ROM ❯ PIXEL 2 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11.3.2

Sonoo

Apr 1, 2012
Faisalabad
Using this rom since November. Its stable and fast. No slowdown or anything of the sort. Just one request, could you please integrate the pixel launcher 11 into it. Tried to install the apk from apkmirror but the it doesn't work and I don't want to try other launchers. The stock 11 launcher is awesome as it is for me.

crewster

Dec 14, 2012
Thank you very much for the great work. I felt obliged to thank you for this by donating a little amount. I just have a few questions that I hope you can answer.

1. How do I apply future updates without resorting to wiping all data?

2. Is there any way to restore Google Photos unlimited storage?

ahm_usa

Oct 12, 2016
Thank you very much for the great work. I felt obliged to thank you for this by donating a little amount. I just have a few questions that I hope you can answer.

1. How do I apply future updates without resorting to wiping all data?

2. Is there any way to restore Google Photos unlimited storage?
Answering your concern on Google Photos unlimited storage there will be no use of recovering unlimited storage on pixel 2 as it will be ending on 16/01/2021 for our pixel 2 devices so you'll have to select High quality uploads to get unlimited storage after 16th.
On this ROM you may want to select High Quality Upload NOW.

tsxiyou

Dec 24, 2020
[QUOTE =“ ahm_usa,帖子:84206149,成员:7790166”]
回答有关Google Photos无限存储的问题,将不会恢复像素2上的无限存储,因为像素2设备的像素将在16/01/2021结束,因此您必须选择高质量上传才能获得无限存储16日之后
在此ROM上,您可能要选择“立即上传高质量”。
[/引用]
s实际上 完全可以做到 在evolutionx 这个rom上我看到了很好的解决方式 确实能用得上完整的相册无限空间 其次 有一个很重要的问题就是 关于阿里巴巴的所有软件基本上都会有白色页面的情况 例如支付宝我不能打开里面的 钱包按钮 希望这个rom能越做越好

dlaciv12

Apr 25, 2010
Brockton, MA
I've been using this since early December and it works great, very stable. I'm missing 2 features and I'll not sure if they're ROM related or Google or what. I haven't used a modded ROM since I got my Pixel 2 on release day.
I don't have the assistant screening calls anymore and I really miss that. REALLY miss it. Screening shows up as something I can turn on but it never does, keeps saying wifi is needed. The other feature is the ability to select text in app overview. I'm using Nova launcher so that might be part of it.
Thanks for the great work, are you planning on keeping up with security patches?

theGeekyLad

May 27, 2013
Thane
thegeekylad.firebaseapp.com
Hey, great work! Just flashed onto my Pixel 2 now and everything looks good. I've just got a few doubts here -
1. In what aspects does it borrow hardening from Graphene?
2. If privacy is key then why are Gapps installed as system apps?
3. The privacy statusbar tile is super handy to know who's doing what but what do you think about also showing the app activity that's doing a permission access (if possible)? Would disseminate a faint idea seeing the activity name.

Great work especially given the need of the hour about the WhatsApp - Signal debate. xD

tsxiyou

Dec 24, 2020
I have been using this rom for a few months But there are still some minor problems Can it be introduced like Evolutionx Google Unlimited photo albums . I believe I am not the only one who needs it Then... Can you add the pixel launcher in system? Thanks for your work I believe this rom will get better and better .

theGeekyLad

May 27, 2013
Thane
All of a sudden today, out of the blue, SafetyNet fails ctsProfile. Basic is intact though. https://www.didgeridoohan.com/magisk/MagiskHide indicates that the event of only ctsProfile failing while basicIntegrity being true could something got to do with the ROM.

Any thoughts on this?

Anyone facing an unexpected SafetyNet ctsProfile failing, please join their Telegram channel. safetynet-fix-v1.0.2.zip Magisk module is all you need and is available on the channel.

Last edited:

theGeekyLad

May 27, 2013
Thane
A new ROM with the January security update and SafetyNet passing out-of-the-box will be released within a few days. The SafetyNet failures are caused by updates released by Google yesterday. My new Universal SafetyNet Fix Magisk module solves the problem for now: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-1-1-0.4217823/
Sweet fix dev, but were those Google updates server side or on the phone? I don't remember seeing any app updates.

andPS2

Jan 15, 2011
thanks for the ROM!
new life for the old Pixel2
one question how can i get the navbar back on the bottom like the arrow circle and square?
(i know sounds like playstation)
p.s. ok i found it under system gestures

Last edited:

abrahamon

Sep 11, 2017
hey guys i got PixelLauncher app to work on this ROM just by flashing a zip
Now i got the best animations and the '' Select " option is back so i can copy anything from any app ...
Hi! Did you make something special besides flashing the zip???

My problem is that the "select" opcion appears but I'm not able to select any text, it doesn't work.

Which version of pixel launcher do you have? Or which Device Personalization Services do you have?

Reactions: Deadmau73

kdrag0n

Feb 19, 2016
kdrag0n.dev
Looking forward to the January ROM. As others have mentioned, would love to see the Pixel launcher included.
Pixel Launcher will never be included out-of-the-box due to its dependency on Google Play Services, resource usage, and proprietary nature. It's also impractical to make changes to Pixel Launcher due to the lack of source code.

kdrag0n

Feb 19, 2016
kdrag0n.dev
ProtonAOSP 11.3.1 is now available with security updates, fixes, and minor tweaks.

Changes:
• Merged January security patch
• Fixed SafetyNet attestation failing since January 12
• Fixed screen-off voice match in Google Assistant
• Restored global search button in Settings
• Added round search bar in app drawer
• Added support for gesture typing in AOSP Keyboard
• Pixel 2: Added support for Bluetooth hearing aids
• Pixel 2: Removed duplicate wallpaper pickers
• Pixel 5: Removed excess padding below keyboard
Download

As the ProtonAOSP project expands to support more devices, bandwidth and maintenance costs are increasing. You can help support the project and keep it alive with a recurring donation, or alternatively buy me a coffee. Everything helps, but a recurring donation is the best way to keep the project alive in the long term.

Reactions: hanifh and Azerox

Azerox

Jan 26, 2010
Groningen
Updated and working good/fast as before.
Only screen-off Voice Match does not seem to work.
Maybe im missing something?

Edit: Probably did something wrong but it is working now.

Last edited:

Deadmau73

Dec 2, 2017
Canada
Hi! Did you make something special besides flashing the zip???

My problem is that the "select" opcion appears but I'm not able to select any text, it doesn't work.

Which version of pixel launcher do you have? Or which Device Personalization Services do you have?
i got the select option and i don't use it very often but after reading your reply i tried it and yes i can't select anything , i don't know how to fix this . sorry ...