[ROM][PIE][FIXED HWC] LineageOS 16 (UNOFFICIAL) [28.06.2019][NOTE 9][June sec patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xchatter

I flashed all, flashed Magisk also. Till now everything seems to work great. Let's see for a few days.
Thanks one more time for the hard work. :)

One question: Can we switch the kernel to enforcing or should it stay permissive?

Last edited:

MeltdownSpectre

Retired Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED.

This rule is for everyone.

14. Create only ONE User Account

You are allowed ONE User Account at XDA-Developers. If you create additional accounts, Moderators will disable them and your original account may also be disabled or infracted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT:

Links removed.
    MOD EDIT:

Links removed.
    Or, here's an idea, push your sources back to Github so that I can take a look and don't have to go through the motions of backing up all of my data, flashing your ROM, factory resetting, then restoring my backup.

CHECK AGAIN, ALL MY SOURCE HAVE BEEN ADDED BACK

SORRY EVERYONE!! i forked and didnt edit them with my fixes thats why my github sources were messed up i did the edits locally, well now i published everything to my github for all to see :D. dont worry hwc is completely fixed and try my build to test it out!! DONT SPEAK ABOUT IT WITHOUT TEST!!
    Refer to previous post!!

"TEST BEFORE SPEAK!!!" :mad:

Thank you for your work. I've been reading the thread and you already made your point for testing before posting, but it looks like you are getting a bit agressive with your replies.