[ROM][PIE][9.0][BETA]LineageOS 16.0 for the Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jony797

Jan 4, 2018
Already rooted it and I made it using root explorer, I'll try one more time in lastest build.
Hello Daniel ZRK, Hi, you were right about the camera, I thought that was what the build prop was to fix the camera that was damaged, the file will be changed by the motorola apk, it will increase the volume of the call also when it is off that will mark the percentage of the charge of the battery, the themes Motorola, stock equalizer, music apk, enabled the split screen, erase what does not go and you have the gapps has the launcher of google and brings it because if it removed it lost the gesture that bring android 9 I've been trying it and it's good so far I have a copy that I made with the recovery and the logo bin that zip is flash the other thing you have to put it in your folder TWRP I did zip to upload it to the driver inside the zip you got the folder and logo.zip is the original as they come stock and the recovery I changed some images is also the last version with which I made the copy. If you are interested in downloading it, I hope that it works I am not a developer I did the best possible luck

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRferIneYd_QxL4128_HMF25qKfsOWkY/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielZRK

DanielZRK

Jan 4, 2013
La Victoria
twitter.com
Hello Daniel ZRK, Hi, you were right about the camera, I thought that was what the build prop was to fix the camera that was damaged, the file will be changed by the motorola apk, it will increase the volume of the call also when it is off that will mark the percentage of the charge of the battery, the themes Motorola, stock equalizer, music apk, enabled the split screen, erase what does not go and you have the gapps has the launcher of google and brings it because if it removed it lost the gesture that bring android 9 I've been trying it and it's good so far I have a copy that I made with the recovery and the logo bin that zip is flash the other thing you have to put it in your folder TWRP I did zip to upload it to the driver inside the zip you got the folder and logo.zip is the original as they come stock and the recovery I changed some images is also the last version with which I made the copy. If you are interested in downloading it, I hope that it works I am not a developer I did the best possible luck

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRferIneYd_QxL4128_HMF25qKfsOWkY/view?usp=drivesdk

It's very hard to get you! I'm native spanish talker like you!

Did you make an modified stock ROM? What is that? Anyways better contact to me via PM, we're getting out from thread rules.

jony797

Jan 4, 2018
[/COLOR]
It's very hard to get you! I'm native spanish talker like you!

Did you make an modified stock ROM? What is that? Anyways better contact to me via PM, we're getting out from thread rules.

es una copia del sistema que se hace desde el recovery es un zip para poder subirlo al driver adentro del zip tenes que extraerlo esta la carpeta TWRP esa cambiala por la que hizo tu telefono en su sd externa o interna sino te la registra el recovery hacele una copia al tuyo y remplaza por la otra que dice system.emmc.win y todas hay esta la copia que se instala restaurar del recovery no tengo como hacerlo zip flashable la rom es la lineage solo que ya l arregle la camara y otras cosas mas ya tienes las gapps. logo.zip tenes que flasharlo como zip ese solo ,y lo otro como restaurar sistema que trae la funcion recovery espero que entiendas como hacerlo es re facil hacerlo .te hice una copia por si t interesa probalo yo no se las reglas de aca

Last edited:

blackmonk19

Sep 4, 2018
London

Attachments

• Screenshot_Digital_Wellbeing_20180919-214052.png
    Screenshot_Digital_Wellbeing_20180919-214052.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 405
  • Screenshot_Digital_Wellbeing_20180919-214015.png
    Screenshot_Digital_Wellbeing_20180919-214015.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 375
  • 6.png
    6.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Alejandro2810

Oct 4, 2018
Error 7.

Hello, I can not update because an error appears and is that according to the custom rom only for some type of models and there I see my model but it does not update, if someone could help me I would appreciate it

dxp420

Jun 6, 2016
Hello, I can not update because an error appears and is that according to the custom rom only for some type of models and there I see my model but it does not update, if someone could help me I would appreciate it
What is your phone model?
Have you updated to last TWRP (i recommend Squid TWRP)?
Only last TWRP could flash new ROMs...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:
Link to Squid TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mo.../twrp-squid-twrp-recovery-moto-e-lte-t3137649

You can update TWP recovery by selecting (in TWRP): Install -> Install Image, select new version of this recovery, select button "Recovery" and then flash it!

Last edited:

Alejandro2810

Oct 4, 2018
What is your phone model?
Have you updated to last TWRP (i recommend Squid TWRP)?
Only last TWRP could flash new ROMs...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:
Link to Squid TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mo.../twrp-squid-twrp-recovery-moto-e-lte-t3137649

You can update TWP recovery by selecting (in TWRP): Install -> Install Image, select new version of this recovery, select button "Recovery" and then flash it!

Is a XT1526 and yes, I did it.

jailedmike

May 2, 2018
Moto E 2015
LG V20
Everything seems to work on my xt1526! Using open camera or hedge camera. Otherwise Google camera 2.7 - 4.1.0xx and Los camera the front camera can't take video. I DON'T use telephone only data as I'm on FreedomPop.

Also is this android go based? Looks like it based on recents view.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit their Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • It Boots!!
    • RIL
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED

What doesn't work?
    • Everything else which isn't listed above, including VoLTE, AudioFX etc.
    • SELinux is permissive for now.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build (and maybe compatible GApps but it might cause FCs )
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

local_manifests: https://github.com/DroidFreak32/lineage_surnia/tree/lineage-16.0

All credits goes to the developers in the Moto-M8916 Devs&testers group. You know who you are :)
    This wouldn't be possible without them.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia), ROM for the Moto E 2015

Contributors
    DroidFreak32, ElDainosor, Alberto97, chil360 althafvly MatiHalperin
    Source Code: https://github.com/Lineageos

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Squid2's TWRP

Version Information

Created 2018-08-18
    Last Updated 2020-02-11
    Sorry, no sweet treats this time.

Sorry, no sweet treats this time. Google got too fat. So here's a super alpha build of aosp-10 for y'all https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962590062

Afaik, wifi, bt, audio, camera works. Video rec is broken as always and the rest has not been tested.

All the credit goes entirely to the Osprey guys. They are incredible.

THIS IS NOT A DAILY DRIVER BUILD!

should i post here the bug captured by the system?
    Sure.
    I have compiled an updated 20190212 build of LineageOS 16.0
    Download on Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sP_44hn1Gpin2mPj7M2zW63jWn52G8tq

Camera seems to be fixed thanks to @althafvly
    Sometimes it may crash randomly , if you check the logs during boot time, there will be an error
    Code:
    `[email protected]: blahblah /dev/ (Is a direcctory) cam_idx 0`
    , then a reboot fixes it most of the time.
    The build has both Camera2 and Snap camera by mistake (I did a dirty build), but use snap camera as video recording seems to be working in that.
    I also tested insta & whatsapp video recording and playback and they seem to work fine too (boomerang doesn't as usual).
    And finally, SELinux shows enforcing but they're all haxx so they may not be as secure as it is supposed to be. I don't have much knowledge in SELinux.
    During initial setupwiard, I recommend you go slowly as it tends to crash. (It still works after the crashes though)
    I used pico gapps of september but ig newer gapps will have a more stable Setup Wizard. No idea. ymmv

Starting next year I wont be getting a lot of time to build due to internship stuff so updates may be slower.

This is the final build of 2018. Happy new year in advance! :p

Edit: HDR is fixed too btw :p