• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][PIE-9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v4.0 - Corona (FBE) [2019/09/03]

Search This thread

Mr_Cyrus

Jan 21, 2013
Google Pixel 2 XL
Installed it with no issues and so far so good. It's a complete rom, has everything i need even gray scale reading mode. Didn't notice any battery drain for now, but still i always enable agrressive sleep and standby. Will give any further thoughts after i used it for a while. The onyl thing is that the simple gapps do not work on this rom, had to use open gapps.

Can you kindly describe how you enable aggressive sleep?

Mr_Cyrus

Jan 21, 2013
Google Pixel 2 XL
Check out the battery settings, inside you will find agrressive sleep and standby options.

Forgive me for being pesky, but I would like to know if this how you have setup aggressive battery.

I have enabled aggressive standby and aggressive idle & also toggled the setting to have them enabled when battery saver kicks in.

This okay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016-094638_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20191016-094638_Settings.png
    80 KB · Views: 132

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
Forgive me for being pesky, but I would like to know if this how you have setup aggressive battery.

I have enabled aggressive standby and aggressive idle & also toggled the setting to have them enabled when battery saver kicks in.

This okay?

No because the battery saver doesnt work on pie, so turn it off and leave those two options on.

Reactions: Mr_Cyrus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[ROM][PIE-9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v4.0 - CORONA [Angler][2019/09/03]

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Cosmic-OS is a Custom ROM based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBmbVYdG.png

Instructions for flashing:
    • Download ROM and GApps.
    • Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
    • Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    • Flash ROM and GApps
    Enjoy :p
    Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. They may even loop a few times. We do not support custom kernels or mods like MultiROM. If you have an issue, make sure your edits aren't interfering with the issue you're reporting.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fuj1kIuX.png

ROM
    GAPPS
    For GAPPS visit the site, select ARM64 in the Platform section, 9.0 in the Android section & in the Variant section choose the type of package you want to install.

Credits

- @sagarshah1729 (Founder/Lead Developer)
    - @Sid_Sun (Contributor)
    - @Agent_fabulous (Contributor)
    - Nitrogen Project
    - LineageOS
    - AOSCP
    - OmniROM
    - ABC ROM
    - Dirty Unicorns
    - Kabou Zeid for Phonograph

Have a feature request? Don't spam here. Visit our Google Plus community or Telegram group
    Cosmic-OS Official Website:
    Cosmic-OS
    Cosmic-OS Google Plus community:
    G+
    Cosmic-OS Official Telegram group:
    Telegram

Support Us
    Hello, Gracious human! if you like our work, you may support us by donating:
    Paypal
    PayTM
    XDA: DevDB Information
    CosmicOS Pie, ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: AOSP
    Version Information
    Build Date:2019/09/03
    Contributors
    @PixelBoot (helping me out) @beingmishra (source and server) @amallxw
    Rom Source: https://github.com/Cosmic-OS/
    A few notes before you proceed:
    • Before going straight to the downloading, there’s something we would like to tell you. We have changed the default encryption method for the phone, migrating to File-Based Encryption (you can get more information from the official Google documentation page). In order to get this encryption mode working, you will need to use our custom recovery (compiled from the latest source) which is compatible with this encryption and, just for the first time, you will have to wipe your internal data, so backup your data before proceeding.
    Is this system-as-root? I'm BLOD and patch won't work if it is!
    This is system-as-root
    we made a build for 4core devices with the patch but there few features which don't work.
    I'll be building EvolutionX in few days.
    I'll try not to make it SAR so that you can flash the blod patch :)
    Installed it with no issues and so far so good. It's a complete rom, has everything i need even gray scale reading mode. Didn't notice any battery drain for now, but still i always enable agrressive sleep and standby. Will give any further thoughts after i used it for a while. The onyl thing is that the simple gapps do not work on this rom, had to use open gapps.

aight
    ?
    Installation Instructions:

• Grab our recovery and install it.
      Through TWRP Recovery:
      Install Zip > Install Image > Choose ‘recovery.img‘ > Select partition ‘Recovery’ > Swipe to confirm flash
      Through Fastboot:
      Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

• Install the ROM and then wipe your internal data partition.
      Through TWRP Recovery:
      Wipe > Format data
      Through Fastboot:
      Code:
      fastboot -w

• Reboot into system and wait until the process finishes, it could take a little bit. After the installation is done, I suggest waiting before using the phone because it usually goes into thermal throttling after installing a ROM.