[ROM][Pixel 2][10.0_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for walleye [Squeeze] [07 August 2020]

adizrox

May 23, 2013
Ahmedabad
How to update?

I am currently on the June version of the Pixel Dust rom. Can I dirty flash the august version? or do i need to dirty flash the july version first?
Else do I need to update August Google Update first?

Sorry if i am asking a dumb question...

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
Pune
I am currently on the June version of the Pixel Dust rom. Can I dirty flash the august version? or do i need to dirty flash the july version first?
Else do I need to update August Google Update first?

Sorry if i am asking a dumb question...
You can directly flash the August build. It should work - make sure you have backed up everything that is important for you in case something goes wrong.

Nitin

greenhows

Jan 8, 2018
Jackson, WI
I am trying this rom for the first time on my pixel 2. I flashed factory 10, then booted twrp. Cleared, cache and data. Flashed rom. Booted up fine, no wifi. Wifi switch is off and won't turn on. Tried another 10 rom, same thing. Any ideas?

vulturext

Dec 5, 2012
Hey Nitin thanks for the great work , the rom is the best out there thank you for everything , i have a little problem with it .
I use Youtube vanced flashed with Magisk and the problem that i got is when i watch a video i can't find it on history , i used my pc to see if that the problem is with my Google Account settings but the history is working fine with my Pc and My tablette .
But with this rom on My Pixel 2 i get no History , i got rid of youtube Vanced and i tried the Normal Youtube app from the play store , nothing happened , cleared cahe for Play store and Google Play services but nothing happened , now i switched to Youtube Vanced and i'm just waiting for a fix , i don't know how to fix this problem it's not from the Rom itself but i think it's related to missing Gapps but everything is working fine "google app ,assistant .. etc".
So whenever i watch a video my recommendations are not updating so i get the same videos over and over again and this is annoying. by the way i just saw that you updated to July i'll update my phone later , i'm using June Rom.
Thanks in advance. You're awsome
******* Edit *********
I just reverted to stock and i still got this problem it's not a problem with your Rom . Thanks Nitin
******* 2nd Edit******
I was using adblocked + systemless host and i disabled that and now search history is working fine and watch history is working fine too , i'll download your latest build and i'll stick with your rom because i have great battery life with your rom not like the stock or any rom i've tested before thanks againg
You need to whitelist *.youtube com, *s.youtube.com and s.youtube.com in your adblock to make YouTube watch history work.

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
Pune
I am trying this rom for the first time on my pixel 2. I flashed factory 10, then booted twrp. Cleared, cache and data. Flashed rom. Booted up fine, no wifi. Wifi switch is off and won't turn on. Tried another 10 rom, same thing. Any ideas?
Then it looks like your device issue. Check if it works on stock.

Nitin

shub11

Oct 26, 2013
I am on the latest build of this rom, still experiencing
But say I have to switch the kernel since the default one was giving cracking sounds using James DSP, and also I think back up is not working in this ROM or suggest me any way so that I can fix that.
Rest everything is smooth.
Like your work !!!