It's answered in the FAQ:
Is the mod also giving Pixel 5 camera HDR+ with bracketing feature
I believe so. It's in the advanced settings on as default.
The issue with GCam Night Sight has been fixed for the next ROM version. It was caused by the latest GCam update (8.2.400) making assumptions about the ROM build that only hold true on stock.hi there, it seems that on any google camera past 8.2.204 (at least in terms of APKs i can find, 8.2.400 was the next version i tried), trying to take a night sight picture will crash the camera app.
would you be able to look into this to see if it's an issue with the rom? thanks!
furthermore, is there any way to auto allow Google Photos to modify images/files without asking? it's been given the storage permissions, however any time i delete or edit a photo in any way, a pop up shows up "Allow Photos to [do x] to this photo?"
That feature has been added for the next version.Just wondering if there's any chance of having the "increase touch sensitivity for when using a screen protector" implemented into when you do a new build?
Have a new screen protector and am getting occasional non detected touches when I 100% definitely did make good contact.
• July security patch
• Added search to website
• Added red, green, and blue color balance settings
• Added alarm, ringtone, and notification sounds from Plasma Mobile
• Added HarmonyOS Sans font style
• Extended font styles to affect third-party apps (reboot to apply changes)
• Improved Night Light quality using chromatic adaptation (reduced color distortion)
• Improved Ambient EQ quality (with modern color science: CAT16)
• More gradual transition when turning Night Light on/off
• Pixel 5, 4a 5G, 4/XL: Added setting for increased touch sensitivity
• Pixel 5, 4a 5G, 4/XL: Added "Saturated" color profile
• Pixel 5, 4a 5G: Fixed Night Sight crashes in Google Camera
• Pixel 4/XL, 2/XL: Fixed Active Edge instability with multiple profiles
• Pixel 4/XL: Added support for HDR10+ (Diab)
• Pixel 4/XL: Added support for modem diagnostics
you could try methods from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tutorial-unlock-bootloader-get-root-and-valid-safetynet.4178673/I got exactly the same issue, with Google Pay telling me I am running a rooted rom or custom software.
I was using ProtonAOSP 11.3.3 with ProtonKernel 1.1 without any modification, no root and no Magisk.
I upgraded to ProtonAOSP 11.6.0 and ProtonKernel 2.1 but SafetyNet test is still failing (
Is there any way to pass SafetyNet other than installling MagiskHide ?
• Updated to December feature drop and security patch
• Added exclusive wallpapers created by Infinitum
• Fixed lingering location and microphone indicators
• Fixed some apps detecting root
• Fixed blurry/low-resolution screenshots in recents overview
• Tapping privacy indicators will now show active apps
• Added permission usage dashboard in Settings
• Tweaked memory management to hold more apps in the background
• Fixed unexpected disconnects from weak 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks (stock bug)
• Streamlined Settings search hierarchy
• Reduced overnight battery drain caused by idle maintenance
• Added a variety of Google Material and iOS accent colors
• Fixed briefly visible lock screen after fingerprint unlock in most cases
• Added support for microG UnifiedNlp location provider (as system app)
• Added support for call recording (consult local laws before using)
• Added SSH client and server with hardened config
• Added volume panel expansion (LineageOS)
• Fixed overlapping type clock on ambient display (BootleggersROM)
• Added button to clear battery stats in Settings (AOSiP)
• Added command-line tools for developers (some from LineageOS)
• Fixed all known Active Edge bugs (Pixel 2)
• Improved Active Edge integration (Pixel 2)
• Added Live Captions, Now Playing, Adaptive Sound, and screen attention (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added 5G adaptive connectivity (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for sub-6 5G networks (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full support for all carrier features supported by stock (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added full eSIM support (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for AptX Bluetooth audio codec (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added stock offline charging animation and percentage (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Protected Confirmation (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Fixed Google Camera on non-gapps build (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Reduced touch latency and motion jitter at the cost of Deep Press (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Merged latest December 14 carrier fixes (Pixel 5, 4a 5G)
• Added support for Pixel 4a 5G