Yes I get sms on both with the Google messages app by default. If I use Signal only one is allowed I believe. On WhatsApp you can't get both but the workaround is to use business WhatsApp. Is that what you mean?Hi, quick question, now that you have DSDS working, can you receive SMS via both of your carriers? If so, I'd be curious to know which app are you using to handle this? Thanks.
Yes I get sms on both with the Google messages app by default. If I use Signal only one is allowed I believe. On WhatsApp you can't get both but the workaround is to use business WhatsApp. Is that what you mean?
With Messages you can choose whether to ask every time which to send it from or have a default one. You'll see everything in the setup under "network & internet" Sim manager runs it in the background. Works great, good luck.Hi, yes, that you can receive SMS from both SIM cards using Google Messages answers my question. I'm glad hear this. Thanks!
SafetyNet passes out of the Box with the latest build the fix ist not needed
Are you sure you set up magisk hide properly?Hmph, wonder why I'm not passing then...
Anyone else having issues getting SafetyNet to pass?
Not a deal breaker for me, more just a nice to have and was surprised to see the built in support for it.
• Updated to March feature drop base
• Added new Strange Dimension wallpapers
• Changed default wallpaper to Space - Strange Landscape
• Slightly faster cold app launches
• Fixed stock lock screen unlocking bug (Sultan)
• Fixed stock recents app clearing bug (LineageOS)
• Fixed overscroll bounce in notification shade
• Fixed volume panel animation and dismissal bugs
• Cleaned up options in wallpaper picker
• Updated Now Playing song database
• Improved web installer reliability
• Fixed all common web installer bugs
• Improved web installer download speeds
• Updated WebView to Chromium 88 (fixes excessive storage usage)
• Pixel 2: Fixed flashing with the web installer
• Pixel 5, 4a 5G: Added support for dual-SIM 5G standby (DSDS)
• Pixel 5, 4a 5G: Enabled background app suspension to save power and improve performance
• Pixel 4a 5G: Fixed device model name
Nice Changelog,thank you the UpdateProtonAOSP 11.3.3 is now available with many bug fixes and under-the-hood updates.
Install from browser for a quick and easy installation process (recommended)
As the ProtonAOSP project expands to support more devices, bandwidth and maintenance costs are increasing. You can help support the project and keep it alive with a recurring donation, or alternatively buy me a coffee. Everything helps, but a recurring donation is the best way to keep the project alive in the long term.
Thanks for your great advice, typical XDA. I already have an iPhone and I don't want to root.
Thanks , this looks interesting .With this application you will need TWRP, it works well.
Jumping from one custom ROM to another can be a challenging task. So I decided to make an app to simplify the process. Introducing Migrate! Migrate-GPE (v4.0) is on Google Play It was temporarily suspended. Read more here...forum.xda-developers.com
after flashing the update 11.3.3 via web interface my patched boot.img does not work anymore (bootloader reboots to bootloader instead of system) so I cannot get temp. root for magisk to use "direct install".
So I guess I'll have to update my (patched) boot.img with the corresponding one from the update?!
What is the easiest way to get it? Download the ROM or google image manually?
Update: yes I had to download the zip manually (which took less than 1min btw compared to the web installer).
patched it and it worked.
so for me one more reason why the web installer is useless (FOR ME!!!).
I just don't understand why you are promoting your web installer and at the same time usage of your kernel while those are incompatible.
• April security patch
• Machine learning back gesture from Android 12 (better accuracy and adaptive sensitivity)
• Improved overall system performance
• Up to 18% faster app, menu, and screen opening
• 16% faster screenshot capturing
• Up to 4x faster low-level memory management
• Empirical optimizations throughout many different layers of the system
• Faster image loading and saving (PNG and JPEG)
• Compiled with the latest Clang 12 toolchain from Android 12
• Updated UI fonts
• Updated WebView to Chromium 89 (LineageOS)
• Preparation for Pixel 4 and 4 XL support
• Pixel 2: Fixed updating without wiping data
No, I would like to add support for it but that would force all users to wipe data when updating.Is there a way to re-lock the bootloader with this ROM? I locked it again after flashing, but then I got a message that "no bootable system could be found", and was forced to unlock again.
That's not related to the ROM. See https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/issues/4216 andSafetyNet isn't passing for me on this build + ProtonKernel + Magisk (hide).
It used to pass in this configuration on the previous build.
It says: "evalType N/A" (?).
Anyway, everything else is smoooooth as butter.
• Better performance and battery life than stock
• Easy-to-use guided web installer
• Refined UI: typography, colors, tweaks, frosted glass blur, custom dark theme, builtin wallpapers, accent color options, fewer distractions
• Performance: Vulkan UI rendering, reduced APEX overhead, responsive animations, deep low-level optimizations
• Empirical performance results: up to 18% faster app/menu/screen opening, 16% screenshot capturing, up to 4x faster low-level memory management, faster image loading and saving (JPEG, PNG)
• Improved memory management: optimized pinning, ART heap compaction, more background apps
• Under-the-hood tweaks: better 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal retention, high-resolution recents overview, fixes for AOSP bugs, latest Chromium WebView
• Privacy: microG support, quick settings security, internet & sensor permissions, camera & microphone indicators, permission usage dashboard, minor hardening from GrapheneOS
• Convenience features: button to clear battery stats, call recording (where legal), machine-learning back gesture
• Power user convenience: memory usage in Settings, advanced settings expanded by default, command-line tools for developers (e.g. SSH)
• Usable default apps: clock, calculator, contacts, messaging, phone apps from LineageOS with custom UI tweaks
• Modern default settings: navigation, sounds, safe volume off, etc.
• SafetyNet passing out-of-the-box without root
• Pixel-exclusive features: Live Caption, Now Playing, Adaptive Sound, screen attention, adaptive 5G connectivity
• Updated to December feature drop and security patch
• Added exclusive wallpapers created by Infinitum
• Fixed lingering location and microphone indicators
• Fixed some apps detecting root
• Fixed blurry/low-resolution screenshots in recents overview
• Tapping privacy indicators will now show active apps
• Added permission usage dashboard in Settings
• Tweaked memory management to hold more apps in the background
• Fixed unexpected disconnects from weak 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks (stock bug)
• Streamlined Settings search hierarchy
• Reduced overnight battery drain caused by idle maintenance
• Added a variety of Google Material and iOS accent colors
• Fixed briefly visible lock screen after fingerprint unlock in most cases
• Added support for microG UnifiedNlp location provider (as system app)
• Added support for call recording (consult local laws before using)
• Added SSH client and server with hardened config
• Added volume panel expansion (LineageOS)
• Fixed overlapping type clock on ambient display (BootleggersROM)
• Added button to clear battery stats in Settings (AOSiP)
• Added command-line tools for developers (some from LineageOS)
• Fixed all known Active Edge bugs (Pixel 2)
• Improved Active Edge integration (Pixel 2)
• Added Live Captions, Now Playing, Adaptive Sound, and screen attention (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added 5G adaptive connectivity (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for sub-6 5G networks (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for all carrier features supported by stock (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full eSIM support (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for AptX Bluetooth audio codec (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added stock offline charging animation and percentage (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Protected Confirmation (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Google Camera on non-gapps build (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Reduced touch latency and motion jitter at the cost of Deep Press (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Merged latest December 14 carrier fixes (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for Pixel 4a 5G
• Updated to February security patch
• Added new space wallpapers by Infinitum
• Updated visual voicemail configs
• Pixel 5: Added support for standalone 5G on T-Mobile
• New easy-to-use web installer