[ROM][PIE][UNOFFICIAL] GrapheneOS Pie [ Security Focused Mobile OS ][FINAL RELEASE]

Search This thread

Punk_Oll

Dec 25, 2013
Hobbiton
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Do you have the blobs etc on GitHub?
I'm getting so bored of covid & hanging out with my kids, that I'm trying to make an unofficial lineage port not gsi.

I have very little experience and am trying to sprint when I can only jog teaching myself with online tuts and personal knowledge.

I've gotten the propriety's downloaded and am spending time trying to get to a point to breakfast the build but am having issues obviously of finding everything/ syncing repos

Last edited:
Reactions: apartha7 and RKBD

TRKARTAL

Jun 21, 2017
İstanbul
I don't mean to make this a troubleshooting post, but I think you're talking about expressluke GSIs(or any Q GSI for that matter). If you are, you can try this patch to get it to boot. I do think some patching to fix LTE and some features that don't work would be great as well.

Hello dear @Generic123. thanks for that important information for sharing us.
We tried to build Aosp Extended Oreo, Ten and Eleven for our Sony Xperia Z5 Compact; , but Ten and Eleven has one is stucked at boot animation, one is stucked at Sony brand logo. We decided to take the logs and we see that many Selinux errors. Now we are thinking for flashing that patch zip after flash Aosp Extended Ten or Eleven, thanks.
Anyone who wants to can share more informations about this patch .

Hello dear @Generic123. thanks for that important information for sharing us.
We tried to build Aosp Extended Oreo, Ten and Eleven for our Sony Xperia Z5 Compact; , but Ten and Eleven has one is stucked at boot animation, one is stucked at Sony brand logo. We decided to take the logs and we see that many Selinux errors. Now we are thinking for flashing that patch zip after flash Aosp Extended Ten or Eleven, thanks.
Anyone who wants to can share more informations about this patch .
you realize this entirely section is for the Razer Phone 2, not anything sony, right? Nothing here is gonna help you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GrapheneOS for Razer 2
    logo.png

About GrapheneOS :

GrapheneOS is an open source privacy and security focused mobile OS with Android app compatibility.
    GrapheneOS is a privacy / security research and engineering project that has been under way for over 5 years. It recently became rebranded as GrapheneOS and is taking a different direction based on obtaining funding for the research and development work as a non-profit open source project rather than being a company. The reborn project is still in a very early stage and lots of the past work on privacy and security has not yet been restored for the new incarnation of the OS.
    The grapheneos.org site is very new and is currently being put together. It will have lots of additional documentation and tutorials in the future along with coverage of various software, firmware and hardware privacy/security topics.
    GrapheneOS is being supported with funding and developers from various companies and other organizations interested in contributing to this shared base for a feature rich private and secure mobile operating system able to run many existing applications. It will take more time to organize and deploy these resources in order for the project to have a strong development team with proper infrastructure behind it.

* ONE LAST REMINDER THIS GRAPHENEOS IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DAILY USE, IF YOU WANT A AOSP ROM FOR DAILY USE WAIT FOR MY UNOFFICIAL AEX Q and Havoc Pie/Q ROMS CHEERS *

* Why Final Release : This would be A onetime release of this UNOFFICIAL ROM I'll be focusing more in AEX Pie/Q, Pixel Pie/Q and Havoc Pie/Q.*
    Download Links :

https://trinitydata.ap.ngrok.io/s/zGFQ7BLQMQ3kdK8 - Download Folder

Flashing Instruction :

• ITS VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO USE TRINITYKERNEL! DOWNLOAD IT FIRST AND FLASH IT
    • Download the latest build of GrapheneOS then use WinRAR to extract it, then copy the .img file to your SDCard or Internal Memory.
    • Full wipe and factory reset (recommended / backup to make sure not to loose data)
    • Flash the GrapheneOS from the Recovery(TWRP) Install image.
    • Download GApps here : https://opengapps.org/
    • Reboot

Donate via PayPal : (Help me to get A faster machine for compilation Cheers!)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=5160318

About the Build :

Source : https://github.com/GrapheneOS/platform_manifest.git
    I don't mean to make this a troubleshooting post, but I think you're talking about expressluke GSIs(or any Q GSI for that matter). If your are, you can try this patch to get it to boot. I do think some patching to fix LTE and some features that don't work would be great though.
    What my real plan is to make patch into the GSI Sources before Building it.. Those patches include voLTE fix and other features. Integrate APTX coming from Razer GSI system.img.. and many more..
    Do you have the blobs etc on GitHub?
    I'm getting so bored of covid & hanging out with my kids, that I'm trying to make an unofficial lineage port not gsi.

I have very little experience and am trying to sprint when I can only jog teaching myself with online tuts and personal knowledge.

I've gotten the propriety's downloaded and am spending time trying to get to a point to breakfast the build but am having issues obviously of finding everything/ syncing repos
    just flash one permissiver.zip and all are booting

Tried all of those things.. Like I said it requires specific patches. Other GSI Rom's boot, others won't..
    Just a friendly reminder that the link doesn't work at the moment. Would like to get my hands on this ROM so I can try it out on my phone.
    Here try this 02122020 image

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlOEosa7uaGqgbE4oYiZk66qlXjcYw