Yes, at least for t-mobile.
I was initially having trouble but it just started working after a few days.. weird...
The same thing happened on stock when I first switched to eSIM.
I haven't seen anywhere to opt to delete it or the like. I just Unlock BL then follow the instructions in OP using the web installer. Haven't lost my eSim across 5 flashes of it, 4 flashes of LOS, and 2 Return to stocks.
So anecdotally, shouldn't be an issue.
So 1. Install gapps, you'll need it to use esim as far as I'm aware. 2. I did need to go to my carriers website and scan a QR code to re add it.Hey still hanging around? I use that app after installing Los or this rom and it will find my sim? I tried to download my sim using Google and it threw me an error of some kind. I'm looking to try this next but need an esim
So 1. Install gapps, you'll need it to use esim as far as I'm aware. 2. I did need to go to my carriers website and scan a QR code to re add it.
That's about all I got for you, sorry
You really really should have read the first post.I tried this ROM for a little while yesterday. I have some comments.
First, please provide a flashable ZIP. I was uncomfortable using the web installer because of the security risk; I was less than pleased to discover this writes to not only boot and system, but the bootloader and radio as well.
I then attempted to boot TWRP in order to flash Magisk, which got stuck in a boot loop.
I have always preferred Google Chrome as the browser of choice; the built in browser should be removable.
I ended up having to do a complete factory reflash.
I did download the flashable zip, this isn't my first rodeo - I've been doing this since the OG Droid. Unable to flash the zip in TWRP. And beyond flashing Magisk in TWRP, what is the "normal" way?You really really should have read the first post.
Three hints: download the flashable zip. Flash Magisk the normal way. Chrome is a security risk.
Forget TWRP, use the shell script to flash Proton. Give the boot.img to Magisk app, flash using fastboot.I did download the flashable zip, this isn't my first rodeo - I've been doing this since the OG Droid. Unable to flash the zip in TWRP. And beyond flashing Magisk in TWRP, what is the "normal" way?
I'm less concerned about Chrome on my phone than I am giving someone access to flash critical partitions over the Internet.
The pxcam v1.2 on here (search xda) seems to work fluidly on my LOS p4a, only issue I have is the active video stabilisation causes the camera to force close. Not a huge issue as I don't go mountain biking or jet ski riding whilst trying to video stuff on my phone.Hello everybody
Just received my pixel 5 and was devastated at the start about the fact how bad stock ROM performs. I went from OP 7 PRo with AOSP ROM (YAAP) and it was balzing fast comparing to stock pixel 5 ROM.
But then flashed this ROM and smiled its super fast and battery is superb. Big KUDOS to devs..
At the start have got some question/proposal:
1. Is there any chance to add double tap to wake (probably at kernel side) ?
2. AOD doesnt present weather info like in my previou AOSP ROM, can it be added or it is closed source app feature ?
3. AOD is definietly to dim especially in dark environment .. it could be much brigter because now is barely visible ..fortunatelly we dont ave to worry about battery
4. Is there any working GCam mod for pixel 5 or SD 765 G processor phone ? I downloaded GCam form PlayStore but is performs bad , very bad.. switching beetwen lens and back/front camera lasts about5-7 sec , there is no special video mode like cinematic pan and so on... All it was working on Oxygen OS Gcam mod..
Sorry for my English ...
Thanks for replay but it behaves exactly like gcam from Play Store , switchnig front/back cam lasts few seconds and this new video modes are not available.. maybe because I'm rooted .. will try another ROM .. thanks ..The pxcam v1.2 on here (search xda) seems to work fluidly on my LOS p4a, only issue I have is the active video stabilisation causes the camera to force close. Not a huge issue as I don't go mountain biking or jet ski riding whilst trying to video stuff on my phone.
All the other video stabilisation settings work fine and switching from back to front camera is instant.
Thanks for replay but it behaves exactly like gcam from Play Store , switchnig front/back cam lasts few seconds and this new video modes are not available.. maybe because I'm rooted .. will try another ROM .. thanks ..i
Thanks for replay but it behaves exactly like gcam from Play Store , switchnig front/back cam lasts few seconds and this new video modes are not available.. maybe because I'm rooted .. will try another ROM .. thanks ..
