• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [PIE / Q] LiquidRemix 10.x [H930 / H932] [OFFICIAL]

I can only maintain 2 ROMs so I'm asking for your help. Which ones do I keep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kherio

Aug 3, 2009
Leioa
OnePlus 8T
askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for LG v30 [ H930] !; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or
Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

oASCEIU.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Version 10.0.11
ROM - Version 10.1 (Q)
Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
5. Swipe to Wipe
6. Flash Rom and Gapps (Then anything else you might install such as Magisk, etc)
7. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
8. Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices

EZUbgNl.png

Google (For AOSP)
Lineage OS (Rom Base)
And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

And of course i'd like to thank to @SGCMarkus for his knowledge, patient and of course for his sources.

Device Tree: h930 + joan-common
Kernel: msm8998
Vendor: lge

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2019.01.06

Created 2019-01-06
Last Updated 2019.07.09

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM] [PIE / Q] LiquidRemix 10.x [H930] [OFFICIAL] , ROM for the LG V30

Contributors
kherio

Version Information
Testing
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-06
Beta Release Date: 2019-01-06

Created 2019-01-08
Last Updated 2019-11-08

Last edited:

kherio

Aug 3, 2009
Leioa
OnePlus 8T
ky5sZz7.png

Version - 06-01-2019
- Initial 10.0.4 Version

Version - 09.01.2019
- Increased AOD Brightness
- Ambient Visualizer

Version - 10.01.2019
- Upgraded to 9.0.0_r30
- Upgraded to January Patch
- Included fix for wide lens

Version - 14.01.2019
- Sources update as always
- Fix for incoming call audio
- Increased audio for Headphones

Version - 07.02.2019
10.0.5-H930: Changelog

Version - 11.02.2019
- Enforced

Version - 14.02.2019 - As this new 1402 has a lot of changes I strong recommend FULL WIPE ...
- FM Radio working
- Night light Working
- Updated Adreno drivers
- Enforced
- You tell...

Version - 18.02.2019
- Solved Wide Angle

Version 08.03.2019 - Version 10.0.6

- Update sources
- March security patch
- Audio working

Last edited:

cmrntnnr

Jan 11, 2017
Hey @kherio,

I just installed on a US998 v30s and first impressions are really positive. It booted straight up, and setup up was smooth with no bobbles. The rom is the quickest at least by qualitative feel that I have encountered. The dac works nicely. It does suffer the same issues with Verizon as other AOSP roms. A call out is required before texts can be sent or received, a minor nuissance, and VoLTE is not working.

I'll use it for a few days and post more afterwards.

Additions:
- Native visual voicemail is working along with vms notifications. Neither works for the open market model roms with Verizon and I haven't encountered the feature with other roms , very cool.
- Speaker volume is weak.
- Magisk 18 passes SafetyNet Check.
- One system black screen crash in dialer app required a button-forced reboot.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: iRaveen and Bronnel
Initial review

So first of all, the install was fairly simple (that's if you've done this kinda thing before).
After flashing the ROM and GAPPS I flashed Magisk.
:good:
The ROM seems nice and stable; no random crashes, error pop-ups or odd app behavior.
It's really nice to see the ctsProfile check working correctly out of the box, so Google Pay was no trouble. :good:
The features in this ROM are great, loads to customize and some really useful options are included that help me a lot. I've had issues with previous ROMs where the fingerprint unlock wouldn't work properly, and the screen would just remain black; this is not an issue with this ROM (so far anyway).

:(
Animations on the system are a little 'dodgy', sometimes they will be fine and other times it will lag quite a bit. I have disabled animations for the time being, but this issue is prevalent in a couple of other ROMs I have tested.

Reactions: Tiiboy37 and sai444

seloka180

Mar 24, 2016
jijel
So first of all, the install was fairly simple (that's if you've done this kinda thing before).
After flashing the ROM and GAPPS I flashed Magisk.
:good:
The ROM seems nice and stable; no random crashes, error pop-ups or odd app behavior.
It's really nice to see the ctsProfile check working correctly out of the box, so Google Pay was no trouble. :good:
The features in this ROM are great, loads to customize and some really useful options are included that help me a lot. I've had issues with previous ROMs where the fingerprint unlock wouldn't work properly, and the screen would just remain black; this is not an issue with this ROM (so far anyway).

