PixelDust ROM is an Android 13 ROM based on the source code of the AOSP with all the official Pixel features.
Furthermore we're adding a minimal selection of the coolest custom ROM features that might have been missing if they weren't included.
Special shoutouts to Roger.T for his amazingly designed wallpapers, logos and an amazing bootanimation! If you like our work, please consider to buy Roger the first beer, and a few cups of coffee for spezi77. Cheers!
Help us help you!
If you find a bug in one of our builds, please report it here or in our Telegram Group. You MUST include the following when posting a bug report:
1. A logcat or last_kmsg
2. Kernel and mods used
3. Useful information (which build, steps for reproduction, screenshots, etc.)
If you fail to report something adequately, DO NOT expect things to be fixed.
If your device fails to comply with your standards of what you consider functioning, I am not liable. This is provided free of charge and does not come with a warranty. Although, if you provide a log, I can provide some sort of assurance that I will look into your issue.
* Periodic AOSP security updates
* Pixel GApps included (no need to flash any third party GApps)
* Safety net / banking and payment apps work out of the box (no need to root)
Pixel 3 features
* Smartspace/weather info on lockscreen
* Now playing support
* Gaming Dashboard
* Quick tap
* Adaptive connectivity
* 24h battery usage stats / Battery estimates
* Onehanded mode
* Battery level on bottom
* Show bluetooth battery level
Enhanced Pixel features
* Free and unlimited Google photo storage (in original quality)!
* ActiveEdge customization (powered by kdrag0n's Elmyra service)
* Allow recording of system audio when screen recording
* Allow to switch usage stats from last full charge & for past 24h hours
* First-class Repainter support without root
* Show Ambient instead of lock screen on wake gestures
* Double tap to sleep on lock screen
* Lock screen quick unlock
* Lock screen option to scramble PIN
* A set of 22 breathtaking space themed Wallpapers
* VoWifi not working
* You tell me
Terms & conditions:
By downloading this custom ROM you agree that I, the developer of PixelDust ROM, am not liable in any way, shape or form for any damage done to your device. The PixelDust ROM is provided free of charge and does not come with a warranty.
- Download PixelDust ROM: https://download.pixeldust-project.com/PixelDust-Tiramisu-aosp-blueline-user-20221004-2234.zip
- Download boot.img: https://download.pixeldust-project.com/boot_aosp_blueline_10_22.img
- Download TWRP (twrp-22.214.171.124-0) : https://twrp.me/google/googlepixel3.html
Welcome to the official PixelDust website. All future downloads and new will be posted here!
Telegram Discussion Channel: https://t.me/pixeldustcommunity
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/pixeldustproject
Telegram Build Support Channel: https://t.me/compile_pixeldust
If you like our work then please consider donating.
PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/RogerTruttmann | https://www.paypal.me/spezi77
Who last donated:
Tengku Azwan Bin Mamat
* You are familiar with helping yourself out of awkward situations. You won't defame or complain at the developer of this ROM for your misfortunes.
* You are familiar with using fastboot
* Before you are ready to flash this custom ROM, you have to install the latest factory image from October 2021
* Bootloader unlocked
* You have created a backup of your ROM & data
First time installing PixelDust ROM, or coming from another ROM:
YOU MUST HAVE an Android 12 FACTORY IMAGE FLASHED TO BOTH SLOTS BEFORE YOUR FIRST TIME INSTALLING ROM.
1. Flashing stock ROM / unlock bootloader (If applicable):
- Follow these instructions: https://developers.google.com/android/images#blueline
- Boot the stock ROM.
- Don't setup any google account, don't add a screen lock. Just go to Settings > System > Developer options. Enable OEM unlocking.
- You need to follow this guide to unlock your bootloader.
A. Flashing PixelDust ROM via TWRP:
- Download the ROM and both TWRP files (img + zip) (for download links see above).
- Boot fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone to the Computer with USB cord.
- Copy twrp-3.6.2_11-0-blueline.img to the platform-tools folder or folder that has fastboot in it and rename it twrp.img.
- Open a Command Prompt.
- At the Command Prompt type and press enter.
fastboot boot twrp.img
- If requested, swipe to allow modifications.
- Tap "Wipe", then tap "Format data" and type yes to continue.
- Copy the rom zip and twrp-installer-3.6.2_11-0-blueline.zip to your device.
- Tap "Install", select the rom zip, tap "Add more Zips", select the twrp-installer.zip and Swipe Slider to install.
- When install is successful tap on "Reboot", then tap on the first list item "System".
B. Flashing PixelDust ROM via sideload:
- Download the ROM and boot image (for download links see above)
- Boot fastboot mode
- Connect the phone to the Computer with USB cord.
- Flash the boot image (this allows stock recovery to flash unsigned rom zip)
fastboot flash boot boot_aosp_xxx.img
- Wipe userdata (required for first PixelDust/Android 13 install)
fastboot erase userdata
- Reboot into fastbootd
fastboot reboot fastboot
- Use volume keys and power button to select "Enter Recovery"
- Select "Apply Update from ADB"
- Sideload the ROM zip
adb sideload PixelDust-Tiramisu-aosp-blueline-user-xxx.zip
Dirty flashing PixelDust ROM (coming from a previous PixelDust A13 ROM):
Just skip the step "Format data" / "Wipe userdata"
AOSP Extended (https://github.com/AospExtended)
ABC ROM (https://github.com/ezio84?tab=repositories)
CAF Extended (https://github.com/CAF-Extended)
Havoc OS (https://github.com/havoc-os)
Nitrogen Project (https://github.com/nitrogen-project)
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
Potato Open Sauce Project (https://github.com/PotatoProject)
MSM-Xtended Team (https://github.com/Project-Xtended)
Superior OS (https://github.com/SuperiorOS)
Syberia Project (https://github.com/syberia-project)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
Contribute to PixelDust-Devices/android_kernel_google_bluecross development by creating an account on GitHub.
[ROM][Pixel 3][13.0] PixelDust Android 13 for blueline, ROM for the Google Pixel 3
Source Code: https://github.com/pixeldust-project-caf
ROM OS Version: Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2022-10-05