• June security patch and feature drop base
• Added status bar icon and clock customization
• Added 8 font styles, including playful, serif, and AOSP fonts
• Added performance and other technical details to website
• Improved dark UI color scheme
• Fixed compatibility with some apps (e.g. Brevent)
• Fixed instability in media-heavy apps (e.g. long video calls)
• Fixed recents text selection in Pixel Launcher
• Fixed unknown characters (tofu) in some text
• Updated Now Playing song database
• Updated permissions for Google apps
• Updated website link in Settings
• Updated system fonts
I have no idea how this usually works or how it behaves, but it's probably AOSP Dialer's default behavior. I took a quick look at the settings and found Calls -> Additional settings -> Call waiting. Have you tried changing it?Hi guys.
Can anybody help me find how to deactivate auto-call answering when I'm already in a call?
It's the 1st time I have a phone doing this and it's very annoying.
Anytime I'm in a call and another call is coming, I just have the time to hear the couple of "bip" notifying me about the second call and in the next second I'm in call with the new caller. The 1st one, obviously, is put in hold.
It's very frustrating :/
It looks like Pixel Launcher shows the text selection button but the feature doesn't actually work on 11.5.0. However, I've gotten it working now and will consider including it in the next version after reviewing privacy considerations related to the fix.Anyone got text selection on recent page working?
No, read the FAQ: https://protonaosp.kdrag0n.dev/faq#missing-pixel-featureI couldn't even get text selection button to show mate.
I'm using the standard Launcher that comes with the ROM, might sound stupid but I'm assuming that is the pixel launcher?
Legacy Sprint customer here - works fine for me...I see this partially covered in the FAQ but I need further explanation. I have Sprint currently and on a legacy plan without hotspot. Roms in the past allow me to use the phone data to hotspot my laptop when I am working in an area without wifi. Will this rom?
The color of the typographical clock is derived from the wallpaper and can't be changed.@kdrag0n can you tell me if it's possible to change the colour of the accent on lock screen clock?
It's set at blue, tried changing theme colours but doesn't change.
When I had first installed this ROM I can't remember what I was doing but it changed to red briefly.
Also I installed Google dialer and systemized it to try and get call screening but it doesn't show up as an option, it's in priv-app but?
• Updated to December feature drop and security patch
• Added exclusive wallpapers created by Infinitum
• Fixed lingering location and microphone indicators
• Fixed some apps detecting root
• Fixed blurry/low-resolution screenshots in recents overview
• Tapping privacy indicators will now show active apps
• Added permission usage dashboard in Settings
• Tweaked memory management to hold more apps in the background
• Fixed unexpected disconnects from weak 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks (stock bug)
• Streamlined Settings search hierarchy
• Reduced overnight battery drain caused by idle maintenance
• Added a variety of Google Material and iOS accent colors
• Fixed briefly visible lock screen after fingerprint unlock in most cases
• Added support for microG UnifiedNlp location provider (as system app)
• Added support for call recording (consult local laws before using)
• Added SSH client and server with hardened config
• Added volume panel expansion (LineageOS)
• Fixed overlapping type clock on ambient display (BootleggersROM)
• Added button to clear battery stats in Settings (AOSiP)
• Added command-line tools for developers (some from LineageOS)
• Fixed all known Active Edge bugs (Pixel 2)
• Improved Active Edge integration (Pixel 2)
• Added Live Captions, Now Playing, Adaptive Sound, and screen attention (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added 5G adaptive connectivity (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for sub-6 5G networks (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for all carrier features supported by stock (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full eSIM support (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for AptX Bluetooth audio codec (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added stock offline charging animation and percentage (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Protected Confirmation (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Google Camera on non-gapps build (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Reduced touch latency and motion jitter at the cost of Deep Press (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Merged latest December 14 carrier fixes (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for Pixel 4a 5G
• Updated to February security patch
• Added new space wallpapers by Infinitum
• Updated visual voicemail configs
• Pixel 5: Added support for standalone 5G on T-Mobile
• New easy-to-use web installer