:(
Animations on the system are a little 'dodgy', sometimes they will be fine and other times it will lag quite a bit. I have disabled animations for the time being, but this issue is prevalent in a couple of other ROMs I have tested.
is dac fully working (filter… )?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for LG v30 [ H930] !; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or
    Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

oASCEIU.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Version 10.0.11
    ROM - Version 10.1 (Q)
    Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
    1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
    2. Factory Reset
    3. Advanced Wipe
    4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
    5. Swipe to Wipe
    6. Flash Rom and Gapps (Then anything else you might install such as Magisk, etc)
    7. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
    8. Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
    Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices

EZUbgNl.png

Google (For AOSP)
    Lineage OS (Rom Base)
    And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

And of course i'd like to thank to @SGCMarkus for his knowledge, patient and of course for his sources.

Device Tree: h930 + joan-common
    Kernel: msm8998
    Vendor: lge

ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2019.01.06

Created 2019-01-06
    Last Updated 2019.07.09

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM] [PIE / Q] LiquidRemix 10.x [H930] [OFFICIAL] , ROM for the LG V30

Contributors
    kherio

Version Information
    Testing
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-06
    Beta Release Date: 2019-01-06

Created 2019-01-08
    Last Updated 2019-11-08
    ky5sZz7.png

Version - 06-01-2019
    - Initial 10.0.4 Version

Version - 09.01.2019
    - Increased AOD Brightness
    - Ambient Visualizer

Version - 10.01.2019
    - Upgraded to 9.0.0_r30
    - Upgraded to January Patch
    - Included fix for wide lens

Version - 14.01.2019
    - Fix for incoming call audio
    - Increased audio for Headphones

Version - 07.02.2019
    10.0.5-H930: Changelog

Version - 11.02.2019
    - Enforced

Version - 14.02.2019 - As this new 1402 has a lot of changes I strong recommend FULL WIPE ...
    - FM Radio working
    - Night light Working
    - Updated Adreno drivers
    - Enforced
    - You tell...

Version - 18.02.2019
    - Solved Wide Angle

Version 08.03.2019 - Version 10.0.6

- Update sources
    - March security patch
    - Audio working

Minor update 2019.08.21 uploaded available on OTA and Here.

- Just solved a lot of denials

BTW... You miss any feature? Please tell me ... :)

Hi, everybody. It's time to say goodbye. It's been many years since I started building ROMs. Either with the help of some -I don't look at anybody, markus ;)- or looking for info on the internet or help forums.
    It has been many hours and material of dedication to bring you some roms for the v30. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
    I don't want to get sentimental but I'm sorry it's been so many hours with you. In some things I have helped you and in others you have helped me.
    Anyway, a greeting to all and I wish you all the best.

:crying::crying::crying:
    Update Version on OP 07-02-2019

Download on OTA Option or on OP link

Changelog:

I appear as official Mantainer :)

=======================
    07-02-2019
    =======================

* frameworks/base/
    01cd27e31c8 Text clock : Accent fix
    f6f35e2eb0f Q Style Clock: Set "It's" to accent color
    1cb0edacc8f SystemUI: Make dark theme switch more sane
    27355635449 KeyguardSliceView: Align as per the Clock Style (Date Styles)
    c3311c97572 Q Style Clock: Align owner info as per the clock style
    f4f73b65fc5 Date Styles Dependencies
    f86eb5a3b67 base: add our styles back [1/2]
    c77eae82ae0 Introduce lockscreen date styles [1/2]
    c5c69ab6e38 Fix QS long press toggle issue

* packages/apps/LiquidLounge/
    85592b1 Update device_maintainers.xml
    a1aff05 Update liquid_devices.xml
    ad755e6 Update LG V30 device
    2bde8c5 Update LG V30 device
    ad988bf Update liquid_devices.xml
    93570ee Date Styles fixes
    5b6b607 LiquidLounge : Introduce lockscreen date styles [2/2] LiquidLounge :add our styles back [2/2]

* vendor/liquid/
    3d48e451 Vendor : Date Styles Dependencies