[ROM][Pixel 3] crDroid 8.3 Android 12L for blueline [30 Mar 2022] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.
We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
wsi-imageoptim-Realme-2-Pro-Android-10-Custom-ROM-CrDroid-v6.2_www.instandroid.net_.png

Features
Click for feature list

What's working:
* WIFI
* NFC
* Bluetooth
* Fingerprint
* Camera
* Sensor
* Edge sense
* Call & SMS
* APN
* Wireless Charging

Not woking:
* plz report me

First time installation or check latest build instructions:
  • Make sure your pc has adb environment and you have backed up the necessary data!!!​
  • unlock the BootLoader​
  • Flash the boot image file​
  • Reboot recovery​
  • adb sideload magisk or gapps​
  • Wipe data, cache and format data​
  • Boot crDroid and E N J O Y !​
Download
Click here !

Maintainer's github
Lb9457

crDroid ROMs
Lineage OS
AOSP

ROM OS Version: 12L
ROM Kernel: android_kernel_google_msm-4.9
Stable
OTA:not support(UNOFFICIAL)
Sec. Patches : 2022.03.05
Created : 2022.2.10
Last Updated : 2022.3.30

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
optional
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donwnload ➢GMS
Donwnload ➢Root
Donwnload ➢MicroG

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-170727_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220211-170727_crDroid Home.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,245
  • Screenshot_20220211-170754_QQ.png
    Screenshot_20220211-170754_QQ.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Screenshot_20220211-170823_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220211-170823_Settings.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 1,205
Last edited:
Reactions: fredux and matiamb

33HdA

Nov 13, 2013
Gurugram
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia X2
So, I flashed with the above instructions and the phone is stuck on the crDroid animated boot logo.

Restarted a couple of times, did the same.
Then I again entered the recovery and did factory reset.
Worked like a charm.
I think you should add this to the flashing instructions too.

Setting up now.

Reactions: MA7MOD_GSM

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China
So, I flashed with the above instructions and the phone is stuck on the crDroid animated boot logo.

Worked like a charm.

Setting up now.
sorry about this , But I've added instructions before.

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China
Yeah thanks, figured it out later.

Can you also share which Gapps should be installed. I have tried NikGapps, and MindTheGapps but both of them complain to have low storage and were not flashed.
Later updates will consider other gapps, and now the partition space is a problem and will be actively resolved later.

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China
Oh great thanks for the update, I would keep it using without the GApps.

I also noticed that the crDroid settings crash on Buttons and other options as well. Is there a fix ?
I already tried re-flashing.
I uploaded a new version,you can try it.I only have crosshatch equipment and many blueline problems cannot be tested. This may be an official issue. The official version 8.2 has just been updated. Please be patient and wait for the update to resolve the issue.

33HdA

Nov 13, 2013
Gurugram
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia X2
I uploaded a new version,you can try it.I only have crosshatch equipment and many blueline problems cannot be tested. This may be an official issue. The official version 8.2 has just been updated. Please be patient and wait for the update to resolve the issue.
Thanks, I am trying to share as much as possible as this ROM has potential. I tested the new one, I have blueline and I can help test the ROM for you.

1644775607787.png

AlexKarimov

Oct 13, 2019
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.
wsi-imageoptim-Realme-2-Pro-Android-10-Custom-ROM-CrDroid-v6.2_www.instandroid.net_.png

Features
Click for feature list

What's working:
* WIFI
* NFC
* Bluetooth
* Fingerprint
* Camera
* Sensor
* Edge sense
* Call & SMS
* APN
* Wireless Charging

Not woking:
* plz report me

• Make sure your pc has adb environment and you have backed up the necessary data!!!​
  • unlock the BootLoader​
  • Reboot recovery​
  • adb sideload​
  • The magisk fix is already included in the boot image file, if you want to use root, please flash the boot image file again.​
  • Wipe data, cache and format data.​
Download
Click here !

GMS
(Magisk moudle)
Click here !

Contributors
Lb9457
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android/tree/12.0
ROM OS Version: 12.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.279
Sec. Patches : 2022.02.05
Last Updated : 2022.2.13​
I've got a little testing done but no logs yet(I'll work on that later).

Active Edge works on every option, first try. Unfortunately, wifi breaks after flashing the magisk module. Also, settings crash in the crdroid menu but only Buttons, User Interface and Notifications.

Factory reset did not solve any problems, except the wifi issue but also removed the module so...

I'll see about getting the logs for you soon though and by the way, this is still awesome work. If it means anything, I would upgrade my 4a to this rom if I could. I've been holding off on flashing A12 because I wasn't blown away by it but this rom has changed my mind.

Reactions: alexaandreb

AlexKarimov

Oct 13, 2019
It's been a while since I've done this but I took two logs.

1 - Without gapps, checking the 'Notifications' and 'Buttons' in crDroid settings.

2 - After flashing provided boot image and installing magisk: attempted to connect to wifi. Tile said connected and SB icon showed connection but Chrome said there was no internet. Also, tried the crDroid settings again in 'User Interface'

Let me know if these logs are wrong or don't show anything and I'll try again. Like I said, it's been a while.

