ROM ❯ PIXEL 4 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

Search This thread

kdrag0n

Feb 19, 2016
kdrag0n.dev
Hi I jst upgraded my Pixel 2 for a Pixel 4, I used ProtonOS on my Pixel 2 too.

I have a question, are you working on fixing the face unlock registration set-up? It keeps failing when I try to register my face.
Face unlock enrollment is not broken. AOSP's UI is just less helpful than stock in showing which positions you need to cover, but we have no plans to replace it.

Reactions: cyanides13

cyanides13

Jun 25, 2017
Face unlock enrollment is not broken. AOSP's UI is just less helpful than stock in showing which positions you need to cover, but we have no plans to replace it.
Surprisingly after I told you this problem I was able make it work thank you for this.

Another I am experiencing is that it charges really slow. I am using Sultans kernel BTW, do you exprience this also?

cyanides13

Jun 25, 2017
For some reason I noticed that motion photos is not working for Gcam and CStark gcam, can anyone try if they are experiencing the same issue?

I leave motion photos "Alsways On" I checked the photos before I switched to ProtonOS. It was working when I was on stock Android 11 ROM.

darkriff

Sep 3, 2012
Sydney

Help The Peace

Oct 19, 2014
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 4
Hey there! I know rooting is not officially supported, but I need to ask this anyway. How can I have Google Wallet (Google Pay) work while my flame is rooted on Proton AOSP? I really need Google Wallet. It's very important for me. :(

I managed to pass SafetyNet. But I can't pass Play Integrity!

Any help to fix my issue is greatly appreciated! 🙏

pekas

May 6, 2020
århus
what is happening with protonaosp developers? no updates for more than 3 months?1 is the project over`?

Top Liked Posts