[ROM][Pixel 2/ 2 XL ][11.0][UNOFFICIAL]**crDroid**[V7.7][2021-06-16]

Search This thread

kasp3r

Feb 16, 2012
east bay
anyone using Adobe reader, under files like image below, is your pdf files showing?
i could use a file manager and open the pdf with adobe, but the app doesn't seem to be able to access files. not sure if it's an android 11 issue or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-130939_Adobe_Acrobat_1.png
    Screenshot_20210311-130939_Adobe_Acrobat_1.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
Flashed the latest build (3-11 no gapps) on my 2 XL but can not get this phone rooted with Magisk! I usually flash patched images through fastboot (same process I use on my Pixel 5) but after flashing I get stuck in bootloop. I've flashed factory images with wipe enabled a bunch of times to start from a clean slate, but still can't get Magisk going.

Maybe I've missed something. :)

Alxoom33

May 18, 2011
New York
www.sack-ip.com
Flashed the latest build (3-11 no gapps) on my 2 XL but can not get this phone rooted with Magisk! I usually flash patched images through fastboot (same process I use on my Pixel 5) but after flashing I get stuck in bootloop. I've flashed factory images with wipe enabled a bunch of times to start from a clean slate, but still can't get Magisk going.

Save the magic APK rename it as a zip and Flash in TWRP or sideload. You will be rooted!

Reactions: ProjectAlly

kasp3r

Feb 16, 2012
east bay
Save the magic APK rename it as a zip and Flash in TWRP or sideload. You will be rooted

also once you flash the rom, reboot back to bootloader, fastboot twrp again and just flash magisk without flashing the boot image. it worked for me with magisk 21.4

Reactions: ProjectAlly

Shmi117

Aug 24, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I think I found a bug on the walleye build.

The logs were constantly spamming libperfmgr: Failed to parse Nodes section from /vendor/etc/powerhint.json

I threw the contents of that file into a JSON formatter and it showed a missing comma after the closing } on line 515. After editing that file and adding the comma, the stutter went away. I'm not sure if the taimen build also suffers from this.

Last edited:

RealCaracas

Jan 13, 2013
Madrid
By the way, the ROM is great... Althought I have some minor issues with settings... Sometimes when I open Android settings something goes wrong and it goes to the lockscreen and if I have the navbar hided after the error it will show again, then I have to enable and disable the setting to hided again.
Ok, I found out that the cause of this was the Google Wellbeing app when trying to add its options in the global settings menu... Uninstalling the app fixed the problem. @Blackjubel

Reactions: Alxoom33

TiklMiPickles

Mar 22, 2016
For some reason call screening doesn't work with the Google Dialer for me on this ROM. Has anyone else had this issue/know of a workaround?

NVM, I had to go into the app's settings and enable it changing system settings, then cleared its cache and it works now.

Top Liked Posts