EDIT: It's not letting me attach both files but hopefully the second one gives you enough for the crDroid settings bug

Attachments

• Gapps - Wifi and Settings bug.txt
    772.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Sad

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China

Active Edge works on every option, first try. Unfortunately, wifi breaks after flashing the magisk module. Also, settings crash in the crdroid menu but only Buttons, User Interface and Notifications.

Factory reset did not solve any problems, except the wifi issue but also removed the module so...

I'll see about getting the logs for you soon though and by the way, this is still awesome work. If it means anyth

Features
Click for feature list

What's working:
* WIFI
* NFC
* Bluetooth
* Fingerprint
* Camera
* Sensor
* Edge sense
* Call & SMS
* APN
* Wireless Charging

Not woking:
* plz report me

• unlock the BootLoader​
  • Reboot recovery​
  • adb sideload​
  • The magisk fix is already included in the boot image file, if you want to use root, please flash the boot image file again.​
Download
Click here !

GMS
(Magisk moudle)
Click here !

Contributors
Lb9457

crDroid ROMs
Lineage OS

Stable
Last Updated : 2022.2.19​
crDroidSetting force stop issue has been fixed!!!Plz try new version.

AlexKarimov

Oct 13, 2019
Clean flashed android 12 then flashed latest build. The crDroid settings issue is fixed, both before rooting/gapps and after. Unfortunately, the wifi problem still persists. Wifi works perfectly before and after rooting but once gapps module is flashed, the wifi breaks. Phone says it's connected(status bar and tiles) but internet isn't available for Chrome or Play Store. Would it work to sideload gapps when first flashing ROM?

• Sad

alexaandreb

Jul 16, 2012
Belo Horizonte
Clean flashed android 12 then flashed latest build. The crDroid settings issue is fixed, both before rooting/gapps and after. Unfortunately, the wifi problem still persists. Wifi works perfectly before and after rooting but once gapps module is flashed, the wifi breaks. Phone says it's connected(status bar and tiles) but internet isn't available for Chrome or Play Store. Would it work to sideload gapps when first flashing ROM?

the same happens with me and also with another member in the telegram group of pixel 3/xl. and he said about nikgapps having the same problem. he managed to flash in magisk using core litegapps, I'm still going to test...

"a goose:
Got network not working on any google apps after install gms module.. seems it's module issue since it based on nikgapps and the have that issue too"

Reactions: AlexKarimov

LB9457

Feb 11, 2022
China
Its google captive portal. This issue has nothing to do with Rom and Gms, please go to the captive portal first.Please don't report this bug again and it's not a bug.

alexaandreb

Jul 16, 2012
Belo Horizonte
the same happens with me and also with another member in the telegram group of pixel 3/xl. and he said about nikgapps having the same problem. he managed to flash in magisk using core litegapps, I'm still going to test...

"a goose:
Got network not working on any google apps after install gms module.. seems it's module issue since it based on nikgapps and the have that issue too"

I used litegapps in magisk, the configuration for the account appeared but when it comes to the network part, it does not continue the configuration, even using wifi/4g. I set it offline and entered the play store, put my account and got the play store logo and don't get out of it. I downloaded a newer version and it opened normally. I was going to try again from scratch if the configuration continues, I removed the lite module and restarted, it bootlooped.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @LB9457 whats the status on this ROM? will become official or just an update every here and there? regardless, great work! thanks!
    Because of my little experience, I didn't pass the official application, but I will continue to update it, and the update frequency is controlled around the 5th of each month.

Features
    Click for feature list

What's working:
    * WIFI
    * NFC
    * Bluetooth
    * Fingerprint
    * Camera
    * Sensor
    * Edge sense
    * Call & SMS
    * APN
    * Wireless Charging

Not woking:
    * plz report me

• unlock the BootLoader​
    • Reboot recovery​
    • adb sideload magisk or gapps​
    • Wipe data, cache and format data​
    Download
    Click here !

Maintainer's github
    Lb9457

crDroid ROMs
    Lineage OS
    AOSP

ROM OS Version: 12L
    Stable
    Sec. Patches : 2022.03.05
    Last Updated : 2022.3.30

optional

Donwnload ➢GMS
    Donwnload ➢Root
    Donwnload ➢MicroG

i just created this specially for you....

customrom.jpg

I'll see about getting the logs for you soon though and by the way, this is still awesome work. If it means anyth

Features
    Click for feature list

What's working:
    * WIFI
    * NFC
    * Bluetooth
    * Fingerprint
    * Camera
    * Sensor
    * Edge sense
    * Call & SMS
    * APN
    * Wireless Charging

Not woking:
    * plz report me

• unlock the BootLoader​
    • Reboot recovery​
    • adb sideload​
    Download
    Click here !

GMS
    (Magisk moudle)
    Click here !

Contributors
    Lb9457

crDroid ROMs
    Lineage OS

Stable
    Last Updated : 2022.2.19​

Worked like a charm.

Setting up now.