• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][PIE][OFFICIAL] lineage-16.0 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Search This thread

Love4Taylor

Dec 28, 2015
love4taylor.me
There is a problem with the color of the battery icon when charging and locking the screen. And this problem will also appear when booting. I can open the launcher drawer once to solve it. But it can't be solved when charging and locking the screen.

af997d39gy1fzgsbt2n89j20u01hcnpd.jpg

af997d39gy1fzgsci3n2mj20u01hc4qp.jpg

ynamojn

Jan 6, 2011
Install this module to make the Pixel Launcher work properly (make sure Pixel Launcher is installed or use builtin zip)

res/values/strings.xml
Code:
<string name="config_recentsComponentName">com.google.android.apps.nexuslauncher/com.android.quickstep.RecentsActivity</string>

@Love4Taylor Can you make one modules that doesn't turn on the AOD? This zip file solves the problem with Pixel Launcher, but unfortunately my phone (Oneplus One) is still using LCD. The AOD drains my battery. Or is there a way to disable the AOD?

Love4Taylor

Dec 28, 2015
love4taylor.me
@Love4Taylor Can you make one modules that doesn't turn on the AOD? This zip file solves the problem with Pixel Launcher, but unfortunately my phone (Oneplus One) is still using LCD. The AOD drains my battery. Or is there a way to disable the AOD?

Replace "system/product/overlay/PixelStuff.apk" in zip

Attachments

• PixelStuff.apk
    6.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: ynamojn

Namelesswonder

Has anyone been able to download the latest Google Phone on this ROM, and still have Visual Voicemail working? As soon as I set the new Phone app to be the default, I no longer can see my Visual Voicemail tab, or its availability in the settings. The Stock Phone app, however, still shows it when it is the default app. I am a Verizon user. I was also hoping to see the new Call Screening feature show up, but it is not also. I have tried disabling the stock phone app, as well as uninstalling it for the current user (0), but no change. I also am not seeing the bubble when I exit to the home screen while on a call. Any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat. Even with the pix3lify Magisk module, I don't have either the visual voicemail or the call screening feature (even following the instructions listed in the module's thread). No clue how to fix.

Open up settings and make sure you give permissions to the app, along with the special permissions too, for whatever reason the app doesn't request them and just assumes it'll be given all special permissions like on stock. However, that's what I did for version 26, Google Phone 27 ended up killing VVM for me for whatever reason. It stopped working with the 27 betas starting back in October and was never fixed even up to release last week, so I can only assume it was either oversight from Google or they're putting VVM in the app down. You can try rolling back to 26 on APKMirror if you really need it, but one thing I found out is the entire hacky install-old-version-setup-upgrade for Google Voice to get VVM in the app actually only grabs voicemails once, and doesn't sync them as I found out I had several voicemails this month that I never got notified of.

Reactions: kkjb

Stealth111

May 20, 2009
Open up settings and make sure you give permissions to the app, along with the special permissions too, for whatever reason the app doesn't request them and just assumes it'll be given all special permissions like on stock. However, that's what I did for version 26, Google Phone 27 ended up killing VVM for me for whatever reason. It stopped working with the 27 betas starting back in October and was never fixed even up to release last week, so I can only assume it was either oversight from Google or they're putting VVM in the app down. You can try rolling back to 26 on APKMirror if you really need it, but one thing I found out is the entire hacky install-old-version-setup-upgrade for Google Voice to get VVM in the app actually only grabs voicemails once, and doesn't sync them as I found out I had several voicemails this month that I never got notified of.

Can you elaborate on what specific permissions and special permissions need to be set, please? I have enabled all the ones that I can find and I still don't get anything related to Call Screening.

Thanks,
Stealth111

Namelesswonder

Can you elaborate on what specific permissions and special permissions need to be set, please? I have enabled all the ones that I can find and I still don't get anything related to Call Screening.

Thanks,
Stealth111

I was specifically talking the steps to get VVM on older versions of the Phone app. I haven't been able to get Call Screening to work so far.

revdirty

May 6, 2011
if im am already on the lastest factory image for my pixel, do i still need to flash radio and bootloader or can i just do the rom?

Top Liked Posts